Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum
http://forum.philboxing.com/

Randy more stronger than Edwin Valero!!!!!
http://forum.philboxing.com/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=58468
Page 1 of 6

Author:  Ddreamer [ Wed Dec 20, 2006 1:18 am ]
Post subject:  Randy more stronger than Edwin Valero!!!!!

"Gi-bunal-bunalan og maayo ni Randy si Valero. Pirting dagan. Mas kusog gud si Randy ni Valero. Pero maayo gyud pod nuon si Valero," (Randy unleashed his wrath on Valero, who moved a lot. Randy has more power, but Valero is really good), said a source who was able to watch most of the sparring sessions.

http://philboxing.com/news/story-8203.html


See guys it just shows that our Randy has the RIGHT FORMULA TO BE A WORLD CHAMPION... He just need to change his style and have more heart ....attack and attack and improve his Speed!!

Author:  wjmartensen [ Wed Dec 20, 2006 1:26 am ]
Post subject: 

I saw one of their sparrings and sad to share it bro but Randy was either too slow although strong to stand before Valero or maybe Suico just dont want to hurt Valero mindfull of the latters pre existing medical condition

Author:  doods8253810 [ Wed Dec 20, 2006 1:26 am ]
Post subject: 

I too would most likely believe that Randy hits harder than EV (or at least hits equally hard) but like what u said, he needs to change his style which IMO is a tall order since that was what he got used... but he can try :D

Author:  RebzNgLA [ Wed Dec 20, 2006 1:34 am ]
Post subject: 

You may punch like a mule but if you're opponent can see it a mile away its no use.

Juan Diaz demonstrated that.

Author:  pinoy6k [ Wed Dec 20, 2006 2:54 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Randy More stronger than EDWIN VALERO!!!!!

Ddreamer wrote:
"Gi-bunal-bunalan og maayo ni Randy si Valero. Pirting dagan. Mas kusog gud si Randy ni Valero. Pero maayo gyud pod nuon si Valero," (Randy unleashed his wrath on Valero, who moved a lot. Randy has more power, but Valero is really good), said a source who was able to watch most of the sparring sessions.

http://philboxing.com/news/story-8203.html


See guys it just shows that our Randy has the RIGHT FORMULA TO BE A WORLD CHAMPION... He just need to change his style and have more heart ....attack and attack and improve his Speed!!


Unsay gi-bunal bai? dos por dos? Maayo mo-likay si valero? :biglaugh:
Trans: Randy pummeled valero? Good news.

Author:  guerilla7 [ Wed Dec 20, 2006 2:57 am ]
Post subject: 

Randy may be stronger than Valero, but Valero's killer instinct and aggression is tremendous.

Author:  pjgayver [ Wed Dec 20, 2006 3:25 am ]
Post subject: 

R is indeed slow...but I am rooting for him

Author:  manilaboysavegas [ Wed Dec 20, 2006 4:26 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Randy More stronger than EDWIN VALERO!!!!!

Ddreamer wrote:
"Gi-bunal-bunalan og maayo ni Randy si Valero. Pirting dagan. Mas kusog gud si Randy ni Valero. Pero maayo gyud pod nuon si Valero," (Randy unleashed his wrath on Valero, who moved a lot. Randy has more power, but Valero is really good), said a source who was able to watch most of the sparring sessions.

http://philboxing.com/news/story-8203.html


See guys it just shows that our Randy has the RIGHT FORMULA TO BE A WORLD CHAMPION... He just need to change his style and have more heart ....attack and attack and improve his Speed!!


damn suico has unleashed more power but he was way toooooooooslow with zero defense ....that's how valero got the best of suico in this sparring
suico needs to go to the states to train with roach...
:P

Author:  pinoy6k [ Wed Dec 20, 2006 4:31 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Randy More stronger than EDWIN VALERO!!!!!

manilaboysavegas wrote:
Ddreamer wrote:
"Gi-bunal-bunalan og maayo ni Randy si Valero. Pirting dagan. Mas kusog gud si Randy ni Valero. Pero maayo gyud pod nuon si Valero," (Randy unleashed his wrath on Valero, who moved a lot. Randy has more power, but Valero is really good), said a source who was able to watch most of the sparring sessions.

http://philboxing.com/news/story-8203.html


See guys it just shows that our Randy has the RIGHT FORMULA TO BE A WORLD CHAMPION... He just need to change his style and have more heart ....attack and attack and improve his Speed!!


damn suico has unleashed more power but he was way toooooooooslow with zero defense ....that's how valero got the best of suico in this sparring
suico needs to go to the states to train with roach...
:P


CORRECT!!! and ohh i can't help staring at your avatar. :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Author:  archiekinZ [ Wed Dec 20, 2006 4:39 am ]
Post subject: 



tsk..tsk..tsk..if Randy would have been more faster than he is, then he could have surpassed EV's record of 18-first-rounders..and could have been a world champ on his 19th fight. :wink:


Author:  pinoy6k [ Wed Dec 20, 2006 4:44 am ]
Post subject: 

archiekinZ wrote:


tsk..tsk..tsk..if Randy would have been more faster than he is, then he could have surpassed EV's record of 18-first-rounders..and could have been a world champ on his 19th fight. :wink:



he still can be a WORLD CHAMP. :toast:

Author:  father_dingdong [ Wed Dec 20, 2006 4:46 am ]
Post subject: 

pjgayver wrote:
R is indeed slow...but I am rooting for him


Against who?
.

Author:  joseph ribleza [ Wed Dec 20, 2006 5:57 am ]
Post subject: 

"nababaitan po kasi ako sa kanya" he he

Author:  archiekinZ [ Wed Dec 20, 2006 6:00 am ]
Post subject: 

pinoy6k wrote:
archiekinZ wrote:


tsk..tsk..tsk..if Randy would have been more faster than he is, then he could have surpassed EV's record of 18-first-rounders..and could have been a world champ on his 19th fight. :wink:



he still can be a WORLD CHAMP. :toast:


i didn't say he can't.

all am saying is, compared to EV's record, he could have surpassed it and would have been a champ on his first try..

am not giving up on Randy, don't get me wrong.


Author:  joseph ribleza [ Wed Dec 20, 2006 6:33 am ]
Post subject: 

he should leave Japan and go to WCG before its too late :combo:

Page 1 of 6 All times are UTC + 8 hours
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
https://www.phpbb.com/