Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:53 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2004 12:14 pm 
Cruiserweight

THIS IS OLD NEWS.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2004 10:45 am 

Kalabaw wrote:
Is Manny aware of this site yet, or some of his so called Team Pac are still preventing him from knowing all the information here, It seems to me that this site has more information (and more sense) on Manny than Team Pac and Manny doesnt even know who is his trainer. Maybe if he can only read our infos, ideas, and comments here, he might be able to learn how to answer back his Managers and Promoters.

pre bakit di natin i-try na si mrs. pacquiao ang sabihan natin na meron na si mr. pacquiao official website???

pag sinabihan sya ni kumander....siguradong mabilis pa sa 2.5secs nasa internet na si pacquiao!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2004 3:42 pm 
Lightweight

May I add my own two cents on the topic.

Yes, it would really be nice if Manny said hello to us once in a while. Also if some prominent sports journalist like my idol, Quinito Henson made known his presence? Or Ronnie Nathanielz, S. Lagumbay, etc.? Or how about if somebody from the government (ABAB or GAB) like Mr. Manny Lopez himself said hello? My God, he can even campaign here (of course the mods have the final word on this). Or how about the First Gentleman himself I think he has his heart for Philippine Sports and the Filipino athelete. Or Mikey Arroyo, who reportedly talked to Manny before Manny left for the US.

No matter what the Pacman will achieve on top of the square ring, I believe Philippine professional boxing still leaves so much to be desired especially on the aspect of safety and protection for the boxers theselves.

Calling all prominent Philippine boxing personalities in the Philippines!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2004 3:02 pm 
Light Heavyweight

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to say thank you for a great website!!! It was because of this website that I was able to meet our hero Manny Pacquiao! I was sitting around one day and I was trying to look up info on Manny and bam!- there it was mannypacquiao.ph This website told me what time and what place he was going to be at. I convinced a friend of mine that we can go and actually see Manny himself, my friend (also a big fan) would not believe that we can simply drive to the gym, watch him and possibly meet him... We both drove about 2 hrs and found the place... then on April 8 (thurs), he was there lacing up his shoes getting ready for a workout. There were only about 9-10 fans around (which gave my friend and I a HUGE opportunity to meet him). I was able to meet him and take a picture and an autograph with the Main man!! I owe it to this website, I even wanted 2 make a shirt that had this web address on it and wear it to the fight in Las Vegas just to show my support! Thanks again!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2004 9:13 pm 
Lightweight

Whether we like it or not, sooner or later this site will be known to all filipino boxing fanatics and web surfer at the same time. this will spread like wildfire than we can ever expect.

The No Fear Destroyer PacMan is already gaining grounds in the US soil, Us is considered as the Land of Milk and Honey and the Land of Opportunity. Manny can grab this opportunity.

This site will be very famous not just for filipino boxing enthusiast around the world but by other nationalities who are PacMan fans also.

Gradually some whites are becoming interested with the Pac already.

More power to the Pac!

Omega.Red

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2004 2:04 am 
Bantamweight

shiva wrote:
Yes, the members did grow right after Nov. 15 and with its growth we need more people to act as moderators of the board. I would like to take this opportunity to offer you Jawo if you'd like to be one. To others as well this offer stands.

What do you think Jawo? And to others, please give us your feedback.

as of right now, i think you have a good number of moderators to monitor this site. my question is: do these moderators know how to do their job?? quality before quantity right? the reason i ask this is because i've been visiting this forum often, and i've seen little flaws in here that a true moderator should've taken care of a long time ago. actually, it should've been a moderator's first instinct. here's an example: there is a handful of threads in each forum that do not belong in that forum. the topics are a world's off from the intended purpose of that specific forum. feel me?? i hope a little constructive criticism would help. and BTW, no offense to our current moderators. it's easy to point this out since i'm active in other organized forums as well.

anyways, i never gave my congrats on the success of this awesome site and to the one responsible for it...so good **** shiva. i myself am a FIL-AM pacman fan, and am looking forward to the growth of this site and the success of manny.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2004 1:21 pm 
Flyweight

:)

ahihihi!

makasabat na mga igan.......

mukhang di mahilig si manny mag surf sa internet eh!.....kapit-subdivision lang namin siya dito sa davao. sa umaga ay makikita mo na siyang nagjo-jogging.....alang bodyguards. sa hapon naman ay nasa downtown siya, sa isang BILLARDS HALL(BOLTON ST.).....nakow! don na siya ina-abot ng madaling araw......minsan panalo! kadalasan ay talo! hehehehehehe!

kaya pag uwi nya sa bahay!

manny---> :trouble: <----si mrs.

nyak!nyaK!nyaK!nyaK! :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2004 2:35 pm 

Tolhits wrote:
:)

ahihihi!

makasabat na mga igan.......

mukhang di mahilig si manny mag surf sa internet eh!.....kapit-subdivision lang namin siya dito sa davao. sa umaga ay makikita mo na siyang nagjo-jogging.....alang bodyguards. sa hapon naman ay nasa downtown siya, sa isang BILLARDS HALL(BOLTON ST.).....nakow! don na siya ina-abot ng madaling araw......minsan panalo! kadalasan ay talo! hehehehehehe!

kaya pag uwi nya sa bahay!

manny---> :trouble: <----si mrs.

nyak!nyaK!nyaK!nyaK! :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

hehehehehe.....taga davao ka nga pala tolhits!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2004 4:36 pm 
Bantamweight

i agree with some guys opinion...manny has to pay tribute w/ this website this's for him and it's better he shall honor this one...it's so nice to hear just little words from our idol...i hope to hear it soon...lastly i hope the pac man team have already surf this website..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 3:22 am 
Middleweight

HE should know about this website. very well made...thanks boss shiva. god bless

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 9:22 am 
Featherweight

i don't think it's that important that manny should know about this website. i think it's more than enough that you guys made this website for the enjoyment & to update manny's fans about what's going on with his career. yes, i agree, it's a bonus if manny knows about this site. :toast:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 10:22 am 
Bantamweight

yap! manny should visit also this site... even if he'll not donate some gigz... just pay attention and to recognize how crazy good it is....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 10:25 am 
Cruiserweight

MANNY SHOULD BE AWARE OF THIS SITE AND COME HERE OFTEN. WE CAN GIVE ADVISE TO MANNY HERE YOU KNOW.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 11:48 am 
Bantamweight

kailangan talagang alam ni manny to... kaso pati mga kalaban nya maraming malalaman tungkol sa kanya... ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 11:56 am 
Light Heavyweight

sayang dapat man lang me makaalam nitong forum sa team pacquiao,

yung misis ko nga nagagalit na sa akin, pag panay ang nood ko ng mga video ni pacman, paano daw hindi ko na pintawadyung kalaban ni pacman lagi na lang daw knock out, heheh