Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:00 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 3:45 am 
Featherweight

ligkram wrote:
Suico-Katsidis is a terrible mismatch IMO.
Katsidis is a world class pug who will eat suico alive once the two meet in the ring.
Perhaps a win by suico over Bobpac can raise his stock and can atract the attention of fans worldwide .Unlike katsidis who is a dangerous puncher, bobpac is that type of fighter that suico can maul easily and knock anytime he wanted to.
Suico is not getting younger anymore and he wil never be a world champ by fighting patsies for the sake of his worthless OPBF belts.
His manager Koizumi san should look for opponent who is not just well known in the boxing world but also someone who can pose little threat to his ward who is used in beating up inexperienced and worn out thais...

no it isnt. I think Suico has a good chance with Katsidis since the guy doesnt back up and Suico is a marvelous knock out artist. A good brawl in the making.

I still believe that Suico will be a champion someday if his hands become more busy and if he develops a respectable lateral movements.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 12:55 pm 
Light Heavyweight

hatedwayne wrote:
ligkram wrote:
Suico-Katsidis is a terrible mismatch IMO.
Katsidis is a world class pug who will eat suico alive once the two meet in the ring.
Perhaps a win by suico over Bobpac can raise his stock and can atract the attention of fans worldwide .Unlike katsidis who is a dangerous puncher, bobpac is that type of fighter that suico can maul easily and knock anytime he wanted to.
Suico is not getting younger anymore and he wil never be a world champ by fighting patsies for the sake of his worthless OPBF belts.
His manager Koizumi san should look for opponent who is not just well known in the boxing world but also someone who can pose little threat to his ward who is used in beating up inexperienced and worn out thais...

no it isnt. I think Suico has a good chance with Katsidis since the guy doesnt back up and Suico is a marvelous knock out artist. A good brawl in the making.

I still believe that Suico will be a champion someday if his hands become more busy and if he develops a respectable lateral movements.

I agree, Katsidis' defence isn't one of the bests. Didn't you see how Amonsot plastered him? But Suico definitely needs to improve his game.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:48 pm 
Cruiserweight

pacquiao, bobby by k.o.

- John James Rambo (born July 6, 1947)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:59 pm 
Heavyweight

ah... ok... Suico by disqualification... the only thing rock hard in his body are his hands and nothing else.. hehe :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 8:49 pm 
Welterweight

suico must be prepared for bobpacs "blow blow" :lol: