Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Sat Dec 14, 2019 5:46 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Do you want to see her in the senate?
Poll ended at Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:09 pm
Love-Love 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Ewwwww 100%  100%  [ 12 ]
Total votes : 12
 Post subject: Kris Aquino for Senator
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:09 pm 
Heavyweight

Vote now!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 12:09 am 
Light Heavyweight

In fairness ang ganda ng role nya sa crazy rich asians. Nakakaproud. Itinaas na naman ng mga dilawan ang lahing pinoy sa international scene :)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 7:46 am 
Heavyweight

Talking about fanaticism. :throwup: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 7:47 am 

:celebrate:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 7:53 am 
IceColdBeer wrote:

parang hindi ba nag iisip brad hihihihihih

e mas matindi ang ginawang pagsira ng image ng mga Delawan sa lahing Pinoy :shock:

mag-iiyak ba naman sa lahat ng venue sa mundo dahil wala na sila sa kapangyarihan, tapos balewala pa din sa karamihan ng Pinoy na full support pa din sa anti-drug war, kaya todo iyak lang kayo mga Delawang uto-uto wahahahahahaha

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 7:56 am 
Heavyweight

PeluBoy wrote:
IceColdBeer wrote:

parang hindi ba nag iisip brad hihihihihih

e mas matindi ang ginawang pagsira ng image ng mga Delawan sa lahing Pinoy :shock:

mag-iiyak ba naman sa lahat ng venue sa mundo dahil wala na sila sa kapangyarihan, tapos balewala pa din sa karamihan ng Pinoy na full support pa din sa anti-drug war, kaya todo iyak lang kayo mga Delawang uto-uto wahahahahahaha

Sila pa din daw ang may utak brad. The gall... :roll:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 7:58 am 
galit pa ang mga yan sa lagay na yan hihihihih :bounce1:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 8:47 am 
Heavyweight

I think Kris will be an effective senator...
I will vote for Kris if her opponents are the following movie personalities: Bong, Jinggoy, Lito, Agot, Jim, Dingdong, JuanaChange, Mocha, et. al.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:01 am 
Kris Aquino Talks About Politics and Slams Korina Sanchez

Jacque De Borja wrote:
April 23, 2018

Kris Aquino has had enough. In the past few days, she talked about parenting issues that involve her ex-husband James Yap and posted a tell-all via her Instagram account. A day later, she finds out that her previous co-host Korina Sanchez released a feature on James and his current family on Rated K—and it did not sit well with the queen of all media.

“I have really had enough,” Kris said in her recent Instagram post. After giving a brief rundown of what had happened in the past, she continued with, “Sampal sa mukha ko ang inilabas na feature ngayong gabi ng misis ni Mar Roxas. Yes, pinepersonal ko dahil binuwis ko ang kinabukasan namin ng mga anak ko ng walang inaasahang kapalit.” (The feature on tonight’s [Rated K] show by the wife of Mar Roxas was really a slap in the face. Yes, I am taking it personal because I put our future on the line without expecting anything in return.) “At ang ganti sakin at sa mga anak ko ngayon ay binida pa ang deadbeat na tatay… I apologize sa kuya ko, humihingi rin ako ng paumanhin sa ninang ko na nanay ni Mar—pero klarong-klaro sakin kung bakit nanalong Pangulo ay si Duterte.” (What we get in return is a feature that talks about the deadbeat father of my son. I apologize to my brother [Former President NoyNoy Aquino] and my godmother who is the mother of Mar, but it’s very clear to me why Duterte won the presidency.)

A post shared by Kris C. Aquino (@krisaquino) on Apr 22, 2018 at 6:23am PDT

Kris does not like to meddle in politics, but this time around she gives a statement against the party that she used to support through her brother. One netizen asked Kris why she was so affected by the TV feature, and she responds with, “ No, because my sons and I did an endorsement TVC for her husband. Konting DELICADEZA at utang na loob lang. Matagal akong may show sa ABS-CBN, alam ko ang editing schedule. Napakadaling i-urong ang airing pag lumamig na ang issue—eh SINALBAHE ako at naki-RIDE talaga. #laban” (A little respect, honor, and debt in gratitude. I’ve had a show in ABS-CBN for a long time and I know the editing schedule. It’s so easy to move an airing when the issue has died down, but she decided to ride on the issue.)

A post shared by Kris C. Aquino (@krisaquino) on Apr 22, 2018 at 10:09am PDT

After the heated post, Kris calmed down and talked about the effect of what she just did. She posted Whitney Houston’s “On My Own,” and said “I know I’ve unleashed a double edged sword. I know I’ve made enemies, and I’ve also found kindred spirits in MOTHERS who like me have felt that they have had ENOUGH and they had to take a stand, and I say I AM NOW FIGHTING BACK.” She also said she has her personal demons to deal with, but will do her best to forgive even if they did not show remorse. She also apologized for talking about politics, which she describes as a heavy baggage that comes with her last name.

“I do sincerely apologize to my brother. And I apologize for Pres. Duterte. And Mar, to you I am sorry. In the same way I would always wonder why I would be dragged into issues not of my doing—I was guilty of that tonight.”

Kris said that she will be taking a short break and will be back when she has found her peace. And we sincerely hope she does! The past few days has been too stressful for this single mother of two.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 11:46 am 
Heavyweight

wag kana kasi sumali krizzy... ayan tuloy bumaba daw survey ni bam kasi dalawa na daw kayo Aquino na kasali :lol: :lol: :lol:

::: LAKERS LOYALIST #24 ::: ::::: WAGONERSSS S@CK :::::

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 12:21 pm 
pag minalas malas pa LP laglag din yan si Bum hihihihih :biglaugh:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 12:47 pm 
Heavyweight

PeluBoy wrote:
pag minalas malas pa LP laglag din yan si Bum hihihihih :biglaugh:

Malabo brad... siguro kung dadayain lang pwede matalo yang si Bam. :D

NOT! :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 1:26 pm 
may pakiramdam ako masu-sweep itong senado sa 2019 elections e :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 4:56 pm 
Heavyweight

isa lng naman ang paraan pra siguradong panalo si Kris bilang senador...

mag-alay ulit...

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 6:03 pm 
Heavyweight

nakapagtapos ba ito ng college?

:lol: :lol: