Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Mon Dec 18, 2017 10:54 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:43 pm 
Heavyweight

I guess It will be Diaz by RSC. Referee will stop the fight coz Suico is not punching! :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:47 pm 
Lightweight

Randy has a good chance but only when he stops being lazy.He should move a lot,ducks and throw quick punches.He's got power but without speed.He should work out on his legs now.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 9:15 pm 
Middleweight

let's get it on, time to shine for Suico, if he beats David Diaz next is Katsidis or Baby Bull Diaz for possible rematch

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 9:18 pm 
Light Heavyweight

suico has a puchers chance...he has a solid chin...this is a good oppotunity for him...

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 9:50 pm 

Randy Suico will definitely be the underdog here BUT, he has a big chance to pull this one off.
Suico is allergic to movers, and David Diaz ain't no dancer. He's a slugger through and through.
Suico will have his chance to unload his bombs on a plodding opponent, no need to find 'em, Diaz
will be on his face all night. If Suico can withstand Diaz' early onslaught and survived all of Diaz'
attacks, there will come a time were we will see Suico land his own missiles on Diaz, who has a
suspect chin and I have Armando Santa Cruz and Erik Morales to attest to that. Randy is armed
with sturdy whiskers and he definitely packs a wallop on both hands. He has what we call a puncher's
chance, but it won't be easy.

Randy might swing wildly and miss all night but even a broken clock gets it right at least twice a day...

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 10:51 pm 
Light Heavyweight

In my eyes, it's definitely a mismatch. Suico's just gonna stand there and stare at David until the ref stops the fight. I really don't see him as being in the caliber of a world champ. How about Suico vs.Ganoy?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 2:23 am 
Cruiserweight

PrimaVera wrote:
First of all, Is there no english translation of this article? On the question of who will win in this fight......it will be David Diaz via decision or TKO. A good tune up match though for David Diaz. Too tough for Suico another lose in the international arena. Anyway, we are use in seeing him beaten. No more surprise there.

we? speak for yourself bro. suico won 27 of his 30 bout and it's with world rank fighters .still a decent record overall and is currently the opbf champ.he was robbed bt fana, no question.he was outguned by jauregui but jauregui had been running most of the time.juan diaz is good,julio was the other champ with a decent record but he looked bad against juan diaz.it seemed to me you only count the loss not wins huh?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 3:19 am 
Heavyweight

i thought it was Humberto Soto who will be facing David Diaz on March 15. :shock: :? ???

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 2:09 pm 
Lightweight

observer wrote:

Randy might swing wildly and miss all night but even a broken clock gets it right at least twice a day..

bossing, sorry for my "ignorantness" but what exact time(twice) a broken clock hits it correct, im trying to figure it out but my ignorant soul doesn't lend me the answer ?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 1:28 pm 
Heavyweight

this might happen again... :shock: :shock:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 9:07 pm 

kanashimi_x wrote:
observer wrote:

Randy might swing wildly and miss all night but even a broken clock gets it right at least twice a day..

bossing, sorry for my "ignorantness" but what exact time(twice) a broken clock hits it correct, im trying to figure it out but my ignorant soul doesn't lend me the answer ?

Let's say your broken clock stops at 10 o'clock, how many 10 o'clocks do we have in a day? :wink:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 9:17 pm 
Heavyweight

observer wrote:
kanashimi_x wrote:
observer wrote:

Let's say your broken clock stops at 10 o'clock, how many 10 o'clocks do we have in a day? :wink:

Hickory Dickory Dock willl strike 10 times twice in 24 hours, broken or otherwise. :lol: :lol: