Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Mon Apr 12, 2021 2:31 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 298 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:38 am 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:41 pm
Posts: 2819
Location: The Beautiful British Columbia
alam na ata niya ang gamit niyan doc. Tanungin mo Tonton! :lol:[/quote]
:lol: :lol: :lol: The disciples said to him, is circumcision useful or not. He said to them, if it was useful their father would produce children already circumcised from their mother. The gospel of Thomas.James the just= pro-circumcision. Thomas=anti-circumcision. Ang gulo!!!! Putulin na lang para walang pagtalunan. :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]




Nyahaha!!! papano nalang si Lola? :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________

"The universe is but one vast Symbol of God."
-Thomas Carlyle (1795-1881)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:36 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:16 am
Posts: 5147
Epifanio M. Almeda wrote:
gnrbuckle wrote:
so much for the yes or no.

This is toy b's line. Aren't you toy b? :D


nope. i don't even know the guy.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:36 pm 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2008 8:30 pm
Posts: 2176
Location: S. Korea
tHeJoKeR wrote:
alam na ata niya ang gamit niyan doc. Tanungin mo Tonton! :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: The disciples said to him, is circumcision useful or not. He said to them, if it was useful their father would produce children already circumcised from their mother. The gospel of Thomas.James the just= pro-circumcision. Thomas=anti-circumcision. Ang gulo!!!! Putulin na lang para walang pagtalunan. :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]




Nyahaha!!! papano nalang si Lola? :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]
:lol: :lol: Nag popost pa ba siya sa pex? Saan itong tuli forum, anong tittle ng thread?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:13 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 23, 2006 2:25 pm
Posts: 30890
Location: YOUR SHADOW...
red dog wrote:
tHeJoKeR wrote:
alam na ata niya ang gamit niyan doc. Tanungin mo Tonton! :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: The disciples said to him, is circumcision useful or not. He said to them, if it was useful their father would produce children already circumcised from their mother. The gospel of Thomas.James the just= pro-circumcision. Thomas=anti-circumcision. Ang gulo!!!! Putulin na lang para walang pagtalunan. :lol: :lol: :lol:





Nyahaha!!! papano nalang si Lola? :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]
:lol: :lol: Nag popost pa ba siya sa pex? Saan itong tuli forum, anong tittle ng thread?[/quote]
http://www.pinoyexchange.com/forums/sho ... 379&page=6

_________________
KOBE >>YOUR FAVE PLAYER
LAKERS >>YOUR FAVE TEAM
-----------------------------


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:33 pm 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:41 pm
Posts: 2819
Location: The Beautiful British Columbia
red dog wrote:
tHeJoKeR wrote:
alam na ata niya ang gamit niyan doc. Tanungin mo Tonton! :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: The disciples said to him, is circumcision useful or not. He said to them, if it was useful their father would produce children already circumcised from their mother. The gospel of Thomas.James the just= pro-circumcision. Thomas=anti-circumcision. Ang gulo!!!! Putulin na lang para walang pagtalunan. :lol: :lol: :lol:





Nyahaha!!! papano nalang si Lola? :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]
:lol: :lol: Nag popost pa ba siya sa pex? Saan itong tuli forum, anong tittle ng thread?[/quote]



Namaalam pero nagpo-post pa rin minsan pag nami-miss niya si Tonton. :lol:

Wala na natambakan na yung thread doc, di ko na alam. :(

_________________

"The universe is but one vast Symbol of God."
-Thomas Carlyle (1795-1881)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:34 pm 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:41 pm
Posts: 2819
Location: The Beautiful British Columbia
gnrbuckle wrote:
Epifanio M. Almeda wrote:
gnrbuckle wrote:
so much for the yes or no.

This is toy b's line. Aren't you toy b? :D


nope. i don't even know the guy.



tigil ka pagerper! :lol:

_________________

"The universe is but one vast Symbol of God."
-Thomas Carlyle (1795-1881)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2021 4:12 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2003 8:22 am
Posts: 8379
Admerald wrote:
Epifanio M. Almeda wrote:
don robert wrote:
Can we say Jesus was the "perfect being" Mang Epi, being He is a Man-God?

Yes don, we can say that Jesus was the “perfect being” for man to emulate in ways and attitude especially when facing afflictions and sufferings one encounters in living the Christian life. Jesus was made perfect through the sufferings he experienced as the captain of man’s salvation.

Hebrews 2:10 For it was fitting for Him, for whom are all things and by whom are all things, in bringing many sons to glory, to make the captain of their salvation perfect through sufferings.

EPI.
Do you believe that Jesus is the God-MAN, meaning 100% God and 100% man at the same time when he become flesh?

No.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2021 6:41 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2003 9:08 am
Posts: 15726
Location: Terra; Gaia ; Ar-i-du
During the time that the ENGLISH Language was non-existent. (w/c is pre 5th century AD)

What is the reference to the English word "God" ???



Anyone is welcome to reply pls.. Thanks.

_________________
“You create your own universe as you go along.” ― Winston Churchill

"When a table is normalized, the non-key columns depend on the key, the whole key, and nothing but the key." - a DBA


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2021 7:05 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:02 pm
Posts: 12216
miron_lang wrote:
During the time that the ENGLISH Language was non-existent. (w/c is pre 5th century AD)

What is the reference to the English word "God" ???



Anyone is welcome to reply pls.. Thanks.


Theus in Greek, Deus in Latin.. ?

_________________
------------------ BNSP lurker ----------------


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2021 7:15 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:02 pm
Posts: 12216
or... Yahweh :o

_________________
------------------ BNSP lurker ----------------


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2021 1:22 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2003 9:08 am
Posts: 15726
Location: Terra; Gaia ; Ar-i-du
and Jesus/Yeshua speaks Aramaic. More ancient than Hebrew.

:D



**

I am convinced that the Christ really died. Physically(Matter).

--


Thanks Tyanak for replying...

_________________
“You create your own universe as you go along.” ― Winston Churchill

"When a table is normalized, the non-key columns depend on the key, the whole key, and nothing but the key." - a DBA


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2021 5:05 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:50 am
Posts: 8542
Location: Little Boy in Hiroshima
miron_lang wrote:
and Jesus/Yeshua speaks Aramaic. More ancient than Hebrew.

:D



**

I am convinced that the Christ really died. Physically(Matter).

--


Thanks Tyanak for replying...

mod rewatching Mel Gibson's Passion of the Christ during this Holy Week reminded of the great work done by Gibson directing this film...actors' lines were in the languages originally spoken in the events depicted, Latin, Hebrew and Aramaic...

_________________
Fat Man in Nagasaki


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2021 7:09 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2003 9:08 am
Posts: 15726
Location: Terra; Gaia ; Ar-i-du
The.Equalizer wrote:
miron_lang wrote:
and Jesus/Yeshua speaks Aramaic. More ancient than Hebrew.

:D



**

I am convinced that the Christ really died. Physically(Matter).

--


Thanks Tyanak for replying...

mod rewatching Mel Gibson's Passion of the Christ during this Holy Week reminded of the great work done by Gibson directing this film...actors' lines were in the languages originally spoken in the events depicted, Latin, Hebrew and Aramaic...



ok yang movie na yan and si Gibson and Caviezel.

pansinin mo pre independent yang dalwang yan sa mga demonyong nag hahari sa Hollywood.

_________________
“You create your own universe as you go along.” ― Winston Churchill

"When a table is normalized, the non-key columns depend on the key, the whole key, and nothing but the key." - a DBA


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 298 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20

All times are UTC + 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

philboxing.com | pinoygreats.com
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group