Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Tue Dec 18, 2018 1:40 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 199 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 12:42 pm 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:40 am
Posts: 3889
Location: under your bed
We know whats the problem is, but why keep silence? IS this hypocrisy?

*Muslims fly commercial airliners into buildings in New York City killing 3,000+ American Infidels in a matter of hours. Muslims celebrate and rejoice worldwide. Political leaders and Religous officials from the Muslim world applauded this action of Al-Qaeda which bore full responsibility and held Sheikh Osama bin Laden as a HERO!

•Muslim officials block the exit where school girls are trying to escape a burning building because their faces were exposed. No Muslim outrage.

•Muhammad said, Whoever changes his Islamic religion, kill him (Sahih Buhkari vol. 9:57). Islam has an entrance but no exit. No Muslim outrage.

•Muslims cut off the heads of three Christian teenaged girls on their way to school in Indonesia. A Christian school. No Muslim outrage.

•Prophet Muhammad at age 54 sexually penetrated a 9 year old child. This is clearly child abuse and pedophillia. Age gap difference between the two sexual partners is 45. Muslims believe 9 year old is adult. LOL! This is a man who supposedly 'talked to' and 'interacted with' God. He also set the degrading standard of marrying underage girls, polygamy, incest, sex with slave girls etc. Hence the severe suppression and mistreatment of women under Islam.

•A 14-year-old Muslim boy in Iran DIED after receiving 85 lashes (flogging) for being guilty of breaking his fast during Ramadan. No Muslim outrage.

•16 year old Pakistani Muslim girl, Aqsa Parvez, was strangled to DEATH by her devout Muslim father Muhammad Parvez in her Mississauga home for refusal to wear the Hijab. Honor Killing case. No Muslim outrage.

•The sexist religion of Islam sentenced an Afghani woman who got raped to 50 lashes, while the person who raped her got only 20 lashes. A 19-year-old woman was gang-raped 14 times in an attack in Qatif by 7 men in Saudi Arabia. This rape victim was sentenced to 200 lashes and six months in jail.

•A tribal court in Pakistan ordered the gang rape of Mukhtar Mai in broad daylight who defied centuries of tradition by speaking out. Pakistani President Pervez Musharraf tried heavily to silence her voice from reaching International press. Thankfully, she was given justice by International (Western) forces.

•Muslims cut off the Clitoris of infants with blade (female circimcision - girls aren't meant to enjoy sex). No Muslim outrage.

•Muslims murder teachers trying to teach Muslim children in Iraq. No Muslim outrage.

•Muslims murder over 80 tourists with car bombs outside cafes and hotels in Egypt. No Muslim outrage.

•A Muslim attacks a missionary childrens school in India. Kills six. No Muslim outrage.

•Muslims slaughter hundreds of children and teachers in Beslan, Russia. Muslims shoot children in the back. No Muslim outrage.

•Muslims kidnap and kill athletes at the Munich Summer Olympics. No Muslim outrage.

•Muslims fire rocket-propelled grenades into schools full of children in Israel. No Muslim outrage.

•Muslims murder more than 50 commuters in attacks on London subways and busses. Over 700 are injured. No Muslim outrage.

•Muslims massacre dozens of innocents at a Passover Seder. No Muslim outrage.

•Muslims murder innocent vacationers in Bali. No Muslim outrage.

•Muslim newspapers publish anti-Semitic cartoons. No Muslim outrage.

•Muslims are involved, on one side or the other, in almost every one of the 125+ shooting wars around the world. No Muslim outrage.

•A British teacher jailed and was facing a possible beheading by the Sharia police of Sudan for insulting Islam after she allowed her Muslim students to name a teddy bear Muhammad. No Muslim outrage.

•Muslims beat the charred bodies of Western civilians with their shoes, then hang them from a bridge. No Muslim outrage.

•Taliban Islamists destroy priceless ancient Buddhist relics/statues in Afghanistan that were thousand years old. Muslims brutally mutilate Buddhist monks out of envy in Egypt. No Muslim outrage.

•A series of ten coordinated terrorist attacks across Mumbai, India's financial capital and its largest city. The attacks, carried out by Pakistani (Muslim) terrorists in Taj Mahal Palace and Oberoi Trident killing at least 173 people and injuring 308. No Muslim outrage.




•Newspapers in Denmark and Norway publish cartoons depicting Prophet Muhammad as a Terrorist. MUSLIMS ARE OUTRAGED!!!

_________________
"In times of war, the father bury their sons.
In times of peace, sons bury their father."
-Herodotus


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 12:43 pm 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:40 am
Posts: 3889
Location: under your bed
Given the fact that many wars and killings are done in the name of religion, I believe the world would be a more peacefull and better place without religion.

_________________
"In times of war, the father bury their sons.
In times of peace, sons bury their father."
-Herodotus


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 12:50 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 19, 2006 9:09 pm
Posts: 40266
Location: Short arm of chromosome 6
Icecream wrote:
Given the fact that many wars and killings are done in the name of religion, I believe the world would be a more peacefull and better place without religion.


Let's see who will respond to your first post in this thread, and NOT to the second post. :D


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 2:25 pm 
Offline
Light Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 07, 2008 5:53 pm
Posts: 1627
Icecream wrote:
We know whats the problem is, but why keep silence? IS this hypocrisy?

*Muslims fly commercial airliners into buildings in New York City killing 3,000+ American Infidels in a matter of hours. Muslims celebrate and rejoice worldwide. Political leaders and Religous officials from the Muslim world applauded this action of Al-Qaeda which bore full responsibility and held Sheikh Osama bin Laden as a HERO!

•Muslim officials block the exit where school girls are trying to escape a burning building because their faces were exposed. No Muslim outrage.

•Muhammad said, Whoever changes his Islamic religion, kill him (Sahih Buhkari vol. 9:57). Islam has an entrance but no exit. No Muslim outrage.

•Muslims cut off the heads of three Christian teenaged girls on their way to school in Indonesia. A Christian school. No Muslim outrage.

•Prophet Muhammad at age 54 sexually penetrated a 9 year old child. This is clearly child abuse and pedophillia. Age gap difference between the two sexual partners is 45. Muslims believe 9 year old is adult. LOL! This is a man who supposedly 'talked to' and 'interacted with' God. He also set the degrading standard of marrying underage girls, polygamy, incest, sex with slave girls etc. Hence the severe suppression and mistreatment of women under Islam.

•A 14-year-old Muslim boy in Iran DIED after receiving 85 lashes (flogging) for being guilty of breaking his fast during Ramadan. No Muslim outrage.

•16 year old Pakistani Muslim girl, Aqsa Parvez, was strangled to DEATH by her devout Muslim father Muhammad Parvez in her Mississauga home for refusal to wear the Hijab. Honor Killing case. No Muslim outrage.

•The sexist religion of Islam sentenced an Afghani woman who got raped to 50 lashes, while the person who raped her got only 20 lashes. A 19-year-old woman was gang-raped 14 times in an attack in Qatif by 7 men in Saudi Arabia. This rape victim was sentenced to 200 lashes and six months in jail.

•A tribal court in Pakistan ordered the gang rape of Mukhtar Mai in broad daylight who defied centuries of tradition by speaking out. Pakistani President Pervez Musharraf tried heavily to silence her voice from reaching International press. Thankfully, she was given justice by International (Western) forces.

•Muslims cut off the Clitoris of infants with blade (female circimcision - girls aren't meant to enjoy sex). No Muslim outrage.

•Muslims murder teachers trying to teach Muslim children in Iraq. No Muslim outrage.

•Muslims murder over 80 tourists with car bombs outside cafes and hotels in Egypt. No Muslim outrage.

•A Muslim attacks a missionary childrens school in India. Kills six. No Muslim outrage.

•Muslims slaughter hundreds of children and teachers in Beslan, Russia. Muslims shoot children in the back. No Muslim outrage.

•Muslims kidnap and kill athletes at the Munich Summer Olympics. No Muslim outrage.

•Muslims fire rocket-propelled grenades into schools full of children in Israel. No Muslim outrage.

•Muslims murder more than 50 commuters in attacks on London subways and busses. Over 700 are injured. No Muslim outrage.

•Muslims massacre dozens of innocents at a Passover Seder. No Muslim outrage.

•Muslims murder innocent vacationers in Bali. No Muslim outrage.

•Muslim newspapers publish anti-Semitic cartoons. No Muslim outrage.

•Muslims are involved, on one side or the other, in almost every one of the 125+ shooting wars around the world. No Muslim outrage.

•A British teacher jailed and was facing a possible beheading by the Sharia police of Sudan for insulting Islam after she allowed her Muslim students to name a teddy bear Muhammad. No Muslim outrage.

•Muslims beat the charred bodies of Western civilians with their shoes, then hang them from a bridge. No Muslim outrage.

•Taliban Islamists destroy priceless ancient Buddhist relics/statues in Afghanistan that were thousand years old. Muslims brutally mutilate Buddhist monks out of envy in Egypt. No Muslim outrage.

•A series of ten coordinated terrorist attacks across Mumbai, India's financial capital and its largest city. The attacks, carried out by Pakistani (Muslim) terrorists in Taj Mahal Palace and Oberoi Trident killing at least 173 people and injuring 308. No Muslim outrage.




•Newspapers in Denmark and Norway publish cartoons depicting Prophet Muhammad as a Terrorist. MUSLIMS ARE OUTRAGED!!!


christianity has its own dark ages also..


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 9:16 pm 
Offline
Light Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 18, 2008 1:55 pm
Posts: 1209
Wait for Lolo Toney at mapapalaban ka TS. Medyo nagpapalamig pa si tata hinihintay munang makalimutan ng lahat yung sablay na sinabi nyang baka gumalaw daw yung Marikina Fault. :biglaugh:

Pasok na lolo sanay na naman kami sa kaengotan mo e. nahiya ka pa dati 2 seconds lang binabara mo agad yung mga tumitira sa mga muslim e. :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 10:50 pm 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:40 am
Posts: 3889
Location: under your bed
macan77 wrote:
christianity has its own dark ages also..

i agree on that. but you did not get the point.
politicians and world leaders are intimidated by muslims and
could not voice out their opinion about the issue. (maybe diplomatic reasons?)
and even the so called tough paclanders here .
(umuurong bigla ang balls pag tungkol sa muslims) :biglaugh: joke lang po.

_________________
"In times of war, the father bury their sons.
In times of peace, sons bury their father."
-Herodotus


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 10:52 pm 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:40 am
Posts: 3889
Location: under your bed
robwisdom wrote:
Wait for Lolo Toney at mapapalaban ka TS. Medyo nagpapalamig pa si tata hinihintay munang makalimutan ng lahat yung sablay na sinabi nyang baka gumalaw daw yung Marikina Fault. :biglaugh:

Pasok na lolo sanay na naman kami sa kaengotan mo e. nahiya ka pa dati 2 seconds lang binabara mo agad yung mga tumitira sa mga muslim e. :lol:

sino po si lolo Toney.? bago lang po ako dito( shivering) :shake:

_________________
"In times of war, the father bury their sons.
In times of peace, sons bury their father."
-Herodotus


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:27 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 14, 2005 10:59 am
Posts: 29214
any devout muslim here in pacland?

i think it's best for muslims to address/defend the topic at hand. 8)

_________________
================================================================================================


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:20 am 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:40 am
Posts: 3889
Location: under your bed
freewheeze wrote:
any devout muslim here in pacland?

i think it's best for muslims to address/defend the topic at hand. 8)

I guess I'm on the wrong foot.
The idea to not speak up against Muslims who call upon your destruction for fear of "insulting" them. In simple terms, the right of those doing the threatening overriding the rights of those feeling threatened.

_________________
"In times of war, the father bury their sons.
In times of peace, sons bury their father."
-Herodotus


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:01 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 22, 2008 6:05 am
Posts: 5176
Location: Wayt Haws, Gotham City
people becomes surprisingly stupid in terms of fellow human rights when it comes to religion...

why don't they just all meet Allah at the same time..? jowk..! :peace:

_________________
"Let's not be afraid of Pacland HEIRARCHY" - wheeled_warrior
"Belt or no belt, Manny beat the champion in them" - Devil_May_Cry
"There can be no tyrants where there are no slaves." - Dr. Jose P. Rizal


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:10 am 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 16, 2007 9:35 pm
Posts: 2672
Icecream wrote:
Given the fact that many wars and killings are done in the name of religion, I believe the world would be a more peacefull and better place without religion.


Amen to that !!! :D


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:11 am 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 16, 2007 9:35 pm
Posts: 2672
Devil_May_Cry wrote:
people becomes surprisingly stupid in terms of fellow human rights when it comes to religion...

why don't they just all meet Allah at the same time..? jowk..! :peace:


Amen my brother. :D


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:15 am 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 16, 2007 9:35 pm
Posts: 2672
Icecream wrote:
We know whats the problem is, but why keep silence? IS this hypocrisy?

*Muslims fly commercial airliners into buildings in New York City killing 3,000+ American Infidels in a matter of hours. Muslims celebrate and rejoice worldwide. Political leaders and Religous officials from the Muslim world applauded this action of Al-Qaeda which bore full responsibility and held Sheikh Osama bin Laden as a HERO!

•Muslim officials block the exit where school girls are trying to escape a burning building because their faces were exposed. No Muslim outrage.

•Muhammad said, Whoever changes his Islamic religion, kill him (Sahih Buhkari vol. 9:57). Islam has an entrance but no exit. No Muslim outrage.

•Muslims cut off the heads of three Christian teenaged girls on their way to school in Indonesia. A Christian school. No Muslim outrage.

•Prophet Muhammad at age 54 sexually penetrated a 9 year old child. This is clearly child abuse and pedophillia. Age gap difference between the two sexual partners is 45. Muslims believe 9 year old is adult. LOL! This is a man who supposedly 'talked to' and 'interacted with' God. He also set the degrading standard of marrying underage girls, polygamy, incest, sex with slave girls etc. Hence the severe suppression and mistreatment of women under Islam.

•A 14-year-old Muslim boy in Iran DIED after receiving 85 lashes (flogging) for being guilty of breaking his fast during Ramadan. No Muslim outrage.

•16 year old Pakistani Muslim girl, Aqsa Parvez, was strangled to DEATH by her devout Muslim father Muhammad Parvez in her Mississauga home for refusal to wear the Hijab. Honor Killing case. No Muslim outrage.

•The sexist religion of Islam sentenced an Afghani woman who got raped to 50 lashes, while the person who raped her got only 20 lashes. A 19-year-old woman was gang-raped 14 times in an attack in Qatif by 7 men in Saudi Arabia. This rape victim was sentenced to 200 lashes and six months in jail.

•A tribal court in Pakistan ordered the gang rape of Mukhtar Mai in broad daylight who defied centuries of tradition by speaking out. Pakistani President Pervez Musharraf tried heavily to silence her voice from reaching International press. Thankfully, she was given justice by International (Western) forces.

•Muslims cut off the Clitoris of infants with blade (female circimcision - girls aren't meant to enjoy sex). No Muslim outrage.

•Muslims murder teachers trying to teach Muslim children in Iraq. No Muslim outrage.

•Muslims murder over 80 tourists with car bombs outside cafes and hotels in Egypt. No Muslim outrage.

•A Muslim attacks a missionary childrens school in India. Kills six. No Muslim outrage.

•Muslims slaughter hundreds of children and teachers in Beslan, Russia. Muslims shoot children in the back. No Muslim outrage.

•Muslims kidnap and kill athletes at the Munich Summer Olympics. No Muslim outrage.

•Muslims fire rocket-propelled grenades into schools full of children in Israel. No Muslim outrage.

•Muslims murder more than 50 commuters in attacks on London subways and busses. Over 700 are injured. No Muslim outrage.

•Muslims massacre dozens of innocents at a Passover Seder. No Muslim outrage.

•Muslims murder innocent vacationers in Bali. No Muslim outrage.

•Muslim newspapers publish anti-Semitic cartoons. No Muslim outrage.

•Muslims are involved, on one side or the other, in almost every one of the 125+ shooting wars around the world. No Muslim outrage.

•A British teacher jailed and was facing a possible beheading by the Sharia police of Sudan for insulting Islam after she allowed her Muslim students to name a teddy bear Muhammad. No Muslim outrage.

•Muslims beat the charred bodies of Western civilians with their shoes, then hang them from a bridge. No Muslim outrage.

•Taliban Islamists destroy priceless ancient Buddhist relics/statues in Afghanistan that were thousand years old. Muslims brutally mutilate Buddhist monks out of envy in Egypt. No Muslim outrage.

•A series of ten coordinated terrorist attacks across Mumbai, India's financial capital and its largest city. The attacks, carried out by Pakistani (Muslim) terrorists in Taj Mahal Palace and Oberoi Trident killing at least 173 people and injuring 308. No Muslim outrage.




•Newspapers in Denmark and Norway publish cartoons depicting Prophet Muhammad as a Terrorist. MUSLIMS ARE OUTRAGED!!!

Less devoted Muslim, normal people. Devote muslims, focked up people. :shock:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:13 pm 
Offline
Middleweight
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 09, 2004 12:26 pm
Posts: 718
Location: trapped between time and space
Good and bad is relative, and there is no absolute definition of it. Things we consider wrong could be consider right to others.

We burned suspected witches during the dark ages, until they consider it wrong. Right and wrong changes over time, also not the same from place to place. Right and wrong is only defined by us, based on our beliefs. It is not absolute truth, but mere judgments.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:30 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2007 5:15 pm
Posts: 9293
Location: RECTO
the Japanese of old are worse than Muslims but now they've changed
maybe our Muslim brothers would also do so

_________________
Donald Trump

Vladimir Putin

Rodrigo Duterte


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 199 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14  Next

All times are UTC + 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

philboxing.com | pinoygreats.com
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group