Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Mon Sep 27, 2021 12:04 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 98 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:05 pm 
Cruiserweight

miztyzo562 wrote:
Doming wrote:
What the fuzz here I was in my deep sleep and somebody woke my a$$ up...Yes, indeed the 2nd of the 75th regiment is part of the SF group. If Myztyza is indeed in the group I can find that out! All I need is Myztiza full name. I'm sure he don't mind...he doesn't care about classified information. :D Just PM me if someone distinguish his real name.

Well well well, if it isnt the poser who couldnt provide any proof... Ive always known your were a fake, especially now knowing that you think the Rangers and SF are in the same tier. So whats up with the miracle showing?? I must imagine that Zorro was backed into a corner and need some back up LOL

:lol: :lol: :lol: they're the same tier SPECIAL FORCES..SF are oxymoron..your looking at a proof on a neddle in a haystack. This tell me your never been in any SF group. Keep dreaming and they might draft you at the SALVATION ARMY. :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:02 pm 
Light Heavyweight

zorro05 wrote:
`
'So, by your own statement, YOU ARE NOT, NEVER BEEN A
MEMBER OF THE U.S. SPECIAL FORCES....! Correct...? :D
]

Correct, it should have been obvious to you if you would have read it before
zorro05 wrote:
`

NOW, did you serve in ANY OTHER branch of the U.S. Armed forces ?-

1. what specific branch or Service Command ?
2. where were you assigned- place, area, country, and the dates of your tour of duty ?
3. what was your rank and Serial Number]

1.U.S Army -DUH
2.1/187 Ft. Cambell Ky 98-02 =2/75 Ft. Lewis Wa 02-06= HRC Ft. Knox Ky 06-10
3. E-6 SSG / No such thing as a Serial Number/Servic Number anymore -We go off our SSN.

zorro05 wrote:
`
[color=#FFFF00]Failure on your part to comply with the above inquiries will only confirm the belief
that you are/were not really a soldier in the U.S. armed forces, and that, it was all
just 'hot air' in your conversation with bai domeng.[/color]

LOL!!!!
Well, talk about diverting the topics here... Did I hurt you that bad to where you really have to bring up irrelevant issues to try and take a stab at me?? Theirs a whole other topic on this that more that sums all of this up...

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:23 pm 
Light Heavyweight

Doming wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol: they're the same tier SPECIAL FORCES..SF are oxymoron..your looking at a proof on a neddle in a haystack. This tell me your never been in any SF group. Keep dreaming and they might draft you at the SALVATION ARMY. :lol:

:shock: OMG, yet more convincing evidence of you never being in the service at all. You really think Bat is in the same tier???? You cant even type in proper ENGLISH, which makes me think you werent even a U.S citizen.. This and the long laundry list of things you couldnt answer only equates to (Doming=Holster sniffer)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:24 pm 
Heavyweight

aba'y bakit naging special force na dito?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:38 pm 
Light Heavyweight

genetophile wrote:

Well, when I presented Z with his obvious mistakes/misquotes (ipso facto made a fool of himself) in this thread, he had no other option of addressing the issue (rather than maning up to his mistake). So he decided to take time out of his (or her) day to try and arouse an issue in which he feels he would have the upper hand, unfortunatley for him he decided to bring up the "Doming" "SF" issue. In short I challenged D to provide some evidence of his claim of being Special Forces, again I only asked non mission oreinted and only common knowledge questions that would not hinder any special circumstances (opsec or persec) under the pre conception that he may have served at all.. Well, when he couldnt answer the very basic questions (which he CLAIMED were sensitive in nature), he just ended up like the rest of the ignorant posters and trolled every response with smileys and nonsence. But then again, he's teamed up with people he considers "idiots/gullibles", to try and get at me... So sad.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:16 am 
Heavyweight

genetophile wrote:

'heheheheeee....anu 'to gene, recycle 'story' ng isang pekeng
nag-panggap na SF, eh di naman pala tutoo,,,....; :D

ngayun, by his own admission, eh di talaga 'Special Forces' etong si mystiza,
pero ngayun, eh "Army' naman daw siya o' kaya "Scout Ranger" daw...!

...bwahahahaaaaa...., :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:11 pm 
Heavyweight

`
'So, by your own statement, YOU ARE NOT, NEVER BEEN A
MEMBER OF THE U.S. SPECIAL FORCES....! Correct...? :D
Quote:
Correct, it should have been obvious to you if you would have read it before
zorro05 wrote:

Now, it is clear and settled...., NOT a Special Forces member....;
you know girl, you should have admitted this earlier to settle the issue agad...! :lol:

Quote:
1..U.S Army -DUH
2.1/187 Ft. Cambell Ky 98-02 =2/75 Ft. Lewis Wa 02-06= HRC Ft. Knox Ky 06-10
3. E-6 SSG / No such thing as a Serial Number/Servic Number anymore -We go off our SSN.

Now, you are an Army guy..., maybe a 'grunt' or just a 'pougue'....; with all those
technical info/data you cited, maybe other 'real soldiers' can confirm it if it is authentic.... : :D

Quote:
Well, talk about diverting the topics here... Did I hurt you that bad to where you really have to bring up irrelevant issues to try and take a stab at me?? Theirs a whole other topic on this that more that sums all of this up...

'Hey girl, Im not the one whose good at diverting topics here, you are...!
If you had just stick to the subject/topic of this thread, then, we could have
move on.

I have asked you twice or thrice to present your points, analysis of the article you
posted with a link, mainly to discuss its merits in relation to the topic thread, but
instead of doing so, you would rather skirt and deviate the issue.

If you say its Price and not Rice, then fine..., go on and present your 'thoughts
and ideas' about the article if you think that it is credible...!

The issue about your 'service record' and with bai domengs contention is between
the two of you and neither did I 'asked' anyone to support my points.

Doesnt it make it clearer, to all of us, about settling the issue of you being an
"ex-Army soldier", as you say, instead of having that illusion or allusion of being
a "Special Forces" member..?

:D

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:08 pm 
Cruiserweight

miztyzo562 wrote:
Doming wrote:

:shock: OMG, yet more convincing evidence of you never being in the service at all. You really think Bat is in the same tier???? You cant even type in proper ENGLISH, which makes me think you werent even a U.S citizen.. This and the long laundry list of things you couldnt answer only equates to (Doming=Holster sniffer)

Yeah right! elementary like you isn't it?? :lol: Might have to clean your head..it seems like you have small people that lives in your brain. :D

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:37 pm 
Cruiserweight

[img]2.1/187 Ft. Cambell Ky 98-02 =2/75 Ft. Lewis Wa 02-06= HRC Ft. Knox Ky 06-10

[/img]

Ft campbell ha?? How far is Nahville from Ft Campbell, and what is the name of the town that is parallel to each state? And what is the name of the Airfield exclusive in Ft Campbell. You have already failed to my question about Ft Benning and that I lead to believe that you are full of crap!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:49 pm 
Light Heavyweight

[quote="zorro05"]

Now, it is clear and settled...., NOT a Special Forces member....;
you know girl, you should have admitted this earlier to settle the issue [quote] Again, if you knew how to read then it never would have been an issue becuase I never made that claim in the first place. It became an issue when your ignorance got the best of you, and you just wanted to take any avenue to make some sense (even if it made you look that much more incompetent)

[quote="zorro05"]
Now, you are an Army guy..., maybe a 'grunt' or just a 'pougue'....; with all those
technical info/data you cited, maybe other 'real soldiers' can confirm it if it is authentic.[quote] Well if it isnt another case of YOU on a subject you dont know about, you ask me to provide you answers and NOW you cant even process the answer??? AND wth is a "pougue"------ you mean POG??? You'd better stick to what you know (nothing) :lol:

[quote="zorro05"]
Hey girl, Im not the one whose good at diverting topics here, you are...!
If you had just stick to the subject/topic of this thread, then, we could have
move on. .[quote] May I remind you that I wasnt the one who's ego was so in jeopardy that I had to research your past discretions and make it an issue on an irrelevant topic.. I should also add that Im not going to entertain a question directed at an author I did not quote. How you came about talking about a gay pot smoking college drop out, I have no idea.. I can only imagine your an avid reader of his.

[quote="zorro05"]
The issue about your 'service record' and with bai domengs contention is between
the two of you and neither did I 'asked' anyone to support my points..[quote] :lol: Yeah right, like duming just pops out of no where... Nice try.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:57 pm 
Light Heavyweight

Doming wrote:
Ft campbell ha?? How far is Nahville from Ft Campbell, and what is the name of the town that is parallel to each state? And what is the name of the Airfield exclusive in Ft Campbell. You have already failed to my question about Ft Benning and that I lead to believe that you are full of crap!

???? Where in the hell is Nahville??? Is that in Lunacyville where you live??? What kind of questions are theses??? Did you get the Google bug again?? And seriously CAAF??? You do know theirs more than one right, in that respect their all exclusive to CMBL...

You have already failed to my question about Ft Benning and that I lead to believe that you are full of crap What question are you talking about... OH WAIT A MINUTE... YOUR TALKING ABOUT THE BULL QUESTION ABOUT DISTRICTS???? LOLOLOLOLOLLLO>LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL... Their are no districts in Ft. Benning, nor is their in Ft. Irwin,Carson,Hood, or Ft anywhere in the United States... You even ducked out on answering the rebuttal..

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:03 pm 
Light Heavyweight

For those who want insight on the Duming issue.

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=171297&p=3801921&hilit=+special+forces#p3801921

Here I question Duming about his avatar (which at the time was a Special Forces Flash), he then claimed he was a part of the 10th Special Forces Group... Upon further questioning about very basic info, he then retreated to sensless posts... The first page pretty much speaks for the whole dilema.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:22 am 
Cruiserweight

miztyzo562 wrote:
Doming wrote:

???? Where in the hell is Nahville??? Is that in Lunacyville where you live??? What kind of questions are theses??? Did you get the Google bug again?? And seriously CAAF??? You do know theirs more than one right, in that respect their all exclusive to CMBL...

You have already failed to my question about Ft Benning and that I lead to believe that you are full of crap What question are you talking about... OH WAIT A MINUTE... YOUR TALKING ABOUT THE BULL QUESTION ABOUT DISTRICTS???? LOLOLOLOLOLLLO>LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL... Their are no districts in Ft. Benning, nor is their in Ft. Irwin,Carson,Hood, or Ft anywhere in the United States... You even ducked out on answering the rebuttal..

People Of Pacland I rest my case. Mystiza has been OWNED once again. There is no further interview in this casse. :D

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:10 am 
Light Heavyweight

Duming wrote:
People Of Pacland I rest my case. Mystiza has been OWNED once again. There is no further interview in this casse. :D

Wow, yet again no answer :shock: I'll tell you what (I can already see you avoiding this one too).. We can debate this on a seperate thread and have everyone chime in, unless you feel a democratic census would only further humiliate you.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:58 am 
Heavyweight

Quote:
Again, if you knew how to read then it never would have been an issue becuase I never made that claim in the first place.

....Look girl, if you only go back and analyze your statements wd bai doms, you never said or
acknowledge that you were an 'Army guy', but rather, allowed the impression and
allussion that you serve as a "Special Forces" member..., right...?

If you had just said agad, ' hey bro, I served in the Army as a a grunt or pougue,
then, it would have cleared up matters right there and then... :D

NOW, if you dont know what a "pougue" or "grunt" in military jargon is, then,
something is really 'wrong' with you....! :D

Quote:
AND wth is a "pougue"------ you mean POG??? You'd better stick to what you know (nothing)

'.....heheheheheeee...., read at the above, girl... :lol:

Quote:
May I remind you that I wasnt the one who's ego was so in jeopardy that I had to research your past discretions and make it an issue on an irrelevant topic..

'...oh really girl...,? well darlng, never had one and definitely, never in 'jeopardy'
(hehehe.., your word..), when talking to you ..! :lol:

NOW again, why dont you tell us something about the article that
you posted with a link...? 8)

This is my 4th time to ask you this request, mystiza...?

'Can you present your points and analysis on the article you presented to
justify and prove that it is credible re: the historicity of Jesus...?

Quote:
Yeah right, like duming just pops out of no where... Nice try.

' heheheheheeeee....., just answer bai doms questions and replies, if you can....;
instead of giving us your nervous laugh.....! :lol:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 98 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next