Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Thu Jan 28, 2021 5:30 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1413 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 95  Next
 Post subject: Re: SPIDERMAN IS REAL...
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:51 am 
Heavyweight

Location: family vacation sa jan balik sa BANANA REPUBLIC of the PHILIPPINES
Mang Heruino wrote:
The movie or the cartoon superhero by Marvel or some other person? I once saw a news about a man climbing up building without aid of ropes and harnesses. They call him the spiderman. The police arrested him afterwards.

You didnt answer my FIRST question mang Heruino... so let me ask you again, it is very important for us to be clear first...

Are you a BELIEVER of spiderman mang Heruino?

Mason Verger found Jesus while reading the bible at the same time raping kids. KING LANDO NA TAGA CAVITE found NATIONALISM while kissing the A$$$$$$ of ate Glue sabay wagay-way ng bandila… BWAHAHAHAHAH...Apr 24, 2009

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:53 am 
Heavyweight

Wag na natin gamitin si Spiderman kasi :D

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:55 am 
Heavyweight

ALMARX2000 wrote:
Mang Gorio since this thread is in PRMO, I believe that this is a test of Faith thread.
I just want to be specific and make it straight to the point. I am keeping my Faith and do believe that GOD exist of course. :D

If you are going to equate this thread with YOUR God. Can I use other thread as reference?

And if that is the case I would agree with you that it will lead to a test of faith...

If not dont mind these thread... just like what I have said... its not for you pa!!!! at this moment

Mason Verger found Jesus while reading the bible at the same time raping kids. KING LANDO NA TAGA CAVITE found NATIONALISM while kissing the A$$$$$$ of ate Glue sabay wagay-way ng bandila… BWAHAHAHAHAH...Apr 24, 2009

Last edited by gorio20/20 on Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:56 am 
Heavyweight

ALMARX2000 wrote:

what do you mean by that mang almarx????

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:57 am 
Cruiserweight

gorio20/20 wrote:
Mang Heruino wrote:
The movie or the cartoon superhero by Marvel or some other person? I once saw a news about a man climbing up building without aid of ropes and harnesses. They call him the spiderman. The police arrested him afterwards.

You didnt answer my FIRST question mang Heruino... so let me ask you again, it is very important for us to be clear first...

You have to clear your question first before I can answer you. So I am going to ask you again:

Last edited by Mang Heruino on Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:57 am 
Heavyweight

gorio20/20 wrote:
ALMARX2000 wrote:

what do you mean by that mang almarx????

I mean let us not use Spiderman as an example. Let's go straight to the point.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:01 am 
Heavyweight

Mang Heruino wrote:
gorio20/20 wrote:
Mang Heruino wrote:

No. You have to clear your question first before I can answer you. So I am going to ask you again:

NO as in " NOT a BELIEVER"???

if thats the case, just like mang almarx, YOU WILL never UNDERSTAND this THREAD,,, you need to be a BLIEVER first... that is the requirements as stated on the first sentence of this thread. You may want to check it again....

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:04 am 
Cruiserweight

I mistyped it. I should have placed a comma rather than a period there. What I mean is, "No, you must clear the questio first before I can answer you. My mistake.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:10 am 
Heavyweight

Mang Heruino wrote:
I mistyped it. I should have placed a comma rather than a period there. What I mean is, "No, you must clear the questio first before I can answer you. My mistake.

the question is very clear,,,

Are you a believer of SPIDERMAN?

very clear mang Heruino...

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:12 am 
Cruiserweight

gorio20/20 wrote:

No. You have to clear your question first before I can answer you. So I am going to ask you again:

The movie or the cartoon superhero by Marvel or some other person? I once saw a news about a man climbing up building without aid of ropes and harnesses. They call him the spiderman. The police arrested him afterwards.[/quote]

Quote:
NO as in " NOT a BELIEVER"???

if thats the case, just like mang almarx, YOU WILL never UNDERSTAND this THREAD,,, you need to be a BLIEVER first... that is the requirements as stated on the first sentence of this thread. You may want to check it again....

BINGO! You hit it right.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:16 am 
Cruiserweight

gorio20/20 wrote:
Mang Heruino wrote:

Not clear. Who's spiderman is that, the Mavel comics character or the one who was once in the news who climbs building without harness and eventually arrested by the police?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:18 am 
Heavyweight

Mang Heruino wrote:
gorio20/20 wrote:
Mang Heruino wrote:

Not clear. Who's spiderman is that, the Mavel comics character or the one who was once in the news who climbs building without harness and eventually arrested by the police?

for those unbeliever it is not clear... for the believer it is very clear....

we may have different opinion on these but hey we can AGREE TO DISAGREE...

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:23 am 
Cruiserweight

BINGO again. You hit it right one more time, mang gorio. :o

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:26 am 
Heavyweight

Mang Heruino wrote:
BINGO again. You hit it right one more time, mang zorro. :o

I surely hit the AGREE to DISAGREE mang heruino....

but the mang zorro part... you missed it by a lightyear....

I'm not mang zorro... NO ..NO.. NO..

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:31 am 
Cruiserweight

gorio20/20 wrote:
Mang Heruino wrote:
BINGO again. You hit it right one more time, mang zorro. :o

I surely hit the AGREE to DISAGREE mang heruino....

but the mang zorro part... you missed is by a lightyear....

I'm not mang zorro... NO ..NO.. NO..

Oh my bad. :D I already changed it to mang gorio.

How about you, mang gorio, do you honestly believe in Marvel's superhero, Spiderman, as real then?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1413 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 95  Next