Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Thu Jan 28, 2021 5:10 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1413 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 95  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: SPIDERMAN IS REAL...
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:24 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 05, 2006 3:27 am
Posts: 6982
Location: Freewheelin'
so let me ask you again do you really believe?

Believe of what muna? That Spiderman as in the Superhero with costume do exist? :)

_________________
I will die without seeing the dawn brighten over my native land...
Those of you who will see it, welcome it and forget not those who have fallen during the night...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: SPIDERMAN IS REAL...
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:26 am 
Offline
Heavyweight

Joined: Sat Jan 08, 2005 2:06 am
Posts: 4882
Location: family vacation sa jan balik sa BANANA REPUBLIC of the PHILIPPINES
ALMARX2000 wrote:
so let me ask you again do you really believe?

Believe of what muna? That Spiderman as in the Superhero with costume do exist? :)



Now see. you said you already believed (with emoticon) from your previuos post and yet you are still not sure....

_________________
Mason Verger found Jesus while reading the bible at the same time raping kids. KING LANDO NA TAGA CAVITE found NATIONALISM while kissing the A$$$$$$ of ate Glue sabay wagay-way ng bandila… BWAHAHAHAHAH...Apr 24, 2009


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: SPIDERMAN IS REAL...
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:29 am 
Offline
Heavyweight

Joined: Sat Jan 08, 2005 2:06 am
Posts: 4882
Location: family vacation sa jan balik sa BANANA REPUBLIC of the PHILIPPINES
Mang Heruinio,

I can see that you are logging in and out here in PRMO...

you are a welcome to post here...

_________________
Mason Verger found Jesus while reading the bible at the same time raping kids. KING LANDO NA TAGA CAVITE found NATIONALISM while kissing the A$$$$$$ of ate Glue sabay wagay-way ng bandila… BWAHAHAHAHAH...Apr 24, 2009


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: SPIDERMAN IS REAL...
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:32 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 05, 2006 3:27 am
Posts: 6982
Location: Freewheelin'
gorio20/20 wrote:
ALMARX2000 wrote:
so let me ask you again do you really believe?

Believe of what muna? That Spiderman as in the Superhero with costume do exist? :)



Now see. you said you already believe (with emoticon) from your previuos post and yet you are still not sure....


I told you it's because you lead me by saying I believe which I don't know what you really meant.
Of course I don't believe that the Spiderman superhero do exist. And dahil gusto ko i-prove mo he do exist, I will say "I beleive".

_________________
I will die without seeing the dawn brighten over my native land...
Those of you who will see it, welcome it and forget not those who have fallen during the night...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: SPIDERMAN IS REAL...
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:34 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:00 pm
Posts: 12216
Location: Kuwait
For me to see is to believe (SPIDERMAN)

:D

_________________
Champions aren't made in gyms. They have to have last-minute stamina, they have to be a little faster, they have to have the skill and the will. But the will must be stronger than the skill.

Muhammad Ali


CIA#07-10-012
PB#453


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: SPIDERMAN IS REAL...
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:36 am 
Offline
Heavyweight

Joined: Sat Jan 08, 2005 2:06 am
Posts: 4882
Location: family vacation sa jan balik sa BANANA REPUBLIC of the PHILIPPINES
ALMARX2000 wrote:
gorio20/20 wrote:

Now see. you said you already believe (with emoticon) from your previuos post and yet you are still not sure....


I told you it's because you lead me by saying I believe which I don't know what you really meant.
Of course I don't believe that the Spiderman superhero do exist. And dahil gusto ko i-prove mo he do exist, I will say "I beleive".






so you are just saying " you believe " even if you are really NOT.... is that what you are saying???

if that is the case " YOU REALLY DONT BELIEVE "
... would you agree???

_________________
Mason Verger found Jesus while reading the bible at the same time raping kids. KING LANDO NA TAGA CAVITE found NATIONALISM while kissing the A$$$$$$ of ate Glue sabay wagay-way ng bandila… BWAHAHAHAHAH...Apr 24, 2009


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: SPIDERMAN IS REAL...
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:38 am 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:12 pm
Posts: 3263
Location: Sitio Bunubon
gorio20/20 wrote:
Mang Heruinio,

I can see that you are logging in and out here in PRMO...

you are a welcome to post here...



Thank you for the welcome, mang gorio. :D

_________________
PERCEPTION: Just because you dress like a slut doesn't mean you are a slut. And just because I act like a rapist doesn't mean I am a rapist.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: SPIDERMAN IS REAL...
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:39 am 
Offline
Heavyweight

Joined: Sat Jan 08, 2005 2:06 am
Posts: 4882
Location: family vacation sa jan balik sa BANANA REPUBLIC of the PHILIPPINES
Mang Heruino wrote:
gorio20/20 wrote:
Mang Heruinio,

I can see that you are logging in and out here in PRMO...

you are a welcome to post here...



Thank you for the welcome, mang gorio. :D




so mang heruino,

are you a believer of Spiderman???

_________________
Mason Verger found Jesus while reading the bible at the same time raping kids. KING LANDO NA TAGA CAVITE found NATIONALISM while kissing the A$$$$$$ of ate Glue sabay wagay-way ng bandila… BWAHAHAHAHAH...Apr 24, 2009


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: SPIDERMAN IS REAL...
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:43 am 
Offline
Heavyweight

Joined: Sat Jan 08, 2005 2:06 am
Posts: 4882
Location: family vacation sa jan balik sa BANANA REPUBLIC of the PHILIPPINES
lorens_pacman wrote:
For me to see is to believe (SPIDERMAN)

:D




Mayor Bloomberg of NY city saw him, he even give peter parker a job... Empire Building even upto now still standing, Brooklyn bridge, George Washington bridge is still busy of traffic...

_________________
Mason Verger found Jesus while reading the bible at the same time raping kids. KING LANDO NA TAGA CAVITE found NATIONALISM while kissing the A$$$$$$ of ate Glue sabay wagay-way ng bandila… BWAHAHAHAHAH...Apr 24, 2009


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: SPIDERMAN IS REAL...
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:43 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 05, 2006 3:27 am
Posts: 6982
Location: Freewheelin'
gorio20/20 wrote:
ALMARX2000 wrote:
gorio20/20 wrote:

Now see. you said you already believe (with emoticon) from your previuos post and yet you are still not sure....


I told you it's because you lead me by saying I believe which I don't know what you really meant.
Of course I don't believe that the Spiderman superhero do exist. And dahil gusto ko i-prove mo he do exist, I will say "I beleive".






so you are just saying " you believe " even if you are really NOT.... is that what you are saying???

if that is the case " YOU REALLY DONT BELIEVE "
... would you agree???


YES

_________________
I will die without seeing the dawn brighten over my native land...
Those of you who will see it, welcome it and forget not those who have fallen during the night...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: SPIDERMAN IS REAL...
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:45 am 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:12 pm
Posts: 3263
Location: Sitio Bunubon
The movie or the cartoon superhero by Marvel or some other person? I once saw a news about a man climbing up building without aid of ropes and harnesses. They call him the spiderman. The police arrested him afterwards.

_________________
PERCEPTION: Just because you dress like a slut doesn't mean you are a slut. And just because I act like a rapist doesn't mean I am a rapist.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: SPIDERMAN IS REAL...
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:48 am 
Offline
Heavyweight

Joined: Sat Jan 08, 2005 2:06 am
Posts: 4882
Location: family vacation sa jan balik sa BANANA REPUBLIC of the PHILIPPINES
ALMARX2000 wrote:
gorio20/20 wrote:
ALMARX2000 wrote:
I told you it's because you lead me by saying I believe which I don't know what you really meant.
Of course I don't believe that the Spiderman superhero do exist. And dahil gusto ko i-prove mo he do exist, I will say "I beleive".






so you are just saying " you believe " even if you are really NOT.... is that what you are saying???

if that is the case " YOU REALLY DONT BELIEVE "
... would you agree???


YES





with your answer, at this moment this thread is not for you pa!!!! I can say....

you will not UNDERSTAND it and even if you try, it would still be SHAKY.....

_________________
Mason Verger found Jesus while reading the bible at the same time raping kids. KING LANDO NA TAGA CAVITE found NATIONALISM while kissing the A$$$$$$ of ate Glue sabay wagay-way ng bandila… BWAHAHAHAHAH...Apr 24, 2009


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: SPIDERMAN IS REAL...
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:49 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:00 pm
Posts: 12216
Location: Kuwait
gorio20/20 wrote:
lorens_pacman wrote:
For me to see is to believe (SPIDERMAN)

:D




Mayor Bloomberg of NY city saw him, he even give peter parker a job... Empire Building even upto now still standing, Brooklyn bridge, George Washington bridge is still busy of traffic...


A so you mean this?

Image

Ok i believe now, how much is the comics? :D

_________________
Champions aren't made in gyms. They have to have last-minute stamina, they have to be a little faster, they have to have the skill and the will. But the will must be stronger than the skill.

Muhammad Ali


CIA#07-10-012
PB#453


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: SPIDERMAN IS REAL...
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:51 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:00 pm
Posts: 12216
Location: Kuwait
Mang Heruino wrote:
The movie or the cartoon superhero by Marvel or some other person? I once saw a news about a man climbing up building without aid of ropes and harnesses. They call him the spiderman. The police arrested him afterwards.


I know that also , he was arrested because he has no permit to do such daredevil acts/stunts at public places and buildings.

_________________
Champions aren't made in gyms. They have to have last-minute stamina, they have to be a little faster, they have to have the skill and the will. But the will must be stronger than the skill.

Muhammad Ali


CIA#07-10-012
PB#453


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: SPIDERMAN IS REAL...
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:51 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 05, 2006 3:27 am
Posts: 6982
Location: Freewheelin'
Mang Gorio since this thread is in PRMO, I believe that this is a test of Faith thread.
I just want to be specific and make it straight to the point. I am keeping my Faith and do believe that GOD exist of course. :D

_________________
I will die without seeing the dawn brighten over my native land...
Those of you who will see it, welcome it and forget not those who have fallen during the night...


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1413 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 95  Next

All times are UTC + 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

philboxing.com | pinoygreats.com
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group