Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Sat Nov 17, 2018 2:42 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post subject: Re: Is there?
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:20 am 
Light Heavyweight

Just a creation... never a son.. just like man- he got free will to rebel.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:03 pm 
Light Heavyweight

My simple understanding is that Lucifer can be anybody, or any person (a nation leader, a king, or can be reflected on an ordinary person on lower scale and magnitude). The main point on Isaiah 14:12-15 is pride and too much ambitions, propelled with wickedness and penchant to destroy nations and people (by a certain King). In our time, lots of people are Lucifer's with respect to each scale and magnitude.

One simple clue from the verse is the "son of the morning" words. This Lucifer (/or country he represent) might be the front-runner of our advancement, of our awakening, of the new age. But he (/or country he represent) can be susceptible to being a Lucifer, being arrogant, full of pride and wickedness, as one of its uncontrolled malignant side effects. He (/this country) weakens the nations.

"Morning Star" is different from "son of the morning".Jesus is the "Morning Star", and it can implicate that these 'son of the morning' uses Jesus or Jesus' teachings or Christianity, during its infancy and then slowly moves away from Him during its grandeur and full prosperity.

SATAN is the old Serpent, the Great Dragon, and Gods adversary since the beginning of history in the scriptures. He moves to and fro and up and down, meaning he moves from people to people on higher leadership or on people on the lowest walk of life. Anywhere.

When Satan and Lucifer work together or combines, then its a very tough job for God and Jesus Christ.

So to answer the Question from the thread starter, Lucifer (a figurative name) is an adopted or poster son of God. Since He claimed all of us thRough Jesus Christ.

Hopes this helps.

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND ADVANCE HAPPY NEW YEAR.

Rev. 10:4 And when the seven thunders had uttered their voices, I was about to write: and I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Seal up those things which the seven thunders uttered, and write them not.

Last edited by DIGITUSDEI on Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:08 pm 
Middleweight

DIGITUSDEI wrote:
My simple understanding is that Lucifer can be anybody, or any person (a nation leader, a king, or can be reflected on an ordinary person on lower scale and magnitude). The main point on Isaiah 14:12-15 is pride and too much ambitions, propelled with wickedness and penchant to destroy nations and people (by a certain King). In our time, lots of people are Lucifer's with respect to each scale and magnitude.

One simple clue from the verse is the "son of the morning" words. This Lucifer (/or country he represent) might be the front-runner of our advancement, of our awakening, of the new age. But he (/or country he represent) can be susceptible to being a Lucifer, being arrogant, full of pride and wickedness, as one of its uncontrolled malignant side effects. He (/this country) weakens the nations.

"Morning Star" is different from "son of the morning".Jesus is the "Morning Star", and it can implicate that these 'son of the morning' uses Jesus or Jesus' teachings or Christianity, during its infancy and then slowly moves away from Him during its grandeur and full prosperity.

SATAN is the old Serpent, the Great Dragon, and Gods adversary since the beginning of history in the scriptures. He moves to and fro and up and down, meaning he moves from people to people on higher leadership or on people on the lowest walk of life. Anywhere.

When Satan and Lucifer work together or combines, then its a very tough job for God and Jesus Christ.

So to answer the Question from the thread starter, Lucifer (a figurative name) is an adopted or poster son of God. Since he claimed all of us though Jesus Christ.

Hopes this helps.

May narinig akong kanta...."....can you see? By the dawns early light.....".....

Ecclesiastes 2:13 Then I saw that wisdom excelleth folly, as far as light excelleth darkness.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:16 am 
Light Heavyweight

kalantiaw wrote:
DIGITUSDEI wrote:

So to answer the Question from the thread starter, Lucifer (a figurative name) is an adopted or poster son of God. Since he claimed all of us though Jesus Christ.

Hopes this helps.

May narinig akong kanta...."....can you see? By the dawns early light.....".....

the spiritual battle inside America, and It towards other nations between good and evil is slowly reaping good results.

the expansionists greedy and Bully CHINA.

Rev. 10:4 And when the seven thunders had uttered their voices, I was about to write: and I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Seal up those things which the seven thunders uttered, and write them not.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:43 am 

Admerald wrote:
kayo na bahala mag interpret

2 Again there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the Lord, and Satan came also among them to present himself before the Lord.
Job 2

Nakaligtaan ko to noon at ngayon lang uli nakita :D

my interpretation :

There was a gathering and the sons of God came... and it says before the lord ... so harap harap sila

Satan also came? wait wait....Satan came?

was he invited? maybe? maybe not... but the fact according to the story is Satan was also in this gathering..

lets continue...

2 And the Lord said unto Satan, From whence comest thou? And Satan answered the Lord, and said, From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it.

3 And the Lord said unto Satan, Hast thou considered my servant Job, that there is none like him in the earth, a perfect and an upright man, one that feareth God, and escheweth evil? and still he holdeth fast his integrity, although thou movedst me against him, to destroy him without cause.

====

What's happening here?

The Lord opens up conversation...and then he initiates the case about Job.

we all know the story of Job. but as we read all this..it was the lord's idea to test Job.

And the Lord said unto Satan, Hast thou considered my servant Job, that there is none like him in the earth, a perfect and an upright man, one that feareth God,

and Satan did his 'job' ....or did the job on Job..

but it was the lords idea.... to test Job that is..

--

people have this impression that what happened to Job was Satan's doing.... it was not. It was the lord's idea to test him.

--

my take on this verse

"When a table is normalized, the non-key columns depend on the key, the whole key, and nothing but the key." - a DBA

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:48 pm 
Heavyweight

`` the 'sons of god' traditionally means or refers to the angels or heavenly beings
'created' by god, says ezekiel too. they were his children and servants too as they do
what god tells them to do.

''since god says job was an upright perfect man devoted to him, he dared satan or lucifer,
'his child', to test job's patience and devotion by tempting him.

''and as the story goes...., job's wasn't tempted and his reputation traditionally grew..'

nabasa ko din sa childrens baybol komiks...

:-D '''

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:44 am 

zorro05 wrote:
`` the 'sons of god' traditionally means or refers to the angels or heavenly beings
'created' by god, says ezekiel too. they were his children and servants too as they do
what god tells them to do.

''since god says job was an upright perfect man devoted to him, he dared satan or lucifer,
'his child', to test job's patience and devotion by tempting him.

''and as the story goes...., job's wasn't tempted and his reputation traditionally grew..'

nabasa ko din sa childrens baybol komiks...

:-D '''

yeah. they made sure children are made aware of the 'important' stories.

"When a table is normalized, the non-key columns depend on the key, the whole key, and nothing but the key." - a DBA