Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Fri Nov 16, 2018 5:43 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 247 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:10 pm 
Light Heavyweight

pilyo2bay wrote:
Kung tao lang ang tunay na kalikasan ni kristo, no need na sasabihin pang nagkatawan tao siya. Sa pagkatawang tao niya ay nakilala at nakita natin ang anyo ng tunay na diyos dahil hindi maaring makita natin siya kung mananatili siyang espiritu. :D

dalawa ang kalikasan ng Panginoong Jesus, true God and true man... God Man :)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:21 pm 
Heavyweight

pilyo2bay wrote:
Kung tao lang ang tunay na kalikasan ni kristo, no need na sasabihin pang nagkatawan tao siya. Sa pagkatawang tao niya ay nakilala at nakita natin ang anyo ng tunay na diyos dahil hindi maaring makita natin siya kung mananatili siyang espiritu. :D

this is a good point hindi nga naman pwedeng magkatawang tao ang dati ng tao, ano kaya ang sagot ni mang joseph at mang bobox dito

-The Vice President

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 2:34 am 
Heavyweight

Durian Peña wrote:
pilyo2bay wrote:

this is a good point hindi nga naman pwedeng magkatawang tao ang dati ng tao, ano kaya ang sagot ni mang joseph at mang bobox dito

you really have a very valid point. Hope Joseph and bobox will think about this.

who, although He existed in the form of God, did not regard equality with God a thing to be grasped, 7 but emptied Himself, taking the form of a bond-servant, and being made in the likeness of men.
Phil 2:6-7

Jesus Emptied himself. Hindi ko pwedeng sabihin na "I emptied my self" and become a likeness of man, since I am a man. It will not make sense if Jesus is a just a man to say that He emptied himself and become a man. Kasi nga tao na siya, paano niya eempty sarili niya at maging Tao eh kung tao nga Siya.

You "empty" yourself only if you are more than a man, and the verse said Jesus existed in the form (nature) of God. So Jesus emptied His Divine nature and take a likeness of a man.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 5:31 am 
Heavyweight

I John 3:16

Hereby perceive we the love of God, because he laid down his life for us:
and we ought to lay down our lives for the brethren.

Who laid his life for us? aswer: GOD
Who died on the cross? Answer: JESUS

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 10:47 am 
Heavyweight

mas madali pang paniwalaan na walang Diyos, just say i dont believe in what the bible is telling, than to say Jesus is not God since we have the same bible for reference. :D

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:23 pm 
Heavyweight

Admerald wrote:
Durian Peña wrote:
pilyo2bay wrote:

you really have a very valid point. Hope Joseph and bobox will think about this.

who, although He existed in the form of God, did not regard equality with God a thing to be grasped, 7 but emptied Himself, taking the form of a bond-servant, and being made in the likeness of men.
Phil 2:6-7

Jesus Emptied himself. Hindi ko pwedeng sabihin na "I emptied my self" and become a likeness of man, since I am a man. It will not make sense if Jesus is a just a man to say that He emptied himself and become a man. Kasi nga tao na siya, paano niya eempty sarili niya at maging Tao eh kung tao nga Siya.

You "empty" yourself only if you are more than a man, and the verse said Jesus existed in the form (nature) of God. So Jesus emptied His Divine nature and take a likeness of a man.

Correct, maari lang maging empty ang isang bote kapag may laman, pero pag walang laman no need na ma empty pa ito. :D

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:22 pm 
Welterweight

SLAUGHTER wrote:
pilyo2bay wrote:

dalawa ang kalikasan ng Panginoong Jesus, true God and true man... God Man :)

visit www.thebereans.net to see INC religious cults profile.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 247 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17