Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:11 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:23 pm 
Middleweight

Retz wrote:
Suico got power in both hands but lack speed and footwork. Need a better trainer.

i agree, suico has pretty good win and wins by KO... and yeah he needs to learn how to do footworks

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:45 pm 
Welterweight

From a world title contender to a journeyman.Wat a sad fate for Suico.He has talent & skills that needs to be polished by a world class trainer.Blame his current trainer with his poor performance,there's still no improvement on Suico's handspeed,defense,head & lateral movement.Also his Japanese manager,who always fed Suico to BUMS/patsies in Japan that deteriorate his performance but now this BUMS can score a win against Suico.Both his trainer & manager are BS.

Suico u better retire now & I tell u straight ur done in boxing.No future anymore for u unless u walk away with ur manager & ur trainer.Look for another manager or trainer that can give u good fights against a world class opposition not BUMS/patsies & somehow improve ur lapses/weak attributes as a boxer.

Fight Saddam Kyietyungyut of Thailand,I heard his a tough guy

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:02 pm 
Heavyweight

nikdau25 wrote:
Retz wrote:
Suico got power in both hands but lack speed and footwork. Need a better trainer.

i agree, suico has pretty good win and wins by KO... and yeah he needs to learn how to do footworks

randy suico must have a better trainer and promoter..because most of his fights is in japan..he must be exposed to fight in US..time is not over for him to get at least a world title belt at 135lbs..

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 8:48 pm 
Middleweight

Seriously, I think it's too late now for suico to look for better a trainor.At his age, suico ,I believe , is nothing but a wasted talent.He is simply not going anywhere.He is done and I think it would be better for him to call it quits before he gets hurt.
If he can't even defend his worthless OPBF belt against those unskilled and unknown japanese pugs , how can we expect him to win a major belt for the Philippines in the future?

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 9:44 pm 
Light Heavyweight

nikdau25 wrote:
Retz wrote:

he should watch how Rocky Balboa chased chickens to improve his footwork and speed

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 9:49 pm 
Light Heavyweight

el critico wrote:
he is not expected to win so this kind of news is not all shocking :biglaugh:

just another journeyman like you , EC.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 9:26 am 
Middleweight

sayang si randy... ang laki nang expectation ko sa kanya nun nagsisimula pa lang siya....

Pacland ID #29119

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:03 am 
Heavyweight

TheUnforgiven wrote:
sayang si randy... ang laki nang expectation ko sa kanya nun nagsisimula pa lang siya....

Suico's good for anybody's sparring partner. He can quit anytime he wants! No need to win 8) 8) 8)

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:08 am 
Cruiserweight

Randy Suico.

Retire now while your senses are still intact.

Better to just sell banana que in the streets of Colon. You'll be better off that way.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:34 am 
Heavyweight

what a bum

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:38 pm 
Light Heavyweight

i think randy can still improve if he'll get a better trainer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:04 pm 
Lightweight

Randy if handled and trained well should have been one of the best boxers the Philippines ever produced, too bad his career went to the wrong hands and thus the result of his dismal career......had he been handled by Roach and managed by a reputable manager then he would have the same career path as the Pacman has........but all these now will be nothing but a pure speculation and what ifs.....

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:47 pm 
Heavyweight

nikdau25 wrote:
Retz wrote:

it's too late, he should look for another career. no need to be in serious condition next time.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:54 am 
Light Heavyweight

bad trainer, manager and lack of exposure against world class fighter.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:29 am 
Lightweight

Damn I thought his good on this fight.. man.. I see him every morning doing the roadwork on our neighborhood..then those running didn't even helped.. poor boxer..

maybe boxing is not for him..

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next