Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Tue Sep 17, 2019 4:18 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 90 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 10:09 am 
Heavyweight

no doubt randy is the heavier puncher but he lacks agressiveness...he wait to much during a fight..

:shock:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 4:00 am 
Featherweight

jemir wrote:
no doubt randy is the heavier puncher but he lacks agressiveness...he wait to much during a fight..

:shock:

true that.. randy has the power and guts..but lacks of speed..

he reminds me of loui espinosa..maybe because of the height i guess..

wla masyadong complexity.. just my 2 centimos

peace!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 7:39 am 
Lightweight

'RANDY IS A HARD PUNCHER' JUAN DIAZ ADMITTED IT IN AN INTERVIEW. UNTIL NOW, WHY KOUSUIMI CANNOT CHALLENGE JESUS CHAVEZ WHERE RANDY HAS A BIG CHANCE. NO CONNECTION MAYBE?SUICO'S CHANCE OF WINNING BIG IS AGAINST A FIGHTER WHO IS A BRAWLER. ALSO , HIS MANAGER IS FEEDING HIM WITH PATSY FIGHTERS AND IT DOESN'T HELPS RANDY. AT HIS AGE, HE IS SUPPOSED TO BE FIGHTING WORLD TOP CONTENDERS.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 7:55 am 
Light Heavyweight

Ddreamer wrote:
"Gi-bunal-bunalan og maayo ni Randy si Valero. Pirting dagan. Mas kusog gud si Randy ni Valero. Pero maayo gyud pod nuon si Valero," (Randy unleashed his wrath on Valero, who moved a lot. Randy has more power, but Valero is really good), said a source who was able to watch most of the sparring sessions.

http://philboxing.com/news/story-8203.html

See guys it just shows that our Randy has the RIGHT FORMULA TO BE A WORLD CHAMPION... He just need to change his style and have more heart ....attack and attack and improve his Speed!!

Pls thread starter post in english bro so that we can understand what you saying... thanks... :smoke:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 8:09 am 
Light Heavyweight

JIMBOY wrote:
Czap wrote:
archiekinZ wrote:
pinoy6k wrote:
archiekinZ wrote:

tsk..tsk..tsk..if Randy would have been more faster than he is, then he could have surpassed EV's record of 18-first-rounders..and could have been a world champ on his 19th fight. :wink:

he still can be a WORLD CHAMP. :toast:

i didn't say he can't.

all am saying is, compared to EV's record, he could have surpassed it and would have been a champ on his first try..

am not giving up on Randy, don't get me wrong.

Well...our warrior will have to work harder. :wink:

I agree... If Randy get a chance to fight for world title he'll win this time. . name it and we will beat them all... Diaz for a rematch? sure why not... Joel Casamayor? go on and Randy will knocked him out... Remembered that the loss to Fana & Jaraluegi was both highly controversial... The Referee stopage on Diaz fight was premature he can take the punch of Diaz, It just that Randy wasnt able to exploit his height advantage & his power...

i have to disagree. the loss to jauregui was NOT controversial and the stoppage in the diaz fight was NOT premature. simply stated, jauregui completely outclassed suico and diaz was pulvarizing him. watch those fights again and youll see what im talking about.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 8:36 am 
Bantamweight

wala nakoy belib kay suico, noon belib na belib ako sa kanya
yon pala pag mga world class na ang iharap sa kanya WALA pala sya.

nag salig lang sya sa iyang power yong style nya mahina
tapos ang hin-hin niyang sumontok slow motion
pag power lang aasahan nya paano pag hindi nya matamaan
katulad kay DIAZ? talo sya TKO pa wala na yang pag asa si suico.

SORRY MGA GUYS PERO YAN TALAGA ANG TOTOO EH!

bahala kau kung magalit kau sakin.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 8:49 am 
Heavyweight

its MORE BETTER if we see them atop the ring in real fight.. :lol: :biglaugh: :lol:

If you have been criticized and charged with negative things by other people; don't get affected. Their opinion is not your reality. It's theirs. Their negativity is a reflection of their own unhappy existence.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 9:18 am 
Lightweight

You guys are correct , Randy punches harder than Valerdo, BUT Randy didn't know how to land it perfectly to his opponent . hindi consistent. .

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 10:16 am 
Middleweight

Randy " Komong Bato" Suico is not a smart as manny pacquiao...
when i saw his last fight to juan diaz... he was a punching bag...
If he want to fight Edwin Valero and to become a champion again, i suggest coach freedie roach into his corner??? i hope....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 10:38 am 
Heavyweight

ed balcos wrote:
It's only a sparring session. Randy is a good boxer but not destined to become a champion..I guess! :roll:

You may have a point bro... :wink:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 12:27 pm 
Light Heavyweight

Ddreamer wrote:
"Gi-bunal-bunalan og maayo ni Randy si Valero. Pirting dagan. Mas kusog gud si Randy ni Valero. Pero maayo gyud pod nuon si Valero," (Randy unleashed his wrath on Valero, who moved a lot. Randy has more power, but Valero is really good), said a source who was able to watch most of the sparring sessions.

http://philboxing.com/news/story-8203.html

See guys it just shows that our Randy has the RIGHT FORMULA TO BE A WORLD CHAMPION... He just need to change his style and have more heart ....attack and attack and improve his Speed!!

he needs more bouts, and attain a title, which can lead him to fame!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 2:19 am 
Middleweight

valeros first round finishes dont give him much experience. maybe they hit equally im not sure, but he is kind of slow. but hey i will still root for him :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 11:29 am 
Light Heavyweight

Pacquiao should buy out the contract of Suico from Koizumi, then send him to the Wild Card Gym.

I believe better training could improve Suico on the technical aspects of the sweet science. Remember that Manny was a different fighter before he trained in the WCG. It could work also for Suico as long as he has the mental toughness and capacity to learn again.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 2:49 pm 
Middleweight

pinoy6k wrote:
archiekinZ wrote:

tsk..tsk..tsk..if Randy would have been more faster than he is, then he could have surpassed EV's record of 18-first-rounders..and could have been a world champ on his 19th fight. :wink:

he still can be a WORLD CHAMP. :toast:

i don't know, man. somebody has got to teach him the basics of boxing. all he got is his uppercut.

he has to find a good trainer.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 3:07 pm 
Middleweight

I have seen that video too. Sad to say, Valero was playing with Randy. Randy threw so few punches compared to Valero's volume output which were not really meant to hurt Randy. Imagine if Valero threw his killer punches. Randy wouldn't be able to throw even one punch.

Randy doesn't have what it takes to be a world champion in my opinion. He is too slow, doesn't use his height, has no jab, has no lateral movement and doesn't move his head.

At this point in his career, and at his age, it is hard to teach him new tricks. It will take more than Freddie Roach to change him.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 90 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next