Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum
http://forum.philboxing.com/

born again na masama pa rin ugali !!!!!!
http://forum.philboxing.com/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=294254
Page 1 of 2

Author:  ginbulag [ Wed Aug 21, 2019 4:12 pm ]
Post subject:  born again na masama pa rin ugali !!!!!!

Marami pa ring kaway

Author:  FunkyDog [ Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:50 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: born again na masama pa rin ugali !!!!!!

mukhang may pinaghuhugutan ka mang ginbulag ah? :lol:
kwento mo sino iyan.

Author:  JABEZJ [ Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:59 am ]
Post subject:  Re: born again na masama pa rin ugali !!!!!!

Tell us more mang gin...

Author:  The.Equalizer [ Fri Aug 23, 2019 7:53 am ]
Post subject:  Re: born again na masama pa rin ugali !!!!!!

mang jabz born again ka di ba :shock:
















:lol:

Author:  JABEZJ [ Tue Aug 27, 2019 2:17 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: born again na masama pa rin ugali !!!!!!

Hintayin natin ang puno't dulo ng hugot ni mang gin.. :D

Author:  Retz [ Tue Aug 27, 2019 3:10 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: born again na masama pa rin ugali !!!!!!

Ikwento mo na

Author:  josecasta1 [ Sat Jul 18, 2020 2:51 am ]
Post subject:  Re: born again na masama pa rin ugali !!!!!!

ginbulag wrote:
Marami pa ring kaway

Because religion is poison. Malamang masmasahol kapag na born again ka.
Born again or any other religion are false safety net, which only means that personal responsibility, work and reflection are eliminated by the poison that is religion. Aka nga shortcut: Asking forgiveness on your death bed or blowing yourself up as a martyr is a shortcut without thinking the consequences of your action or inaction.

Author:  miron_lang [ Sat Jul 18, 2020 11:08 am ]
Post subject:  Re: born again na masama pa rin ugali !!!!!!

hindi naman ibig sabihin born again o kahit anong sekta eh santo na hehee

mapa katoliko, sabadista, muslim, hudyo, atis, iglesia, agnostics , etc etc... meron pa din dyan masama ugali..


:D

Author:  miron_lang [ Sat Jul 18, 2020 11:11 am ]
Post subject:  Re: born again na masama pa rin ugali !!!!!!

josecasta1 wrote:
ginbulag wrote:
Marami pa ring kaway

Because religion is poison. Malamang masmasahol kapag na born again ka.
Born again or any other religion are false safety net, which only means that personal responsibility, work and reflection are eliminated by the poison that is religion. Aka nga shortcut: Asking forgiveness on your death bed or blowing yourself up as a martyr is a shortcut without thinking the consequences of your action or inaction.



It is true that religion might be poison to some. But it can be an elixir of life to others. same with Atheism. pwedeng makatulong yan sa iba to help them realize things. but to some negative naman.

iba iba tao. people can just do what works for them.

we cannot force other people to do or think the way we do just because we think we figured it out.

Thanks

Author:  josecasta1 [ Sat Jul 18, 2020 3:05 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: born again na masama pa rin ugali !!!!!!

miron_lang wrote:
josecasta1 wrote:
ginbulag wrote:
Marami pa ring kaway

Because religion is poison. Malamang masmasahol kapag na born again ka.
Born again or any other religion are false safety net, which only means that personal responsibility, work and reflection are eliminated by the poison that is religion. Aka nga shortcut: Asking forgiveness on your death bed or blowing yourself up as a martyr is a shortcut without thinking the consequences of your action or inaction.



It is true that religion might be poison to some. But it can be an elixir of life to others. same with Atheism. pwedeng makatulong yan sa iba to help them realize things. but to some negative naman.

iba iba tao. people can just do what works for them.

we cannot force other people to do or think the way we do just because we think we figured it out.

Thanks


As I was on my way onto disbelieving, I tried to search the bible for "personal improvement" and found absolutely nothing. The bible's main purpose is to demean's oneself as a sinner and Jesus/God as it's savior. "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."
Jesus never ask for its followers to reason things out on their own, but just simply to follow him. Basically, religion makes us like drones. And if your thinking out of the box out of the bible, a life's necessity, you are eating the forbidden fruit of knowledge.

Author:  miron_lang [ Sun Jul 19, 2020 9:14 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: born again na masama pa rin ugali !!!!!!

josecasta1 wrote:

As I was on my way onto disbelieving, I tried to search the bible for "personal improvement" and found absolutely nothing. The bible's main purpose is to demean's oneself as a sinner and Jesus/God as it's savior. "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."
Jesus never ask for its followers to reason things out on their own, but just simply to follow him. Basically, religion makes us like drones. And if your thinking out of the box out of the bible, a life's necessity, you are eating the forbidden fruit of knowledge.


If you did not find any personal improvement. then the bible is not for you. and that is also cool with me :D .

Thanks

Author:  josecasta1 [ Mon Jul 20, 2020 2:09 am ]
Post subject:  Re: born again na masama pa rin ugali !!!!!!

miron_lang wrote:
josecasta1 wrote:

As I was on my way onto disbelieving, I tried to search the bible for "personal improvement" and found absolutely nothing. The bible's main purpose is to demean's oneself as a sinner and Jesus/God as it's savior. "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."
Jesus never ask for its followers to reason things out on their own, but just simply to follow him. Basically, religion makes us like drones. And if your thinking out of the box out of the bible, a life's necessity, you are eating the forbidden fruit of knowledge.


If you did not find any personal improvement. then the bible is not for you. and that is also cool with me :D .

Thanks


lol. The point was the bible is of no use, and if someone follow the bible every step of their lives it will be poisonous.

Author:  JABEZJ [ Mon Jul 20, 2020 6:12 am ]
Post subject:  Re: born again na masama pa rin ugali !!!!!!

The Bible says, "Thou shall not kill..."

Is it good or bad?

Author:  miron_lang [ Mon Jul 20, 2020 10:06 am ]
Post subject:  Re: born again na masama pa rin ugali !!!!!!

josecasta1 wrote:

lol. The point was the bible is of no use, and if someone follow the bible every step of their lives it will be poisonous.


lol.

If its no use to you that is fine. but what if others have use for it?

Ikaw ba nakaka alam ng lahat? LOL

Author:  JABEZJ [ Mon Jul 20, 2020 1:18 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: born again na masama pa rin ugali !!!!!!

Sabi ng Bible,

- children obey your parents in the Lord...
- husbands, love your wives...
- wives, obey your own husbands...

Is it good or bad?

Page 1 of 2 All times are UTC + 8 hours
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
https://www.phpbb.com/