Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Mon Mar 30, 2020 2:45 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 96 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject: Re: Mayol Is A Big BUM!!
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 4:09 pm 
Lightweight

asserro wrote:
.THIRDEYEBLIND. wrote:
TS ang yabang mo ah! Suntukan nga tayong dalawa! Angas mong tangna ka ah!
i think your going to be ban..soon after..

well it's ok as l0ng as i am defending a country's pride and a family man. Now, accept my challenge? Come on i'm itching to kn0ck you out and separate you fr0m your senses.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 4:10 pm 
Light Heavyweight

pjay wrote:
Your telling that cebuanos are bum?? you know what TS your the biggest bum of the entire nation.. Mayol is trying to be a world champion here and you dont even appreciate his hard work.. and i know mayol will win this time, we cebuanos believe..

I contradict Cebuano's boxer is almost and always BUM :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Pacquiao and Sonsona are mindanao's native They are not bum :D

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 4:11 pm 
Heavyweight

respect this thread?tangang ina mo. you don't even respect the man.eh kung mangyari sa kanya ang nangyari kay z ang saya mo siguro. **** lng ang masaya na tawagin siyang bum.they are all earning a living for their family despite the great risks.so yang frustrations mo sa mga boxers nating laging nabibitin huwag mong i direct sa kanila into pure hate because nobody is more frustrated than themselves.they don't need crabs like you to pull them down even more.they need support more than ever.so the next time you make fun of them just because you are so frustrated of them losing,do yourself a favor when you failed the expectations of your parents, gf, etc do havevyourself get banged in the head by the tambays and your parents, gf call you a bum after that and you end up like z.tell us if adding insult to injury feels good you packing bum.so this thread doesn't deserve the respect you're asking because you are bs.you don't have respect for the man and you shamelessly ask respect for your thread.oh you're such an ***** bum.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 4:14 pm 
Middleweight

.THIRDEYEBLIND. wrote:
TS ang yabang mo ah! Suntukan nga tayong dalawa! Angas mong tangna ka ah!

tignan mo nga itsura mo

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

“Oras na pumasok ako sa training di na ako naaawat. Gustong-gusto ko yung pinaparusahan ang aking sarili sa ensayo kaya’t huwag silang mag-alala,” said Pacquiao, who is in the final stages of finishing his showbiz commitments.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 4:15 pm 
Welterweight

asserro wrote:
Agree guy's?! :lol:

ARE YOU BOXING FAN?? OR JUST A PACQUIAO FAN? LOOKS LIKE YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT BOXING! WHAT IF MANNY LOST TO COTTO? IS HE A BUM TOO? HAHAHA........YOU ARE ONE OF THOSE CRABS OUT THERE!!! I'VE BEEN WATCHIN BOXING SINCE I WAS 8 BRO!, I COMPETED IN JUDO,KARATE,JUJITSU, I TOOK SOME LESSONS IN BOXING AND KICK BOXING TOO! NOT TO MENTION ALL THOSE STREET FIGHT I'VE BEEN TO WHEN I WAS GROWING UP. AND I KNOW FIGHTING REALLY WELL!!!.. BOXERS LOSES FOR A LOT OF REASON! AND AND IT'S FOR YOU TO FIND OUT!!GO WATCH SOME OTHER FIGHTS ON TV OR LOOK FOR FIGHTS ON THE STREETS SO YOU SEE WASUUP? THEN LOOK IN YOUR MIRROR WHO THE BUM IS :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited by Iron Dragon on Sat Nov 21, 2009 4:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 4:16 pm 
Light Heavyweight

radeon wrote:
respect this thread?tangang ina mo. you don't even respect the man.eh kung mangyari sa kanya ang nangyari kay z ang saya mo siguro. **** lng ang masaya na tawagin siyang bum.they are all earning a living for their family despite the great risks.so yang frustrations mo sa mga boxers nating laging nabibitin huwag mong i direct sa kanila into pure hate because nobody is more frustrated than themselves.they don't need crabs like you to pull them down even more.they need support more than ever.so the next time you make fun of them just because you are so frustrated of them losing,do yourself a favor when you failed the expectations of your parents, gf, etc do havevyourself get banged in the head by the tambays and your parents, gf call you a bum after that and you end up like z.tell us if adding insult to injury feels good you packing bum.so this thread doesn't deserve the respect you're asking because you are bs.you don't have respect for the man and you shamelessly ask respect for your thread.oh you're such an ***** bum.

I hope you will not get banned because of your "tangting ina mo word" relax highblood ka nman :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 4:43 pm 
Featherweight

[b]BULLSHIT THREAD!!! PKAIN KO SAYO TONG KAMAAO KO EH...!!! :box: :machinegun: :machinegun: :machinegun: :machinegun:

Last edited by zhennid_cute on Sat Nov 21, 2009 4:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 4:45 pm 
Light Heavyweight

davepinoy wrote:
Filipino ka ba TS?

If you are, you are one demented person or at the least one who has a distorted value system.

Instead of starting a thread like this, paclanders is better off studying their lessons, absorbing the true essence of life, and developing their ethics and perspective.

There are three class of beings in this world, beings of vegetation, those are the trees and plants, beings of instinct, those are animals which do not have the faculty to think, and beings of flesh and Spirit, human beings who are given the gift of intellect through their soul which animate their flesh. Sad to say, some people are not worthy of belonging to either class of beings.

Who says TS does not belong to the "beings of instinct"?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 4:46 pm 
Middleweight

alexander.tech wrote:
radeon wrote:

I hope you will not get banned because of your "tangting ina mo word" relax highblood ka nman :lol: :lol: :lol:

dont worry..i reported it already..

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 4:47 pm 
Middleweight

zhennid_cute wrote:
[b]BULLSHIT THREAD!!! PKAIN KO SAYO TONG KAMAAO KO EH...!!! :box: :machinegun: :machinegun: :machinegun: :machinegun:

oh no! im dead! :shock:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 4:48 pm 
Heavyweight

asserro wrote:

NAH! :biglaugh:

"For what will it profit a man if he gains the whole world, and loses his own soul? -Mark 8:36

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 4:49 pm 
Welterweight

it remains to be seen..if he loses to sosa,i think he willbe overratedbut not a bum.. :)

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 4:58 pm 
Welterweight

zhennid_cute wrote:

haha cnabi mo!! highblood tuloy ako.. hehe

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 5:17 pm 
Light Heavyweight

asserro wrote:

I DONT AGREE!

How about you TS vs Rodel Mayol in a 4-rounder match..

HAHAHAH.. I read all your argument against the TS.. maybe the TS is a BUM! for posting thread like this.

AGREE?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 5:24 pm 
Light Heavyweight

asserro wrote:
zhennid_cute wrote:

oh no! im dead! :shock:

Bading ka ba TS? para ka kasing shokla..oh no...sheeeet..bading kung mg react..OH NO..bwahhahahaah

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 96 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next