Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Thu Nov 15, 2018 12:23 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:00 am 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2003 9:08 am
Posts: 14880
Location: Terra; Gaia ; Ar-i-du

_________________
“You create your own universe as you go along.” ― Winston Churchill

"When a table is normalized, the non-key columns depend on the key, the whole key, and nothing but the key." - a DBA


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:49 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:38 am
Posts: 25561
Location: Southeast Asia
Sino kaya ang gumawa nyan mod?
This will be an interesting topic.. :D

_________________
“YESTERDAY IS HISTORY, TOMORROW A MYSTERY, AND TODAY
A GIFT…THAT’S WHY IT IS CALLED THE PRESENT “.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:24 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2003 9:08 am
Posts: 14880
Location: Terra; Gaia ; Ar-i-du
JABEZJ wrote:
Sino kaya ang gumawa nyan mod?
This will be an interesting topic.. :D


haha

you have to draw your own conclusions pre.


:D

_________________
“You create your own universe as you go along.” ― Winston Churchill

"When a table is normalized, the non-key columns depend on the key, the whole key, and nothing but the key." - a DBA


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:20 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:38 am
Posts: 25561
Location: Southeast Asia
miron_lang wrote:
JABEZJ wrote:
Sino kaya ang gumawa nyan mod?
This will be an interesting topic.. :D


haha

you have to draw your own conclusions pre.


:D


Will just read posts mod...
Wala akong opinion about that...hehe

_________________
“YESTERDAY IS HISTORY, TOMORROW A MYSTERY, AND TODAY
A GIFT…THAT’S WHY IT IS CALLED THE PRESENT “.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:46 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2003 9:08 am
Posts: 14880
Location: Terra; Gaia ; Ar-i-du
JABEZJ wrote:

Will just read posts mod...
Wala akong opinion about that...hehe


at some point you need to decide.

to the best of your ability..via information, trust and specially discernment.. you have to form/paint what the **** really happened.

how do these structures came to be.


my tip as a friend ( i look to you as a friend :D )

..Dont stop READING or watching VIDEOS until you TRULY TRULY UNDERSTAND.. what really is QUANTUM MECHANICS

it will take maybe hundreds or thousands of times....before we really get it.


ITS a KEY :D

_________________
“You create your own universe as you go along.” ― Winston Churchill

"When a table is normalized, the non-key columns depend on the key, the whole key, and nothing but the key." - a DBA


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 3:38 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2008 1:04 pm
Posts: 7778
mukhang mali ang mga turo sa history ngayon unti unti lumalabas itong gaya nito
at iyong natagpuang buto ng rhino sa pinas. at iyong mga nazca lines sa peru kailan ding ma explain iyon

_________________
"It's your place in the world; it's your life. Go on and do all you can with it, and make it the life you want to live. " -Mae Jemison


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 5:19 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2003 9:08 am
Posts: 14880
Location: Terra; Gaia ; Ar-i-du
FunkyDog wrote:
mukhang mali ang mga turo sa history ngayon unti unti lumalabas itong gaya nito
at iyong natagpuang buto ng rhino sa pinas. at iyong mga nazca lines sa peru kailan ding ma explain iyon



ang sitwasyon kasi.


yung unang mga nadiskubre at pinaniwalaan ang ginagawang baseline.

tapos yung mga bagong evidence eh pilit na imi na match dun sa mga naunang paniniwala.


--

hindi open kumbaga.

_________________
“You create your own universe as you go along.” ― Winston Churchill

"When a table is normalized, the non-key columns depend on the key, the whole key, and nothing but the key." - a DBA


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 5:52 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:38 am
Posts: 25561
Location: Southeast Asia
miron_lang wrote:
JABEZJ wrote:

Will just read posts mod...
Wala akong opinion about that...hehe


at some point you need to decide.

to the best of your ability..via information, trust and specially discernment.. you have to form/paint what the **** really happened.

how do these structures came to be.


my tip as a friend ( i look to you as a friend :D )

..Dont stop READING or watching VIDEOS until you TRULY TRULY UNDERSTAND.. what really is QUANTUM MECHANICS

it will take maybe hundreds or thousands of times....before we really get it.


ITS a KEY :D


Sige mod..let me tell you my idea...haha

I am very sure that ancient people built these mega structures...
Who are they and who are their decendants? no one can tell now...
How? Did they use machines? were they aided by ancient aliens? no one will really know..
Why? possibly as habitat for their civilization or for spiritual purpose?
Who are they worshipping? Maybe somebody they perceived as really great to deserve such structures.

Mas marami pa ang tanong ko mod kesa sa idea..haha

_________________
“YESTERDAY IS HISTORY, TOMORROW A MYSTERY, AND TODAY
A GIFT…THAT’S WHY IT IS CALLED THE PRESENT “.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 6:00 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2003 9:08 am
Posts: 14880
Location: Terra; Gaia ; Ar-i-du
JABEZJ wrote:

Sige mod..let me tell you my idea...haha

I am very sure that ancient people built these mega structures...
Who are they and who are their decendants? no one can tell now...
How? Did they use machines? were they aided by ancient aliens? no one will really know..
Why? possibly as habitat for their civilization or for spiritual purpose?
Who are they worshipping? Maybe somebody they perceived as really great to deserve such structures.

Mas marami pa ang tanong ko mod kesa sa idea..haha


for as long as pinag isipan mo at di ka basta basta naniniwala .. ok yan.

hehe

_________________
“You create your own universe as you go along.” ― Winston Churchill

"When a table is normalized, the non-key columns depend on the key, the whole key, and nothing but the key." - a DBA


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:32 pm 
Offline
Middleweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2007 11:56 am
Posts: 515
Location: Sa daigdig ng inyong panaginip
There is a recognizable tendency on our part (especially those “mystery of” kind of folks) to say that “since something in antiquity was very well done, it must therefore be the work of aliens, Atlantians, miracle, etc.

This is a result of the fallacy that says, “We know how to do some things now that they didn’t know how to do back then; therefore, we are much smarter than them”.

This is clearly not true. The ‘engineers’ and ‘building managers’ who built the pyramids were every bit as smart as those who built the Hoover Dam or the Empire State Building. They just didn’t have our technology. But they had their own technology! Some of that we know about, some is the topic of ongoing (and fascinating) research -- and that technology was completely good enough to build the pyramids to a high level of accuracy.

Not restricting ourselves to the pyramids of Mesoamerica, for example, here’s a link to some information on “who built the ancient Egypt’s great pyramid”.

http://www.newsweek.com/who-built-ancient-egypts-great-pyramid-hidden-text-holds-clues-thousand-year-670265

Some information uncovered showed how the ancient Egyptians harnessed the power of the Nile to transport the giant blocks of stone. The Great Pyramid, also known as the Pyramid of Khufu, was built using an intricate system of waterways which allowed thousands of workers to pull the massive stones, floated on boats, into place with ropes.

Along with the papyrus diary of the overseer, known as Merer, the archaeologists uncovered a ceremonial boat and a system of waterworks. The ancient text described how Merer’s team dug huge canals to channel the water of the Nile to the pyramid.

Archaeologist Mark Lehner, who has devoted his career to uncovering who built the pyramids, explained how his team had uncovered a waterway hidden beneath the Giza plateau. It is believed that the stones which went into the pyramid were delivered to this area.

_________________
Let my thoughts come to you, when I am gone, like the afterglow of sunset at the margin of starry silence. -- Rabindranath Tagore


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 12:08 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2005 5:47 pm
Posts: 10057
`,,,an archaelogist, like Hawass, who still believes Khufu built em all incldg.
the Great Sphinx ...,all at the same time period.
..'

Image,,,,,

_________________
,
"...Lets do it to them before they do it to us..." Sgt. Stan Jablonski, Hill Street Precinct


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 

All times are UTC + 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

philboxing.com | pinoygreats.com
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group