Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Mon Nov 30, 2020 7:15 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2020 8:09 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:50 am
Posts: 8074
Location: Little Boy in Hiroshima
Countdown to VP Leni as the next president









...of




1 Bar review center :lol:




2 Fake candid photography club :shock:




3 Goto King Inc. 8)




4 Hardly Trying Comedians Guild :biglaugh:



?

_________________
Fat Man in Nagasaki


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2020 7:59 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2004 2:10 pm
Posts: 24818
Location: Cbo.LP.HK
The.Equalizer wrote:
Countdown to VP Leni as the next president









...of




1 Bar review center :lol:




2 Fake candid photography club :shock:




3 Goto King Inc. 8)




4 Hardly Trying Comedians Guild :biglaugh:



?

#3 :biglaugh:

_________________
"Here’s to a long life and a merry one, A quick death and an easy one, A pretty girl and a true one, A cold beer and another one." - Lewis Henry


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2020 9:59 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 03, 2008 10:06 am
Posts: 28713
Location: neverland
With the way duterte handling this corona virus scare

Lalagapak na to. His personal motives on why he is himud himud pwet ng china ay malapit ng mabulgar. Ika nga, walang lihim na hindi nabubunyag

_________________
why suffer to buy expensive stuffs when the best things in life are done naked?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2020 7:53 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:50 am
Posts: 8074
Location: Little Boy in Hiroshima
nakaka-excite naman yan torni... :biglaugh:

ano kaya dahilan



-China supported his campaign

-"drugs" :lol:

-personal business deals

-PDutz is a dual citizen, Pinoy and Pinay este yung BQ pala yun :lol: Chinese

?

_________________
Fat Man in Nagasaki


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2020 8:47 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 03, 2008 10:06 am
Posts: 28713
Location: neverland
The.Equalizer wrote:
nakaka-excite naman yan torni... :biglaugh:

ano kaya dahilan



-China supported his campaign

-"drugs" :lol:

-personal business deals

-PDutz is a dual citizen, Pinoy and Pinay este yung BQ pala yun :lol: Chinese

?


Druglord daw si polong

_________________
why suffer to buy expensive stuffs when the best things in life are done naked?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2020 9:12 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:50 am
Posts: 8074
Location: Little Boy in Hiroshima
Romy Nabas wrote:
The.Equalizer wrote:
nakaka-excite naman yan torni... :biglaugh:

ano kaya dahilan



-China supported his campaign

-"drugs" :lol:

-personal business deals

-PDutz is a dual citizen, Pinoy and Pinay este yung BQ pala yun :lol: Chinese

?


Druglord daw si polong


so, "drugs" :lol:



seriously, I find this hard to believe

kung tutoo talaga nailabas na ni Trililings lahat ng ebidensiya nung katakot takot na senate hearings ang nangyari regarding that very same ridiculous allegation

_________________
Fat Man in Nagasaki


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2020 3:03 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2004 2:10 pm
Posts: 24818
Location: Cbo.LP.HK
Gusto lang makita ni Kanin ang katawan ni Polong. :woman: :biglaugh:

_________________
"Here’s to a long life and a merry one, A quick death and an easy one, A pretty girl and a true one, A cold beer and another one." - Lewis Henry


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2020 3:44 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:50 am
Posts: 8074
Location: Little Boy in Hiroshima
:celebrate: :bounce1: :lol:

_________________
Fat Man in Nagasaki


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2020 6:16 pm 
Offline
Middleweight

Joined: Tue May 03, 2016 7:08 pm
Posts: 797
Location: Bangketa
mag sasabaoy nanaman ng KABOBOHAN ang FVP in 3........2.........1........... :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2020 6:59 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 03, 2008 10:06 am
Posts: 28713
Location: neverland
#OustDuterte

Trending ngayon sa twitter

:lol:

_________________
why suffer to buy expensive stuffs when the best things in life are done naked?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2020 8:18 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 08, 2006 8:18 am
Posts: 29473
Location: JARO,Iloilo
sa mga dilawan at dilawan to be OK pag sa USA mag Himud pwet Duterte.

sa Tsina never !!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:


Kahit todo campaign ang Dilawan Media sponsored By USA talo pa rin sila sa mga Duterte Blooger :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
Do not overrate what you have received, nor envy others He who envies others does not achieve peace. - Buddha


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2020 6:43 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:50 am
Posts: 8074
Location: Little Boy in Hiroshima
Romy Nabas wrote:
#OustDuterte

Trending ngayon sa twitter

:lol:

good luck sa mga Delawan :lol:



kung ako sa mga yan todo todo na, wala ng ibang chance para makatsamba hihihih..

2022 is just around the corner and it's looking more and more likely it's a deja vu of Otso Diretso :bounce1:

_________________
Fat Man in Nagasaki


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2020 7:44 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 03, 2008 10:06 am
Posts: 28713
Location: neverland
Duterte's ship is sinking :lol:

_________________
why suffer to buy expensive stuffs when the best things in life are done naked?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2020 8:52 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2004 2:10 pm
Posts: 24818
Location: Cbo.LP.HK
The.Equalizer wrote:
Romy Nabas wrote:
#OustDuterte

Trending ngayon sa twitter

:lol:

good luck sa mga Delawan :lol:



kung ako sa mga yan todo todo na, wala ng ibang chance para makatsamba hihihih..

2022 is just around the corner and it's looking more and more likely it's a deja vu of Otso Diretso :bounce1:

President na si Leni, brad..........



...................presidente ng Twitter revolution. :biglaugh:

_________________
"Here’s to a long life and a merry one, A quick death and an easy one, A pretty girl and a true one, A cold beer and another one." - Lewis Henry


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2020 9:02 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:50 am
Posts: 8074
Location: Little Boy in Hiroshima
IceColdBeer wrote:
The.Equalizer wrote:
Romy Nabas wrote:
#OustDuterte

Trending ngayon sa twitter

:lol:

good luck sa mga Delawan :lol:



kung ako sa mga yan todo todo na, wala ng ibang chance para makatsamba hihihih..

2022 is just around the corner and it's looking more and more likely it's a deja vu of Otso Diretso :bounce1:

President na si Leni, brad..........



...................presidente ng Twitter revolution. :biglaugh:


wooohoooo let's celebrate mga ka-Delawan este mga kawawa :celebrate: :bounce1: :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
Fat Man in Nagasaki


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

All times are UTC + 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 7 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

philboxing.com | pinoygreats.com
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group