Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2019 12:20 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1438 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 92, 93, 94, 95, 96  Next
 Post subject: Re: The Trillanes myth
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2019 12:29 pm 
Heavyweight

May piktyur nga na pinipray over si Kanin. Di ko lang sure kung bago yun. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2019 7:12 pm 
Heavyweight

https://mindanaogoldstardaily.com/abyss-of-no-return/

Bumaligtad na din si Atty. Jude Sabio. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2019 7:43 pm 
Heavyweight

IceColdBeer wrote:
https://mindanaogoldstardaily.com/abyss-of-no-return/

Bumaligtad na din si Atty. Jude Sabio. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Abyss of no return

mindanao goldstar daily Monday,September 2, 2019 Opinion

Jude Josue Sabio

THE “Totoong Narcolist Videos” caused a wave of national discord and discourse. When Malacanang’s matrix hit the news, a fire of controversy especially in the media erupted. In the aftermath of the publication of such matrix by Dante Ang himself in the Manila Times, his editor resigned in protest, decrying such matrix as illegitimate news. It is only one among several high profile conflicts whipped up in the heat of the dispute.

As a lawyer, I was almost burned by the fire of the cause celebre. On 29 April 2019, ex-senator Trillanes personally met me together with his lady staff at the Novotel Hotel in Cubao, Quezon City. As usual, my wife Jo ann A. Fortich was with me.

In the meeting at the hotel lobby, I told Sen. Trillanes to refrain and desist from Bikoy, because it is just a trap, apart from the dire lack of funds even for the ongoing ICC case. Jo ann also told him: “Sir, wag mong itutuloy yan, babagsak ka nyan at di ka na makakabangon.”

That meeting was unusually turbulent. In the few times before in the past more than two years, our meeting had been uneventful. This was markedly different, because Jo ann, for the first time at one point and to my consternation and disbelief, spoke out in a very loud voice against the senator, angrily pointing an accusing finger at him and shedding tears as she lambasted him.

And yet, she was not personally angry with the senator. I had the feeling that she was conveying a dire ominous message like an oracle in antiquity portending of a terrible event to come. Those tears, which were never shed before in the few times that we personally met the senator, underlined a potent portentous prophecy against Bikoy.

That meeting culminates the senator’s actual effort to recruit me as a lawyer for Bikoy, which was first expressed to me on 23 April 2019 through a viber text by his close-in security/staff Jonnel Sangalang.

The text caught me by surprise, because I had absolutely no idea about the senator’s involvement with Bikoy. Jonnel Sangalang represented to me that Bikoy had “handlers” to whom I would be recommended to be his lawyer, and that my task would be to submit a complaint with the Ombudsman following Bikoy’s public revelation that he would soon surface.

I was lucky when a twist of the hand of fate,which I consider as a blessing in disguise, intervened to spare me from the disaster that had befallen instead later on the Flag and IBP lawyers. Two days later or on 25 April 2019, Jonnel Sangalang contacted me again through viber, asking me: “Atty, updated ba ang license mo? After that MCLE?” At that time, he said that he was in a meeting with the supposed “handlers.”

I diligently responded to him by text, stating that an MCLE deficiency, which is just a matter of compliance, does not affect my license as a lawyer, as lawyers are not required to renew their license which is lifetime. Still, he would not believe me, saying “Seriously, really?” obviously in reference to that earlier egregious Warrant of Arrest against me which had been voided by the Court of Appeals on 29 March 2019.

After some thought, I was jolted by the absurdity: I was being recruited to be a lawyer and yet here I was being asked if my license as a lawyer is updated. Beginning to feel an insult and affront on my profession, I began to react negatively, resulting into a nasty exchange of texts between Jonnel and me and causing a lot of emotional distress.

In an effort to placate me, Sen. Trillanes through his lady staff proposed an immediate meeting with me the following day or on 26 April 2019, but I declined, because I was still very much emotionally upset. The senator proposed a meeting instead on 29 April 2019 at Novotel which was the venue later chosen by him. But in the meantime, the damage had become hopelessly irreparable.

In the Novotel meeting, the senator asked me what was wrong about that innocent question coming from a non-lawyer. I presume that question came from him but coursed through his staff Jonnel. According to him, I could just have answered without much ado, but I rejected the senator’s explanation, telling him that the question should never have been asked in the first place.

I told him that they could have conducted due diligence about my lawyer’s license or the license of any lawyer for that matter by asking other lawyers, the IBP, the Supreme Court or the MCLE Committee – but certainly not me. I wonder if a patient would ever go to a doctor for a medical consultation, and dare to ask the doctor if his medical license is updated.

Like any other lawyer who worked hard in law school, for five years in my case as an evening working student in the UP College of Law, not to mention the Bar exams, to earn that lifetime license from the Supreme Court, I rebuffed the Senator, as I deemed the question to be insulting and offensive to me and the whole legal profession.

Although the senator expressed a lame apology for his staff Jonnel, as if the question did not come from him directly, my lawyering for Bikoy was already out of the question.

At the conclusion of that rocky meeting, the Senator’s parting words were: “Sundan na lang ang susunod na kabanata,” which to me were a defiant, firm affirmation of his dogged, grim determination to carry on with Bikoy and reflective of his unwavering belief in Bikoy.

True enough, one week after that meeting, obviously in a bid to influence the outcome of the elections, Bikoy identifying himself as Peter Joemel Advincula held, on 6 May 2019, a solo press conference at the Integrated Bar of the Philippines (IBP) national office.

Although Bikoy was not accompanied by a lawyer, as he still had no lawyer then, the use of the IBP premises lent a weighty air of legitimacy and credence to his press conference. It must have created the popular belief that the national organization of lawyers was backing him.

But matters came to a head when Sen. Sotto, in his press conference, in no time revealed that Bikoy had a similar statement way back in 2016 containing the same narrative against LP personalities including Ninoy Aquino, Mar Roxas and Leila de Lima. This revelation must have doused cold water on fire. As if the fire were extinguished, the IBP declined legal assistance to Bikoy, on the pretext that he failed to qualify.

That was the beginning of the end for Bikoy and his “handlers.” The final nail on the coffin came when Sen. Lacson abruptly recalled his decision to undertake a Senate probe, which must have earlier given Bikoy and his handlers a strong boost of morale.

Not long after the May elections, in a press conference at the PNP Headquarters, Bikoy made a surprise complete turnaround: he disavowed the “Totoong Narcolist Videos” calling them fabricated.

This was eventually followed last July by the PNP criminal charges with the DOJ, an ongoing case, on the basis of Bikoy’s statement, against ex-senator Trillanes, Jonnel Sangalang, and Fr. Albert Alejo S.J., among many others.

Like in the celebrated case of the young peasant girl Joan of Arc whose prophetic words the French King at first refused to heed, Jo ann’s words again proved to be highly prophetic and will resonate into the future: the cause celebre is an abyss with no hope of return.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2019 9:07 pm 
Light Heavyweight

RIP TRILILING. :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2019 9:30 pm 
Heavyweight

In short,

Kinakain lang kayo ng sarili nyong pain (pa-in)...

Mga posibleng Palusot ni Trililing:

1.) LP made me do it.
2.) This admin made Sabio fabricate accusations against me.
3.) We never had a meeting with Sabio
4.) Sabio was hurt when I broke up with him.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2019 6:58 am 
Heavyweight

tiyanak2 wrote:
In short,

1.) LP made me do it.

:biglaugh:

https://scontent.fhkg3-1.fna.fbcdn.net/ ... e=5E09E5EF

Baka sakali daw. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2019 8:05 am 
Cruiserweight

:shock:

this surprising turnaround of Sabio is probably going to be the biggest damning evidence against Trililings in the Bikoy saga...medyo mabigat ang "oppositionist" credentials nitong Sabio, he was the one who filed the crimes against humanity case against PDutz so in terms of "pogi points" sa mga Delawang uto-uto at nang-uuto, pati na ang US power structure involved in the manipulation of our socio-political processes, he is somewhat of an icon...for him to do a total flip on Trililings, it tells me several things...

• he is feeling the heat himself, and with authorities zeroing in on the sloppy Bikoy plan he probably felt it was only a matter of time before all the other opposition PR schemes are unraveled-and considering his ICC filing he most likely played a central part in most of these underhanded schemes...by this move he is hoping the admin will go easy on him, with an eye along the lines of a witness protection setup

• this is but a sorry continuation of the Delawan/US power structure efforts to exert influence on local politics...Trililings is a spent bullet at this point, no political prospects and certainly without any "pull" with the public, he may have carried the torch for the predominantly Delawan/US causes against this admin before, but he has overplayed his hand too many times and has become too hot to handle even for the mighty CIA...he will just be another casualty used by the permanent interests of the unholy union between the Philippine oligarchy and the American neo-imperialists, naks ! :lol: added to the list after Sereno and others....the entities controlling the strings will just move on to the next willing volunteer/s....Sabio may just have accepted additional responsibilities from them with his Bikoy exposé

• this may just be a genuine change of heart for Sabio, realizing he is on the wrong side of the street towards nation-building...

but the salient fact still remains

Trililings <--- kawawa :bounce1: :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2019 9:00 am 
Heavyweight

Just wondering bakit sa local newspaper ng Davao isinulat ni Atty. Sabio ang column nya at hindi sa National dailies???
Nagpapabango kay Sara?

Sayang hindi na pwede magpost ng picture..
I-up ko sana ang mukha ni atorni nung nag file sila ng kaso sa ICC... :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2019 9:15 am 
Cruiserweight

brad dont judge the book

...lawyer kasi siya hindi judge :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2019 1:59 pm 
Heavyweight

IceColdBeer wrote:
tiyanak2 wrote:
In short,

1.) LP made me do it.

:biglaugh:

https://scontent.fhkg3-1.fna.fbcdn.net/ ... e=5E09E5EF

Baka sakali daw. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

mukhang di pini pick-up ng mainstream media ang sinulat ni Sabio...

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2019 8:44 am 
Cruiserweight

baka nag-maverick nga talaga si Sabio sa "script" ng Delawan a :shock:

:lol:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2019 1:33 pm 
Heavyweight

Dapat kay Digong, hayaan na lang si Trillianes at wag na gipitin pa...

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2019 8:18 pm 
Light Heavyweight

RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP TRILILING!

INIP NA US. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2019 12:49 pm 
Heavyweight

Former Senator Antonio Trillanes denies anew his alleged involvement with the man allegedly behind the anti-Duterte videos after a former ally said Trillanes is "deeply involved" with the activities of Peter Joemel Advincula.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2019 3:36 pm 
Heavyweight

Nawala yata pagkasiga ni Kanin. :roll: :biglaugh:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1438 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 92, 93, 94, 95, 96  Next