Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Thu Apr 02, 2020 11:40 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 109 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:47 pm 
Offline
Middleweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2008 12:50 pm
Posts: 657
Give him a chance to refine his style. Even the great Pacman was criticized for coming in head first when unloading his rapid punches in his early fights in the US.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:50 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 02, 2007 8:43 pm
Posts: 13639
Location: CIA Agent Doc, #011, PB#464 Imus,Cavite
paulmath wrote:
hard2kill wrote:
Sosa lost 80% of his strength after that headbutt... there is no problem aiming high and aiming for that belt but if done in dirty manner... then it is not acceptable....

People like mayol is a disgrace in boxing....

Having headbutts in 3 consecutive fights are inexcusable...

Magkamali ka man sa una tama na, pero may pangalawa at... at may pangatlo pa... LOL..

I am expecting him to headbutt all the way to defend his belt...

Go Mayol, headbutt everyone who wanted to take that belt away from you.. You got it by headbutt, defend it by headbutt... LOL


where the hell did you get that 80% figure? even compubox can't do that :whistle:



That means only one thing bro, he doesn't know anything about boxing. LOL.

_________________
I never go back on my word! That's my nindo, my ninja way!

KUPAL ANG KOKONTRA SA AKIN!
PUTANGINA NYO!


BOYCOTT CHINA


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:52 pm 
Offline
Welterweight

Joined: Tue Nov 06, 2007 6:32 pm
Posts: 488
I asked where the hell did YOU get your 80% figure which you mentioned earlier?
This is my advice, get a doctor and get a translator.
But for now, it's very evident, you're an ignoramus! :hat:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:54 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 14, 2005 10:59 am
Posts: 29214
hard2kill wrote:
Rodel "headbutt king" Mayol should wear gloves on his head.. :D



you are the one who should wear a glove in the head and be called headbutt king.

coz your head is in your butt.. no wonder tanga u.
:biglaugh:

_________________
================================================================================================


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:56 pm 
Offline
Lightweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2007 3:21 am
Posts: 157
Location: Racoon City
paulmath wrote:
I asked where the hell did YOU get your 80% figure which you mentioned earlier?
This is my advice, get a doctor and get a translator.
But for now, it's very evident, you're an ignoramus! :hat:

Only real boxing fans and wise people knows how to compute that stat.. sorry but you are not gifted with such intellect... even if I explain I sure you will not get it so sorry na lang... watch again..

:D


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:58 pm 
Offline
Lightweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2007 3:21 am
Posts: 157
Location: Racoon City
freewheeze wrote:
hard2kill wrote:
Rodel "headbutt king" Mayol should wear gloves on his head.. :D



you are the one who should wear a glove in the head and be called headbutt king.

coz your head is in your butt.. no wonder tanga u.
:biglaugh:
o kita mo.. pati puwet mo umiiyak na.. kanina umuutot ka lang ng asul pero ngayon umiiyak na puwet mo.. LOL.. asar talo.. wawa ka naman.. come to mama and ask for your chupon..


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:59 pm 
Offline
Lightweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2007 3:21 am
Posts: 157
Location: Racoon City
zabro_e wrote:
Give him a chance to refine his style. Even the great Pacman was criticized for coming in head first when unloading his rapid punches in his early fights in the US.


How can you compare the King Pacman to the Headbutt King Mayol?

Pacquiao is one of the cleanest fighters out there.. he might had some head clashes but not as intentional as Headbutt King Mayol did in his last 3 fights... yes, last 3 consecutive fights.. :D

makikita mo talaga kung gaano ka desperado itong si haring Headbutt.. gagawin ang lahat makula lamang ang sinturon ni Sosa... Go Mayol, headbutt them ol.. :D


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:00 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight

Joined: Fri Aug 04, 2006 7:35 am
Posts: 9250
Panay kayo bla, bla, blah. Can anyonw tell me how much Mayol earned in this fight: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:02 pm 
Offline
Light Heavyweight

Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:52 am
Posts: 1648
Intentional or accidental, Team Mayol has to a lot to think about.

He's been involved in quite a few headbutting incidents on top of the ring already and should maybe make some adjustments.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:05 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 14, 2005 10:59 am
Posts: 29214
new town wrote:
Panay kayo bla, bla, blah. Can anyonw tell me how much Mayol earned in this fight: :lol: :lol: :lol:



does it matter? :lol:

one thing's for sure, mayol got peanuts. 8)

_________________
================================================================================================


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:08 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight

Joined: Fri Aug 04, 2006 7:35 am
Posts: 9250
freewheeze wrote:
new town wrote:
Panay kayo bla, bla, blah. Can anyonw tell me how much Mayol earned in this fight: :lol: :lol: :lol:



does it matter? :lol:

one thing's for sure, mayol got peanuts. 8)



Maybe his handlers took home most of the "loot." :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:09 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 14, 2005 10:59 am
Posts: 29214
docunso wrote:
paulmath wrote:
hard2kill wrote:
Sosa lost 80% of his strength after that headbutt... there is no problem aiming high and aiming for that belt but if done in dirty manner... then it is not acceptable....

People like mayol is a disgrace in boxing....

Having headbutts in 3 consecutive fights are inexcusable...

Magkamali ka man sa una tama na, pero may pangalawa at... at may pangatlo pa... LOL..

I am expecting him to headbutt all the way to defend his belt...

Go Mayol, headbutt everyone who wanted to take that belt away from you.. You got it by headbutt, defend it by headbutt... LOL


where the hell did you get that 80% figure? even compubox can't do that :whistle:



That means only one thing bro, he doesn't know anything about boxing. LOL.




hard to kill started watching boxing yesterday and he can come up with some figures like sosa lost 80% of his strength? :bounce1:

what a troll.... :lol:

_________________
================================================================================================


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:13 pm 
Offline
Lightweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2007 3:21 am
Posts: 157
Location: Racoon City
Quote:
hard to kill started watching boxing yesterday and he can come up with some figures like sosa lost 80% of his strength? :bounce1:

what a troll.... :lol:


you're talking to yourself again.. hoy gising, forum eto, wag ka magsarili...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:25 pm 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:23 am
Posts: 3291
Location: anjo shi aichi ken
hard2kill wrote:
Quote:
hard to kill started watching boxing yesterday and he can come up with some figures like sosa lost 80% of his strength? :bounce1:

what a troll.... :lol:


you're talking to yourself again.. hoy gising, forum eto, wag ka magsarili...



according to most replies, hard2kill is:
ignoramus
crab
jealous
madafaka
fawken crab meat
bobo
tanga
sore loser
is hard to please... as hard as his crabshell
troll




OWNED. :biglaugh:

_________________
You don't know what I'm capable of, you don't know what I've done!

DL-629 NGO to MNL time of departure 2050, june 30 2011.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:27 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 14, 2005 10:59 am
Posts: 29214
new town wrote:
freewheeze wrote:
new town wrote:
Panay kayo bla, bla, blah. Can anyonw tell me how much Mayol earned in this fight: :lol: :lol: :lol:



does it matter? :lol:

one thing's for sure, mayol got peanuts. 8)



Maybe his handlers took home most of the "loot." :lol: :lol: :lol:



i guess he is under MP promotions and most likely KONCZ is there. :lol:

_________________
================================================================================================


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 109 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

All times are UTC + 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

philboxing.com | pinoygreats.com
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group