Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum
http://forum.philboxing.com/

Suico Retains OPBF Title...Congratulations!
http://forum.philboxing.com/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=70811
Page 1 of 3

Author:  cmcpulga [ Tue Apr 24, 2007 11:54 pm ]
Post subject:  Suico Retains OPBF Title...Congratulations!

Who's next?
A rematch with Diaz would be great...hope to see Randy use lateral movement when that rematch happens.

Related story link:
http://philboxing.com/news/story-10442.html

Author:  junto [ Wed Apr 25, 2007 2:15 am ]
Post subject: 

hope it would be a title fight next, another one for the philippines

Author:  JoeyInCali [ Wed Apr 25, 2007 2:16 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Suico Retains OPBF Title...Congratulations!

cmcpulga wrote:
Who's next?
A rematch with Diaz would be great...hope to see Randy use lateral movement when that rematch happens.

Related story link:
http://philboxing.com/news/story-10442.html

Against Diaz again?

Author:  junto [ Wed Apr 25, 2007 2:24 am ]
Post subject: 

do you mean juarez?

Author:  fidel [ Wed Apr 25, 2007 2:30 am ]
Post subject: 

..congratulations to komong, hope he can snatch a win in the near future...

Author:  Rocky [ Wed Apr 25, 2007 4:29 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Suico Retains OPBF Title...Congratulations!

cmcpulga wrote:
Who's next?
A rematch with Diaz would be great...hope to see Randy use lateral movement when that rematch happens.

Related story link:
http://philboxing.com/news/story-10442.html


forget it brother. He'll never win against Diaz. Suico never changes or learns for the the better. First Fana, then same mistakes on Jauregui. Then again he repeated his flawed style against Diaz. Then Diaz again?? No way.

Author:  BLACK CORNER [ Wed Apr 25, 2007 8:46 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Suico Retains OPBF Title...Congratulations!

Rocky wrote:
cmcpulga wrote:
Who's next?
A rematch with Diaz would be great...hope to see Randy use lateral movement when that rematch happens.

Related story link:
http://philboxing.com/news/story-10442.html


forget it brother. He'll never win against Diaz. Suico never changes or learns for the the better. First Fana, then same mistakes on Jauregui. Then again he repeated his flawed style against Diaz. Then Diaz again?? No way.


Diaz wont fight him either except if diaz is offered much bigger $ than before.

Author:  Tony [ Wed Apr 25, 2007 3:23 pm ]
Post subject: 

Let him fight Edwin valero.

Author:  cmcpulga [ Wed Apr 25, 2007 6:40 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Suico Retains OPBF Title...Congratulations!

BLACK CORNER wrote:
Rocky wrote:
cmcpulga wrote:
Who's next?
A rematch with Diaz would be great...hope to see Randy use lateral movement when that rematch happens.

Related story link:
http://philboxing.com/news/story-10442.html


forget it brother. He'll never win against Diaz. Suico never changes or learns for the the better. First Fana, then same mistakes on Jauregui. Then again he repeated his flawed style against Diaz. Then Diaz again?? No way.


Diaz wont fight him either except if diaz is offered much bigger $ than before.


That's why I said hope he'll use lateral movement, coz I know he can dump Diaz when that moment comes...he has what I takes to be World Champ. 8)

Author:  cmcpulga [ Wed Apr 25, 2007 6:44 pm ]
Post subject: 

Tony wrote:
Let him fight Edwin valero.


Since Valero is planning to move to lightweight then may that happen soon...I'll be waiting that for moment. :idea:

Author:  el Kapre [ Wed Apr 25, 2007 6:52 pm ]
Post subject: 

cmcpulga wrote:
Tony wrote:
Let him fight Edwin valero.


Since Valero is planning to move to lightweight then may that happen soon...I'll be waiting that for moment. :idea:

valero had suico as his sparring partner

Author:  ligkram [ Wed May 09, 2007 12:05 am ]
Post subject: 

Suico has a much bigger chance against Valero than Diaz.Both are slow and haevy punchers.
A Diaz-Suico fight will be just another mismatch .

Author:  jomapac [ Wed May 09, 2007 12:54 am ]
Post subject: 

fana is looking to defend his SFW belt to an unranked fighter ...

Suico can go back to SFW and take on fana for the belt ...

Author:  ligkram [ Thu May 10, 2007 12:39 pm ]
Post subject: 

jomapac wrote:
fana is looking to defend his SFW belt to an unranked fighter ...

Suico can go back to SFW and take on fana for the belt ...


There is no sense for Suico to fight Fana again just for fana's worthless belt.
Fana is a bum, and MAB showed it to us.
In order for Suico to improve, if he still can improve, is that he should look for opponents who can give him new lessons that he might need when he fight again for a major belt.

Author:  RiVeR [ Thu May 10, 2007 3:04 pm ]
Post subject: 

ligkram wrote:
jomapac wrote:
fana is looking to defend his SFW belt to an unranked fighter ...

Suico can go back to SFW and take on fana for the belt ...


There is no sense for Suico to fight Fana again just for fana's worthless belt.
Fana is a bum, and MAB showed it to us.
In order for Suico to improve, if he still can improve, is that he should look for opponents who can give him new lessons that he might need when he fight again for a major belt.


yeah... so he can be the secret weapon his manager's been telling. seriously.

Page 1 of 3 All times are UTC + 8 hours
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
https://www.phpbb.com/