Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Mon Jul 23, 2018 2:11 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 247 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17  Next
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 7:43 pm 
Welterweight

READ AND SHARE: ANG DIYOS AY ESPIRITU HINDI REBULTO! SI HESUS LAMANG ANG TANGING DAAN SA LANGIT...
"IDOLATERS WILL NOT INHERIT THE KINGDOM OF GOD WITH THE UNREPENTANT UNBELIEVERS"
Maging gabay natin ang Salita ng Diyos sa ating buhay para maging masaya at mapabuti...
More Inspirational Messages? Listen to ED LAPIZ sa Youtube or 702 DZAS (Web: FEBC ORG)
Or changing life testimonies watch 700 Club Asia sa GmanewsTv 11 weekdays 11pm (Web: CLUBASIA ORG)
May mga tanong ka ba sa Bible visit Gotquestions.org or Gotquestions.org/tagalog
Also visit Biblegateway for Online Bible and Thebereans.net to see religious profile and teachings

Lagi po nating gawin ang tama at mabuhay ng SIMPLE AT KUNTENTO kung ano man ang meron tayo...
Ang maging halimbawa sa ibang tao sa community at maging TAPAT SA TUNGKULIN AT PAMILYA NATIN,
Ang tumulong sa ating kapwa lalo na ang mga pulubi, may kapansanan at karamdaman kamag-anak man o hindi...
Lagi tayong maging positibo sa ating buhay at labanan natin ang mali like corruption and crime...
IBAHAGI NATIN SI HESUS SA IBA AT TUMAYO TAYO SA TAMA AT KATOTOHANAN! PILIPINAS SA PAGBABAGO AT PAG-UNLAD!

PUBLIC REMINDER: SMOKING CIGAR AND ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES KILLS! SALUDO SA MGA MANGANGARAL, KAWAL, MANGAGAWA AT OFW!
-FUNDAMENTAL BAPTIST CHURCH PH. (EVANGELICAL CONSERVATIVE CHRISTIANS)... THANK YOU! TO GOD BE THE GLORY!!!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:23 pm 
Heavyweight

amen po..

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:47 pm 
Heavyweight

Agree ako sa stand pero di ako agree sa delivery

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 12:14 pm 
Middleweight

James your current Pacland sign in name as respectloveothers shows sheer hypocrisy in your character..

You are intolerant to other contrary and opposite religious followers and you never showed love to those that don't follow your beliefs.....:-(

You are much worse than an atheist...... :shock:

BTW,, I have to remind you that those catholics that reveres those images and statues that you detest are more respectable to you as they have much tolerance to Fundamentalist like you..

There are more hypocrites in the fundamentalist Christians than from the Catholics ...

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 12:30 pm 
Heavyweight

cutefix wrote:
James your current Pacland sign in name as respectloveothers shows sheer hypocrisy in your character..

You are intolerant to other contrary and opposite religious followers and you never showed love to those that don't follow your beliefs.....:-(

BTW,, I have to remind you that those catholics that reveres those images and statues that you detest are more respectable to you as they have much tolerance to Fundamentalist like you..

There are more hypocrites in the fundamentalist Christians than from the Catholics ...

yup yan din napansin ko sa mga catholics. :)

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:21 pm 
Heavyweight

I think James is the very religious counterpart of Ogie... :biglaugh:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 4:56 pm 
Heavyweight

thedarkdragon11 wrote:
I think James is the very religious counterpart of Ogie... :biglaugh:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 5:46 pm 
Cruiserweight

cutefix wrote:

Who would blow up facilities filled with innocent people? who would sacrifice lives for this so called God? Who would lay claim that only them are going to this paradise called heaven and all the rest burn in hell?... Of course the fundamentalist and the extremist... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Moderates are just these religious followers who cherry picked their bible/koran/torah verses and believes that is convenient to them and omit the stupid, immoral, ludicrous verses. So based on the fundamentalist standards they are still going to hell nevertheless.

So do you think they are worse than Atheist?... They are even worst than satanist of you ask me... Although satan is as faux as God or Allah or Yahweh or Jupiter or Brahma or Zeus or Odin or Ra on and on and on list of Gods. if you ask me... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Live free live well be happy and spread happiness... Open your eyes, don't be an indoctrinated zombie. :)

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 6:39 pm 
Cruiserweight

I'm not comfortable with a fundamentalist.

They become so fixated with people going to hell if they don't follow their own rules for salvation.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 2:30 am 
Welterweight

People will surely hate you when you speak the truth... Especially those who don't accept the truth... May katotohanan ba sa kamalian? Mas mainam na ipangaral mo ang katotohanan dahil sa pag ibig kesa sa mapahamak ang iyong kapwa dahil sa kawalang pagpapahalaga sa utos ng Diyos na ibahagi ang katotohanan sa iba.

Matthew 5:12 Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.

John 15:18 If the world hate you, you know that it hated me before it hated you.

John 15:20 Remember the word that I said to you, The servant is not greater than his lord. If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you; if they have kept my saying, they will keep yours also.

Romans 8:35 Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?

1 Corinthians 4:12 And labor, working with our own hands: being reviled, we bless; being persecuted, we suffer it:

2 Corinthians 12:10 Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.

1 Thessalonians 3:4 For truly, when we were with you, we told you before that we should suffer tribulation; even as it came to pass, and you know.

2 Timothy 3:12 Yes, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.

Hebrews 10:33 Partly, whilst you were made a spectacle both by reproaches and afflictions; and partly, whilst you became companions of them that were so used.

1 Peter 4:12 Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened to you:

1 Peter 4:16 Yet if any man suffer as a Christian, let him not be ashamed; but let him glorify God on this behalf.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 2:44 am 
Heavyweight

Eto na naman po tayo...

:lol:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 3:03 am 
Heavyweight

James, sumali ka ba dito sa Pacland Forums hindi para makisali sa boxing discussions?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 3:17 am 
Welterweight

Narito ako upang ganapin ang kalooban ng Diyos at para sa Kanyang kapurihan.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 6:23 am 
Heavyweight

kulang ka sa katinuan james. kulang talaga

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 9:39 am 
Light Heavyweight

"Did I do that?" Again. :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

All out with all guns huh? Talo mo pa si Furious 7. :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

Kulang kung iisa lang ang tanging daan. Supot, dahil ibang iba ang bawat buhay ng bawat isa dito sa mundo.

Talk about absolute morality, folks there isn't. It's all placebo, and not a mind numbing crooked bible morality of Jesus would filter out the heavenly people from the hellish people. :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 247 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17  Next