Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Thu Jul 18, 2019 7:39 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 84 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 9:38 am 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2007 3:52 pm
Posts: 2564
Oh! the three stooges finally joined together...lets see what they can do... :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 10:10 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 21, 2006 1:10 pm
Posts: 13594
Location: Edmonton / Las Pinas
sigurado ako supot ka pa kaya ang hilig mong mang alaska dahil nakakaganti ka lang pag nasa likod ka ng keyboard mo :lol:

_________________
From this moment forward, all my writings are fishhooks; perhaps I know how to fish as well as anyone? -- If nothing was caught, I am not to blame. There was no fish. -- F.N.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 12:53 pm 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2007 3:52 pm
Posts: 2564
a5sk1ck wrote:
sigurado ako supot ka pa kaya ang hilig mong mang alaska dahil nakakaganti ka lang pag nasa likod ka ng keyboard mo :lol:



Waaaahhhh!!! napikon ang bata... :lol: sorry ka na lang kahit sobra yabang mo OK lang :P :P :P


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 2:25 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 21, 2006 1:10 pm
Posts: 13594
Location: Edmonton / Las Pinas
Alzheimer's Cure wrote:
a5sk1ck wrote:
sigurado ako supot ka pa kaya ang hilig mong mang alaska dahil nakakaganti ka lang pag nasa likod ka ng keyboard mo :lol:



Waaaahhhh!!! napikon ang bata... :lol: sorry ka na lang kahit sobra yabang mo OK lang :P :P :P


:shock: fag

_________________
From this moment forward, all my writings are fishhooks; perhaps I know how to fish as well as anyone? -- If nothing was caught, I am not to blame. There was no fish. -- F.N.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 6:07 pm 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2007 3:52 pm
Posts: 2564
a5sk1ck wrote:
Alzheimer's Cure wrote:
a5sk1ck wrote:
sigurado ako supot ka pa kaya ang hilig mong mang alaska dahil nakakaganti ka lang pag nasa likod ka ng keyboard mo :lol:



Waaaahhhh!!! napikon ang bata... :lol: sorry ka na lang kahit sobra yabang mo OK lang :P :P :P


:shock: fag



Oh! who dropped you from the HERSHEYS HIGHWAY?? Yakk kadire!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 11:34 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2004 1:34 am
Posts: 9451
Location: Makati, Philippines
Alzheimer's Cure wrote:
Oh! the three stooges finally joined together...lets see what they can do... :lol: :lol: :lol:


make it four.

hello. :)

_________________
"The most erroneous stories are those we think we know best -- and therefore never scrutinize or question."

- stephen jay gould


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 5:38 pm 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2007 3:52 pm
Posts: 2564
toy_bulldog wrote:
Alzheimer's Cure wrote:
Oh! the three stooges finally joined together...lets see what they can do... :lol: :lol: :lol:


make it four.

hello. :)


We will finally get there... 8)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 2:34 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2004 1:34 am
Posts: 9451
Location: Makati, Philippines
Alzheimer's Cure wrote:
toy_bulldog wrote:
Alzheimer's Cure wrote:
Oh! the three stooges finally joined together...lets see what they can do... :lol: :lol: :lol:


make it four.

hello. :)


We will finally get there... 8)


psst. mga tol, wala na si AC.

tirahin na natin ng tirahin.

:biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

_________________
"The most erroneous stories are those we think we know best -- and therefore never scrutinize or question."

- stephen jay gould


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 3:29 pm 
Offline
Light Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 06, 2006 7:49 am
Posts: 1103
Location: great land of the north!
psst. mga tol, wala na si AC.

tirahin na natin ng tirahin.




Ugok! Tirahin mo lelong Mang Bumbay! :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
If you learn to doubt your doubt you won't be a doubter no more cause your doubt have been doubted when you learned to doubt your doubt.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 8:11 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2004 1:34 am
Posts: 9451
Location: Makati, Philippines
edmendoza101 wrote:
psst. mga tol, wala na si AC.

tirahin na natin ng tirahin.




Ugok! Tirahin mo lelong Mang Bumbay! :lol: :lol: :lol:


di naman bumbay lolo ko ah

_________________
"The most erroneous stories are those we think we know best -- and therefore never scrutinize or question."

- stephen jay gould


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:29 am 
Offline
Light Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 06, 2006 7:49 am
Posts: 1103
Location: great land of the north!
magaling tlaga mnghukay tong monkee na to.... :lol:

_________________
If you learn to doubt your doubt you won't be a doubter no more cause your doubt have been doubted when you learned to doubt your doubt.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:58 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2004 1:34 am
Posts: 9451
Location: Makati, Philippines
edmendoza101 wrote:
magaling tlaga mnghukay tong monkee na to.... :lol:


sticky thread kaya to.

parang kulangot.


parang ikaw.

_________________
"The most erroneous stories are those we think we know best -- and therefore never scrutinize or question."

- stephen jay gould


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:33 pm 
Offline
Light Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 06, 2006 7:49 am
Posts: 1103
Location: great land of the north!
toy_bulldog wrote:
edmendoza101 wrote:
magaling tlaga mnghukay tong monkee na to.... :lol:


sticky thread kaya to.

parang kulangot.


parang ikaw.





balita ko nagbabasyon ka sa pacland cemetery......congrats ha! :lol:

_________________
If you learn to doubt your doubt you won't be a doubter no more cause your doubt have been doubted when you learned to doubt your doubt.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 11:16 am 
Offline
Bantamweight

Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:31 pm
Posts: 35
Any views on anting anting or sacred speech


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 3:14 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight

Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2003 10:45 pm
Posts: 22592
Location: Q.C.
scoli wrote:
Any views on anting anting or sacred speech


Marami sa Quiapo nyan.

_________________
A man's soul can be judged by the way he treats his dog.
-- Charles Doran


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 84 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

All times are UTC + 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

philboxing.com | pinoygreats.com
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group