Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 2:46 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 65 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:29 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2007 6:51 pm
Posts: 22120
Location: Hall of Justice
Part I
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvrSiDzR1k0

Part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=MvX ... =endscreen

Part 3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SoEFa18e ... =endscreen

Part4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfR4puC5 ... =endscreen

Part 5

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=pR3 ... =endscreen

Part 6

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=en ... avRv4&NR=1

Part 7
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=en ... KmMSw&NR=1

Part 8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRWITOoM ... =endscreen

Part9
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=en ... mOB6U&NR=1


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:34 pm 
Offline
Light Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:37 pm
Posts: 1533
Thanks for sharing. :)

_________________
When you are scientifically literate, the world looks different to you
Neil deGrasse Tyson


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:44 pm 
Online
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 26, 2011 12:23 am
Posts: 14114
patutsky wrote:


soriano made an idiotic comparative analysis of computer and evolution.
computer is not a living cell and in no way can evolve on it's own. only living organisms can evolve. the improvement of computer is the product of human intellectual evolution.
he made an idiotic comparison of god belief and darwin theory of evolution. the biblical accounts are unverifiable.there's no physical evidence that can be examined by a third party and god is no where to be found to corraborate the acoounts of the bible. darwins theory based from his gathered physical evidence is verifiable..

sabi ni soriano bakit meron pa rin ungoy? bakit meron hindi nag evolve? evolution theory said we came from common ancestors. the monkeys that soriano was talking about is not the ancestor itself. evolution is not all about appearance but rather it more about adaptability. the physical changes that results from adaptation produces the appearance.

Soriano failed to mention why adam and eve look like white people in all bible illustrations. he failed to explain where the different races comes from if we all came from adam and eve. selective dishonest argument from soriano doesn't make him more credible. :D

_________________
"I like it when you all disagree with me. At least you somehow get to see the 21st century kind of thinking. Someday you'll thank me for saving you from eternal dumbnation."-jasperjack


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:02 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2007 5:06 pm
Posts: 7413
Location: Here There & Everywhere
Soriano is great. Thanks. :D


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:29 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 14, 2005 10:59 am
Posts: 29010
10cc wrote:
Soriano is great. Thanks. :D

:lol:

_________________
================================================================================================


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:55 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 14, 2005 10:59 am
Posts: 29010
ang tagal na pala ng bible.






















---- jasperjack
:biglaugh:

_________________
================================================================================================


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:37 am 
Online
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 26, 2011 12:23 am
Posts: 14114
10cc wrote:
Soriano is great. Thanks. :D

if he is great, he should have debated richard dawkins. It can be arranged even just thru video conference. I'm sure there's lots of backers who will finance it. He didn't even give the young man a chance to rebut his assertions. putak na lang siya ng putak. :D

_________________
"I like it when you all disagree with me. At least you somehow get to see the 21st century kind of thinking. Someday you'll thank me for saving you from eternal dumbnation."-jasperjack


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:38 am 
Online
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 26, 2011 12:23 am
Posts: 14114
freewheeze wrote:
ang tagal na pala ng bible.






















---- jasperjack
:biglaugh:


kaya nga dapat pinaggatong na lang yan. :D

_________________
"I like it when you all disagree with me. At least you somehow get to see the 21st century kind of thinking. Someday you'll thank me for saving you from eternal dumbnation."-jasperjack


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:47 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2007 6:51 pm
Posts: 22120
Location: Hall of Justice
Nai-discuss na rin yan ni Eli yung naging iba-iba na ang kulay ng Balat ng Tao noong sila ay magsikalat sa iba-ibang dako o lupalop ng daigdig. But they all come from one DNA

Thanks for taking some of your time watching it JJ :lol:

ps: Mahina yung naipadalang Representante ng Atheist...Grupo pa sa may liblib ng Batangas :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:09 am 
Offline
Middleweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:08 pm
Posts: 994
jasperjack1968 wrote:
freewheeze wrote:
ang tagal na pala ng bible.






















---- jasperjack
:biglaugh:


kaya nga dapat pinaggatong na lang yan. :D

Yung anak ko ginawang material yung bible sa pag gawa niya ng paper mache. Gulat ko nga e. Pinagpupunit pa naman at nilagyan ng glue. :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:24 am 
Online
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 26, 2011 12:23 am
Posts: 14114
patutsky wrote:
Nai-discuss na rin yan ni Eli yung naging iba-iba na ang kulay ng Balat ng Tao noong sila ay magsikalat sa iba-ibang dako o lupalop ng daigdig. But they all come from one DNA

Thanks for taking some of your time watching it JJ :lol:

ps: Mahina yung naipadalang Representante ng Atheist...Grupo pa sa may liblib ng Batangas :lol:
i ni soriano tungkol ano'ng sabi ni soriano sa iba ibang kulay ng balat?

imiiral kasi yung pagka pinoy nya na irespeto and matanda. I can sense he's holding back some words. He was cut in by Soriano multiple times he didn't even try to muscle his way back to the conversation. eli is so condescending and arrogant. the young man have a lot of opportunity to return the favor but he never did. he gave soriano too much respect while soriano was in full scale assault.in a debate, the main goal is to articulate your point, point blank to the face of your opponent, not respect. soriano told him nag-aral muna sana siya bago siya nagtanong. sinabi nya rin sana nagaral sana muna siya ng maigi sa evolution dahil mali mali ang pagkakaintindi nya. tama na sana yung atake ng atheista na mababaw ang pagkakaintindi nya sa cousin kaso ang bagal ng takbo ng kanyang pananalita ,ini interrupt na naman siya ni soriano.

_________________
"I like it when you all disagree with me. At least you somehow get to see the 21st century kind of thinking. Someday you'll thank me for saving you from eternal dumbnation."-jasperjack


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:28 am 
Online
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 26, 2011 12:23 am
Posts: 14114
Toney wrote:
jasperjack1968 wrote:
freewheeze wrote:
ang tagal na pala ng bible.






















---- jasperjack
:biglaugh:


kaya nga dapat pinaggatong na lang yan. :D

Yung anak ko ginawang material yung bible sa pag gawa niya ng paper mache. Gulat ko nga e. Pinagpupunit pa naman at nilagyan ng glue. :lol:

buti hindi ginawang pambalot ng marijuana. :lol:

_________________
"I like it when you all disagree with me. At least you somehow get to see the 21st century kind of thinking. Someday you'll thank me for saving you from eternal dumbnation."-jasperjack


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:27 am 
Offline
Welterweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:35 pm
Posts: 440
patutsky wrote:


Thank you TS :D


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:32 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2007 6:51 pm
Posts: 22120
Location: Hall of Justice
jasperjack1968 wrote:
patutsky wrote:
Nai-discuss na rin yan ni Eli yung naging iba-iba na ang kulay ng Balat ng Tao noong sila ay magsikalat sa iba-ibang dako o lupalop ng daigdig. But they all come from one DNA

Thanks for taking some of your time watching it JJ :lol:

ps: Mahina yung naipadalang Representante ng Atheist...Grupo pa sa may liblib ng Batangas :lol:
i ni soriano tungkol ano'ng sabi ni soriano sa iba ibang kulay ng balat?

imiiral kasi yung pagka pinoy nya na irespeto and matanda. I can sense he's holding back some words. He was cut in by Soriano multiple times he didn't even try to muscle his way back to the conversation. eli is so condescending and arrogant. the young man have a lot of opportunity to return the favor but he never did. he gave soriano too much respect while soriano was in full scale assault.in a debate, the main goal is to articulate your point, point blank to the face of your opponent, not respect. soriano told him nag-aral muna sana siya bago siya nagtanong. sinabi nya rin sana nagaral sana muna siya ng maigi sa evolution dahil mali mali ang pagkakaintindi nya. tama na sana yung atake ng atheista na mababaw ang pagkakaintindi nya sa cousin kaso ang bagal ng takbo ng kanyang pananalita ,ini interrupt na naman siya ni soriano.



He was given all the time to refute Brother Eli. Sabi nga ni Eli e...sige magsalita ka pa at ilabas mo yun mga ebidensya na claim mo...asan ang missing link at mga source mo...e nasa file daw ng Computer niya at mismong mga kasama niya ay pumipigil na nang naipit na :)

Arogante? Sino ba unang nagsabi na sana kung sumagot kayo ay nag-research at nag-handa muna kayo
Hambog pala yun at tumira na sa blog ni Eli calling him names bago humarap yun.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:59 am 
Online
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 26, 2011 12:23 am
Posts: 14114
ang gagawin lang naman sana ng atheista ke soriano atakehin yung credibility ng writer ng bible. sino ba sila? anong buong pangalan nila? saan sila nagaral? anong trabaho nila? sino yung mga associate nila? kasi ang diyos hindi mo makausap ngayon, bakit sila nakakausap nila? It doesn't make sense. kung sinabi ni soriano bakit naniniwala ang athesit ke darwin hindi naman nila siya nakita? yung biography ni darwin can be verified.his personal life is well documented.the biography of his associates can be verified. his works can be verified and reexamined by another scientist. the chromosomal and DNA analysis of different animals established their link of having a common ancestor, the findings by many scientist that made darwins theory of evolution become widely accepted.

_________________
"I like it when you all disagree with me. At least you somehow get to see the 21st century kind of thinking. Someday you'll thank me for saving you from eternal dumbnation."-jasperjack


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 65 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

All times are UTC + 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

philboxing.com | pinoygreats.com
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group