Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:48 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 146 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:15 pm 
Heavyweight

bugoyparin wrote:
boknoy the fighting ball wrote:
^^ not according to documented%20history though

aba gusto ko ring mabuhay ng hanggang 900 years or more, I want to see a world na lahat ng tao na-attained na ang highest level of knowledge at hindi na bounded ng archaic beliefs

you may not believe in the bible... but what is written there is a DOCUMENTED HISTORY...

talking snake, "parting" of a sea, a ridiculous global flood, are hardly documented "history"... verifying and proving that these events happened is like proving that the stories in Diablo III or "where the wild things are" also really happened

most of it are exaggerated to fantastical and magical levels, many of the characters (like Jesus) may really have existed, pero their stories are doubtful at best, ang daming butas, ang daming may kinalaman sa "supernatural"

There's a reason hindi sya kasama sa ating HEKASI or History class curriculum, thank god

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:24 pm 
Heavyweight

ceasefire, pacquiao muna :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:48 pm 
Middleweight

Sab wrote:
To Adme--sabi kasi lagpas na sa mataas na bundok yung baha. 2O k feet wala na po oxygen. Marami po bundok lagpas 20 K feet.

I believe based on biblical and scientific evidence na wala pang mga matataas na mountains before the flood. Mountains were formed when fountains of the deep broke open (Genesis 7:11) and created movement on the earth creating mountains. They even found marine fossils on top of Mount Everest (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9h7X_Oky-T8)

--joshua_20--

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:02 pm 
Middleweight

bugoyparin wrote:
^^ not according to documented%20history though

aba gusto ko ring mabuhay ng hanggang 900 years or more, I want to see a world na lahat ng tao na-attained na ang highest level of knowledge at hindi na bounded ng archaic beliefs

you may not believe in the bible... but what is written there is a DOCUMENTED HISTORY...

talking snake, "parting" of a sea, a ridiculous global flood, are hardly documented "history"... verifying and proving that these events happened is like proving that the stories in Diablo III or "where the wild things are" also really happened

most of it are exaggerated to fantastical and magical levels, many of the characters (like Jesus) may really have existed, pero their stories are doubtful at best, ang daming butas, ang daming may kinalaman sa "supernatural"

There's a reason hindi sya kasama sa ating HEKASI or History class curriculum, thank god

The bible fits perfectly on what is observed today. I understand that there are few documentaries about biblical events but that doesn't mean it is not accurate. The vast majority of the thinking pattern of today is evolutionary thinking pattern. Textbooks, movies, documentary, etc. But this does not prove that evolution happen. In fact, evolution will fail on very simple scientific law:

1. Law of Biogenesis -- Life comes from Life
2. Law of Thermodynamics --- Energy cannot be created or destroyed

--joshua_20--

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:14 pm 
Heavyweight

hisashi wrote:
..pati ba ipis at DAga kasama sa ARck? ahas uso pati leon bulate hirap clang alagaan yan

:lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:32 pm 
Cruiserweight

Check these recent biblical explanations:

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Parts 5 and up will be uploaded soon in a week or a few months.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:35 pm 
Cruiserweight

FunkyDog wrote:
hisashi wrote:
..pati ba ipis at DAga kasama sa ARck? ahas uso pati leon bulate hirap clang alagaan yan

Mainstream tradition and stories often leads us to confusion and doubt.
The gatekeepers will always do their best to keep the secrets of this world.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:13 pm 
Heavyweight

`cge pa prend...,

watch more youtube videos
para me ibidinsiya ka.

:lol: '''

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:59 pm 

Sab wrote:
Kung meron, paano magkkasya ang buong species sa ark.
Paano naka survived ang lahat na nasa ark nawalang oxygen, ( lampas pinkamatas na bundok daw e).
Paano nabuhay ang lahat ng isda samantalang namatay mg corals at sira ang life cycle ng undersea water ng halos buong taon.

Magkaiba ang Flood/Deluge sa istorya ni Noah.

hindi iisang topic yan.

"When a table is normalized, the non-key columns depend on the key, the whole key, and nothing but the key." - a DBA

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:10 pm 
Cruiserweight

zorro05 wrote:
`cge pa prend...,

para me ibidinsiya ka.

Firstly I'm not your "prend" if your just fooling like a dumb evolutionist buffoon around here.
In regards with the video, they don't mean to be confrontational, they just state their research (which you can question if you want to).

I'm not posting these videos to say "all of these are 100% fact and true" but my intent is to raise questions and make the potential viewers to wonder.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:19 pm 

All Wiki :

Rabbinic writings indicate that the Oral Torah was given to Moses at Mount Sinai, which, according to the tradition of Orthodox Judaism, occurred in 1312 BC.

An epic poem concerning or (very) loosely based on the historical King Gilgamesh, who ruled Sumerian Uruk (modern day Iraq) in 2700 BC. This is the oldest written story, period, anywhere, known to exist. The oldest existing versions of this poem date to c 2000 BC, in Sumerian cuneiform.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gilgamesh_flood_myth

The Gilgamesh flood myth is a flood myth in the Epic of Gilgamesh. Many scholars believe that the flood myth was added to Tablet XI in the "standard version" of the Gilgamesh Epic by an editor who utilized the flood story from the Epic of Atrahasis.[1] A short reference to the flood myth is also present in the much older Sumerian Gilgamesh poems, from which the later Babylonian versions drew much of their inspiration and subject matter.

"When a table is normalized, the non-key columns depend on the key, the whole key, and nothing but the key." - a DBA

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:07 pm 
Heavyweight

the Gilgamesh story and the Moses story may point to the same story with occurs around 3,000 BC.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:43 am 

Admerald wrote:
the Gilgamesh story and the Moses story may point to the same story with occurs around 3,000 BC.

Nice Adme! ang galeng!!

Thanks for that reply...

In your understanding and conviction.. which was written first?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:57 am 
Heavyweight

psi wrote:
zorro05 wrote:
`cge pa prend...,

para me ibidinsiya ka.

Firstly I'm not your "prend" if your just fooling like a dumb evolutionist buffoon around here.
In regards with the video, they don't mean to be confrontational, they just state their research (which you can question if you want to).

I'm not posting these videos to say "all of these are 100% fact and true" but my intent is to raise questions and make the potential viewers to wonder.

` If your not a 'prend', what then..?

I wonder what are those questions you want to raise.
go ahead, why not asked it yourself,,you might get lucky
and get the answers to it.

:D '''

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:03 pm 
Heavyweight

psi wrote:
FunkyDog wrote:
hisashi wrote:

Mainstream tradition and stories often leads us to confusion and doubt.
The gatekeepers will always do their best to keep the secrets of this world.

Maybe it is just their view.
Im more interested on those questions raised by hisashi. :D

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 146 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next