Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:24 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 3:08 pm 
Middleweight

:peace: yes we will! :celebrate:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 4:39 pm 
Welterweight

yffar wrote:
-=MORE POWER MANNY PACQUIOA=-

Hey ma'm, sir! Ban this guy! Wrong spelling!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 5:14 pm 
Middleweight

uh-uh. i think this is not how the thread looks like yesterday... :wink:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:03 pm 
Welterweight

shiva wrote:
It is the goal of this board that all postings will be understadable by the widest audience possible, Filipinos and Non-Filipinos alike, therefore posting in 100 percent English in all area of the board is recommended. However, the use of phrases or expressions in Philippine dialects or foreign languages are allowed AS LONG AS THE MEAT OR THE MESSAGE OF EACH POST MUST BE IN ENGLISH. The use of local phrases or expressions are allowed in order for people to share their own way of expressing or reacting to certain things or ideas that in most cases are unique to their own language or dialect. In this way, this forum may also serve as a vehicle for people to learn other people's culture or pecularities. Anyone may ask for a translation of a particular phrase which the poster should immediately give.

The Moderators reserve the right to edit or delete posts that contain local expressions deemed to be excessive and goes beyond the intended purpose.

If forum members want to converse in their own dialects in full, this can be done in the General Chit Chat Forum.

It is encouraged that discussions must be focused on issues and the exchange of ideas. Personal attacks or racial slur are discouraged.

IVE BEEN VIEWING AND POSTING IN THIS FORUM BUT I ADMIT THAT IT IS ONLY NOW THAT I GOT TO READ THE FORUM RULES. WHAT GUIDES ME IN POSTING IS ETHICS.
I WOULD LIKE TO DRAW YOUR ATTENTION AS FORUM MODERATOR TO MAKE A REVIEW ON THE RECENT POSTINGS OF 2 FORUM MEMBERS, andstill & el critico. RECENTLY THESE 2 HOOLIGANS RESORTED TO MALIGNING AND INSULTING THE FILIPINOS AND THE PHILIPPINES.
I NOW CALL ON YOUR ACTION TO BAN THESE 2 UNDESIRABLES FROM POSTING IN THIS FORUM.
THANK YOU.

Post subject: Re: just signed up !!!
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:14 pm 
Heavyweight

elcochinoe wrote:
hello everyone, my name is johnny and i just wanted to introduce myself as i am new to the board. i was born and raised in california and recently moved to el paso, tx. i am a mexican and a complete pac fanatic and i look forward to getting to know all of you in the future. go pacman :twisted:

welcome bro :D

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:42 pm 
Heavyweight

litfer wrote:
shiva wrote:
It is the goal of this board that all postings will be understadable by the widest audience possible, Filipinos and Non-Filipinos alike, therefore posting in 100 percent English in all area of the board is recommended. However, the use of phrases or expressions in Philippine dialects or foreign languages are allowed AS LONG AS THE MEAT OR THE MESSAGE OF EACH POST MUST BE IN ENGLISH. The use of local phrases or expressions are allowed in order for people to share their own way of expressing or reacting to certain things or ideas that in most cases are unique to their own language or dialect. In this way, this forum may also serve as a vehicle for people to learn other people's culture or pecularities. Anyone may ask for a translation of a particular phrase which the poster should immediately give.

The Moderators reserve the right to edit or delete posts that contain local expressions deemed to be excessive and goes beyond the intended purpose.

If forum members want to converse in their own dialects in full, this can be done in the General Chit Chat Forum.

It is encouraged that discussions must be focused on issues and the exchange of ideas. Personal attacks or racial slur are discouraged.

IVE BEEN VIEWING AND POSTING IN THIS FORUM BUT I ADMIT THAT IT IS ONLY NOW THAT I GOT TO READ THE FORUM RULES. WHAT GUIDES ME IN POSTING IS ETHICS.
I WOULD LIKE TO DRAW YOUR ATTENTION AS FORUM MODERATOR TO MAKE A REVIEW ON THE RECENT POSTINGS OF 2 FORUM MEMBERS, andstill & el critico. RECENTLY THESE 2 HOOLIGANS RESORTED TO MALIGNING AND INSULTING THE FILIPINOS AND THE PHILIPPINES.
I NOW CALL ON YOUR ACTION TO BAN THESE 2 UNDESIRABLES FROM POSTING IN THIS FORUM.
THANK YOU.

hehe expect some banging from these moronic duo..ooppss.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tanong lang baklitang radeona, nasa WORLD CUP na ba yung mga fafa mo?

Ay eto pa, nasa ASIAN CUP na ba yung mga fafa mo?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:02 pm 
Light Heavyweight

so let it be written, so let it be done 8)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:33 pm 
Heavyweight

litfer wrote:
shiva wrote:

THANK YOU.

failed. post something about EC's sexual escapades and you'll have 10 pages minimum of resplies.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:49 am 
Middleweight

lets all post in bisaya....

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:52 am 
Bantamweight

i've read it and understand it .. im not as good as anybody here interms of speaking and grammatically in english but i will try my best and i hope readers can understand my grammar and spelling :(

and thats my first post!!!

:shock: and im a pactard!! AAAwwwwUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!! :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:34 pm 
Strawweight

Hi!
I read your post it is very nice rule are very essential and necessary for forum post. Anyway, thanks and keep on posting!

http://www.qadit.com/payment-and-settlement-systems.html

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:52 pm 
Welterweight

Agreed for this...

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:17 am 
Flyweight

I think cool. salamat po sa paalala