Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Mon Sep 24, 2018 12:04 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 534 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36  Next
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:07 pm 
Heavyweight

josecasta1 wrote:

So forgive me folks if I am passionately debating my atheistic beliefs.

ayos lang yan, wag mo lang gayahin si jasperjack. ayun sikat na sikat. may counterpart din naman sya sa mga religious. si james307. sikat na sikat din.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:43 am 
Heavyweight

Don't worry bro. More likely 90% of their deeds are atheistic. Seeking medical treatment from a doctor or using some type of life prolonging medicine is an atheistic act. 

Luke 17:33 says, “Whosoever shall seek to save his life shall lose it; and whosoever shall lose his life shall preserve it.”  Jesus is saying here that people must not try to save their natural lives for fear of losing their [spiritual after-] lives.

quote="crispyfry"]Born and raised as a Catholic...

Went to a Protestant Church for months, drifted away and returned to Catholic.

Lost my faith last year and became an agnostic atheist and pretty much ever since.

But I live in a closet (with regards to my beliefs) which is tough, :(

If my parents, brothers and friends have found out I would be screwed.[/quote]

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:54 am 
Heavyweight

jolz wrote:
zorro05 wrote:
`
James307, I dont think this is the right 'topic'
to proselytize or preach your ministry.

Pls. post it in another subject/topic in order for
others to react or comment on it.

Hahaha, it will be a futile effort.
James ego is bigger than the Milky Way Galaxy.
He is a non-atheist version of jasperjack... :lol:

There'a big difference between me and James. He's full of sh!t . I kick people in the asz thst are full of sh!t

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 2:40 am 
Light Heavyweight

josecasta1 wrote:
You already know what i am. Atheist, since I was born. When I was a baby, I already asked who is the father of God the Father? As a young kid in a Don Bosco Makati chapel praying, I imagined how sad it would be if God and God's salvation really did not exist. The hell with that, after I got a hold of theory of evolution, which I am so sad to say Don Bosco School never thought in their school. That was the time I became an official atheist. It tells me that life is short, and please don't waste it on prayers and hope of the salvation after life. Do the best you can do and as much as you can do now because this is the only life you have and it is short.

When I was young I mistakenly thought that John Lennon was nuts when he sang "Imagine there is no heaven" ... "and no religion too." That was my first taste of atheism. And if I had a god, John Lennon is my god. :)

So forgive me folks if I am passionately debating my atheistic beliefs.

I'm adding this to my profile.
When I was a kid I told my family, Tagalog is the language spoken in heaven. They just freaking laugh, but they should have been converted to atheism by that time when analyzed. :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 2:59 am 
Light Heavyweight

miron_lang wrote:
iron_mike_tarzan wrote:
I believe in the teachings of the Bible. I'm thankful:

- to the Jewish and the Islamic people for validating the historical accounts of the Old Testaments.

- to the Roman Empire for using the earthly life of Jesus Christ as a point of reference for keeping track of the dates (e.g. 2012 AD). This is a reminder that the stories of the Bible are historical facts.

- to the evil spirits who showed me their miraculous strengths by taking capture of live human bodies. I've witnessed it happened in front of several other people (so I'm very sure I wasn't crazy). That was the worst mistake they've ever made for me, because they are proof that God really exists.

Good post.

I also witnessed a cousin being possessed.

One of the many other supernatural things ive experienced that validates the existence of God.

nah... I doubt if it was supernatural. As I had a near death experience, I also personally experienced myself to have been possessed. I was so young, about 4 or 6 years of age. The possessions kept on coming on the middle of the night. I keep hurting my poor dad and even the priest was called once or twice. Maybe it came from stress. Even if I can't explain those possessions, it doesn't have to mean that it was supernatural.

Or maybe I'm still possessed. :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 3:19 am 
Light Heavyweight

Retz wrote:
70% Christian and 30% Buddhist. :?

Why not 50%-50%. It's just fair.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:49 pm 
Heavyweight

josecasta1 wrote:
Retz wrote:
70% Christian and 30% Buddhist. :?

Why not 50%-50%. It's just fair.

Retz actually meant to say 70% bullsh!t, 30% toilet paper.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:58 pm 
Heavyweight

.....lab na lab mo ako JJ di ba ? - edap

:lol:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 4:52 pm 
Heavyweight

sarado katoliko
naniniwala sa iisang diyos na makapangyarihan sa lahat

8)

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 5:42 pm 
Light Heavyweight

IronChef wrote:
I am a bible believing Christian and the big J is my personal Lord and Saviour! sinabi na lahat ni Ka Boxingfan529... :D

Sonny "big J" Jaworski is your god. wow! :shock:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 5:59 pm 
Heavyweight

josecasta1 wrote:
IronChef wrote:
I am a bible believing Christian and the big J is my personal Lord and Saviour! sinabi na lahat ni Ka Boxingfan529... :D

Sayang small j ginamit mo!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 6:15 pm 
Light Heavyweight

josecasta1 wrote:
miron_lang wrote:
iron_mike_tarzan wrote:
I believe in the teachings of the Bible. I'm thankful:

- to the Jewish and the Islamic people for validating the historical accounts of the Old Testaments.

- to the Roman Empire for using the earthly life of Jesus Christ as a point of reference for keeping track of the dates (e.g. 2012 AD). This is a reminder that the stories of the Bible are historical facts.

- to the evil spirits who showed me their miraculous strengths by taking capture of live human bodies. I've witnessed it happened in front of several other people (so I'm very sure I wasn't crazy). That was the worst mistake they've ever made for me, because they are proof that God really exists.

Good post.

I also witnessed a cousin being possessed.

One of the many other supernatural things ive experienced that validates the existence of God.

nah... I doubt if it was supernatural. As I had a near death experience, I also personally experienced myself to have been possessed. I was so young, about 4 or 6 years of age. The possessions kept on coming on the middle of the night. I keep hurting my poor dad and even the priest was called once or twice. Maybe it came from stress. Even if I can't explain those possessions, it doesn't have to mean that it was supernatural.

Or maybe I'm still possessed. :lol: :lol: :lol:

The waking up nightmare, or bad dreams as we called it, started after my grade 1 or 2 field trip to a museum that showed a human skeleton. Not only did a priest come to my home to exorcise me, but my family had the priest bless the skeleton in that museum.

However, I now found what really happened to me. It's called Sleep terror disorder:
Quote:
Sleep terror disorder is defined as repeated temporary arousal from sleep, during which the affected person appears and acts extremely frightened. Sleep terror is a disorder that primarily affects children.

People experiencing sleep terror disorder sometimes get out of bed and act as if they are fighting or fleeing something. During this time injuries can occur.

People experiencing sleep terror are not fully awake. They are nearly impossible to bring to consciousness or comfort, and sometimes respond violently to attempts to console or restrain them. People often do not have any recollection of the episode after later awaking normally, although they may recall a sense of fear.

Episodes of sleep terror usually occur during the first third of a person's night sleep... The average sleep terror episode lasts less than 15 minutes. Usually only one episode occurs per night... Most persons with the disorder have only one occurrence per week, or just a few per month.

For most children, sleep terrors begin between the ages of four and 12... In most children, sleep terror disorder resolves before or during adolescence without any treatment.

This is what exactly happened to me, so I can no longer label myself as the possessed atheist.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 6:18 pm 
Light Heavyweight

KaPUSA wrote:
josecasta1 wrote:
IronChef wrote:

Sayang small j ginamit mo!

:shock: Can everyone just lighten up?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 6:27 pm 
Light Heavyweight

OMG! Here is a sleep terror disorder:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:44 pm 
Welterweight

josecasta1 wrote:
OMG! Here is a sleep terror disorder:

I have an atheist friend who are afraid of abandoned house aka haunted house. :lol:

That by two immutable things, in which it was impossible for God to lie...Hebrew 6:18

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 534 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36  Next