Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Sun Aug 25, 2019 12:44 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 159 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:56 am 
Middleweight

im pretty sure you will not reply to me right away.chinga this mother@#@#@!!!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:11 am 
Heavyweight

MLB wrote:
to the mexican maricon and masisi,ive waited for you for 3 hrs to come back.all the boxing events were all done including the road to dallas but your still a no show.coz you know im here.send all your info now.stop this bs and send it now.you are the mayweather,you sound you like to fight but in reality you quack.send it para malaslasan na kita.

stop pretending you coward, turn your PM button on! You're just a poser pretending, frickin' balimbing...

guys, can anyone see this cowards PM button?

PACLAND: where pacquiao fans around the world congregate.

To talk about floyd! LMFAO!!!!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:14 am 
Heavyweight

nope cant see his PM button as well. I just look at the settings of this forum and users can actually turn off their PM button. Didnt know that before.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:35 am 
Heavyweight

Skillz340 wrote:
nope cant see his PM button as well. I just look at the settings of this forum and users can actually turn off their PM button. Didnt know that before.

thanks, I just checked and you're right, and major league bakla is claiming bisdak blocked his PMs lmao! Just last saturday his PM button was there and disappeared after I challenged his ***, this bakla is the most pathetic bullshytter in paclands history! LMAO!

MLB= major league bakla=balimbing

:biglaugh:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:48 am 
Heavyweight

Skillz340 wrote:

i did not see his pm button also but nice now i know 8) .

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:36 am 
Cruiserweight

Skillz340 wrote:

:shock: didn't know users can do that...

Oh it's so soooft.

Ahh! Your p*ssy hates me...

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:56 am 
Heavyweight

Come on. Just get it on.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:33 am 
Middleweight

THE MEXICAN wrote:
MLB wrote:
to the mexican maricon and masisi,ive waited for you for 3 hrs to come back.all the boxing events were all done including the road to dallas but your still a no show.coz you know im here.send all your info now.stop this bs and send it now.you are the mayweather,you sound you like to fight but in reality you quack.send it para malaslasan na kita.

stop pretending you coward, turn your PM button on! You're just a poser pretending, frickin' balimbing...

its because i just got back freakin wet back.you think im gonna stay here online forever waiting for you like pac waiting for scumbag mayweather.send it now i cant wait to slit you motherfucker.no one will save you.theres a lot of ways to find you. just wait and see.ganito ang mangyayri sa nagmamatapng sa internet.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:35 am 
Middleweight

Bannana-Q wrote:
Skillz340 wrote:

:shock: didn't know users can do that...

ano ba ang pinagsasabi ng kupal na to.paano ba i turn on yung sinansbai na pm button.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:18 am 
Heavyweight

MLB wrote:
THE MEXICAN wrote:
MLB wrote:

its because i just got back freakin wet back.you think im gonna stay here online forever waiting for you like pac waiting for scumbag mayweather.send it now i cant wait to slit you motherfucker.no one will save you.theres a lot of ways to find you. just wait and see.ganito ang mangyayri sa nagmamatapng sa internet.

coward, pok pok pok.... how im gonna send it if your faggy azz turned the pm button off??

geeezz!

major league bakla... blah blah blah... youre pathetic, a shame for your kabayans...

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:20 am 
Middleweight

nerbyosong marikon where are you.are you still selling your oranges?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:22 am 
Middleweight

let me see you and buy all your oranges.but make sure you dont rub them on your back.wahaaaa....wahaaaaa.cmnom pm me

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:25 am 
Middleweight

what the **** this pekeng mechicano is saying?how could i turn off the button.yim beginning to think you are roger mayweather fooking mariposa.are you still on the saya tu mama...wahhhaa!!!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:27 am 
Middleweight

as usual im here and you are not.if your life is on the internet ****** geek,im not.where are you chinga gato.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:31 am 
Middleweight

dont associate yourself with the aztec race? they dont pretend to be tough on the internet.they might find you before me.no kohones!!!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 159 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next