Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:05 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:45 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:03 am
Posts: 20106
Location: FORT LEE, VIRGINIA
To my fellow Paclanders,
As what reported/posted from FightNews.com re- Omar Nino camp To Protest against our very own WBC 108lbs Rodel "magnum force/batang mandaue/kid rapido" Mayol.

link: http://www.fightnews.com/?p=38750 dated 02March 2010

Thank you in advance. mabuhay ang dugong Pilipino. mabuhay ang mga KAWAL Pinoy. mabuhay si idol MP.
GOD BLESS US ALL !!!

_________________
Matthew 28:20"I am with you always, even unto the end of the world."
Acts 20:35 "It is more blessed to give than to recieve."
Philippians 4:13"I can do all things through CHRIST which strengtheneth me."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:52 pm 
Offline
Light Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2006 1:47 pm
Posts: 1253
Location: Canada
die hard!!! wrote:
To my fellow Paclanders,
As what reported/posted from FightNews.com re- Omar Nino camp To Protest against our very own WBC 108lbs Rodel "magnum force/batang mandaue/kid rapido" Mayol.

link: http://www.fightnews.com/?p=38750 dated 02March 2010

Thank you in advance. mabuhay ang dugong Pilipino. mabuhay ang mga KAWAL Pinoy. mabuhay si idol MP.
GOD BLESS US ALL !!!


huh?? you did not reply to your own thread...

its a miracle.. :D hehehe.. jk...

_________________
http://www.myaquariusvirgo.com/ - Check your horoscope reading about health, career, business, romance and flirting..yeah baby!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:55 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:03 am
Posts: 20106
Location: FORT LEE, VIRGINIA
boxing-maniac wrote:
die hard!!! wrote:
To my fellow Paclanders,
As what reported/posted from FightNews.com re- Omar Nino camp To Protest against our very own WBC 108lbs Rodel "magnum force/batang mandaue/kid rapido" Mayol.

link: http://www.fightnews.com/?p=38750 dated 02March 2010

Thank you in advance. mabuhay ang dugong Pilipino. mabuhay ang mga KAWAL Pinoy. mabuhay si idol MP.
GOD BLESS US ALL !!!


huh?? you did not reply to your own thread...

its a miracle.. :D hehehe.. jk...

Your thoughts about the subject above?

_________________
Matthew 28:20"I am with you always, even unto the end of the world."
Acts 20:35 "It is more blessed to give than to recieve."
Philippians 4:13"I can do all things through CHRIST which strengtheneth me."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:56 pm 
Offline
Light Heavyweight

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 1:31 am
Posts: 1463
what's your favorite food? I like spaghetti...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:10 pm 
Offline
Light Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2006 1:47 pm
Posts: 1253
Location: Canada
miman wrote:
what's your favorite food? I like spaghetti...


like the TS Said "Your thoughts about the subject above?" :D

_________________
http://www.myaquariusvirgo.com/ - Check your horoscope reading about health, career, business, romance and flirting..yeah baby!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:14 pm 
Offline
Light Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2007 5:12 pm
Posts: 1398
Mayol got his own forum, you can post something like this here --> viewforum.php?f=23

_________________
my whole existence is flawed
you made me closer to god.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:18 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2008 6:26 pm
Posts: 6890
Location: exactly where i should be....
the reason presented made them look stupid.

i'd punch anyone on their team right on the chin when he least expects it and he can go tell me it doesn't affect him at all. 8)

_________________

It takes forever to know everything.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:19 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:03 am
Posts: 20106
Location: FORT LEE, VIRGINIA
Trent Reznor wrote:
Mayol got his own forum, you can post something like this here --> viewforum.php?f=23

Omar Nino is under World Boxing Scene. Thanks for your suggestion anyway.

_________________
Matthew 28:20"I am with you always, even unto the end of the world."
Acts 20:35 "It is more blessed to give than to recieve."
Philippians 4:13"I can do all things through CHRIST which strengtheneth me."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:22 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2008 6:26 pm
Posts: 6890
Location: exactly where i should be....
one more thing, i have an unsolicited yet brotherly advice--keep on doing your stuff but you gotta do better in handling criticism.

trans- wag kang papatay. 8)

_________________

It takes forever to know everything.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:28 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2007 11:30 am
Posts: 37794
Location: Batangas
mayol's handlers should have filed their protest too (though it should have been done much earlier). the verdict of that fight should have been a disqualification and not a draw.

_________________
"dencio, the chemist who once dreamed of becoming a doctor someday"


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:32 pm 
Offline
Lightweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 21, 2008 7:48 am
Posts: 104
Location: Bay Area Cali408
boxing-maniac wrote:
miman wrote:
what's your favorite food? I like spaghetti...


like the TS Said "Your thoughts about the subject above?" :D


Ay sali rin ako
What is your favorite Movie? I like Die Hard all the series, except this new one that came out here In Pacland its called
Die Hard:
Bro, pwd mo ba sabihin saken ang exact LOCATION MO? GUSTO MO BANG UMIKSI ANG BUHAY MO?
If you want to FIGHT ME? I WILL BE HAPPY AND WILLING TO KILL YOU!
SABIHIN MO SAKEN ANG EKSAKTONG LOKASYON MO.

Haba ng title nooh?

_________________
Soooooo Whaaaaaaaaaat!!!!
"If you want PEACE, prepare for WAR"
----Vegetuis
(Military Strategist, Ancient Rome)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:35 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:03 am
Posts: 20106
Location: FORT LEE, VIRGINIA
dencioPT101 wrote:
mayol's handlers should have filed their protest too (though it should have been done much earlier). the verdict of that fight should have been a disqualification and not a draw.

It's should be like the Concepcion vs Luevano fight when the referee declare it as DQ win in favor of Luevano.

_________________
Matthew 28:20"I am with you always, even unto the end of the world."
Acts 20:35 "It is more blessed to give than to recieve."
Philippians 4:13"I can do all things through CHRIST which strengtheneth me."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:42 pm 
Offline
Lightweight

Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 8:59 pm
Posts: 177
Well, protests like this won't reach its goal just like the others in the past..

By the way, TS if there are constructive criticism coming in your way feel free to embrace it with your arms wide open.. it will help you become more mature and broadminded person. Ducking o d kaya pagsawalang bahala sa mga suggestions and criticism will hunt you down till your last stay here in pacland..Cheer it up


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:07 pm 
Offline
Lightweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 21, 2008 7:48 am
Posts: 104
Location: Bay Area Cali408
@frawg - Tumpak

Wag kang padadala sa comment namin, like gaya ng lagi kong sinasabi oh di kaya isa sa mga slogan ko "Wag kang mapipikon, dahil and taong pikon ay laging galit" at yun ang nakikita naming lahat sayo.
And One more thing don't you ever, ever trying to threaten nobody, what if something happen to that person. Even though you got nothing to do with it, it might backfire on you cause the thing you've said or you put out.
You seems a smart person by just reading your post, just be careful and think twice before you do something that you not going to like in the end.






:D

_________________
Soooooo Whaaaaaaaaaat!!!!
"If you want PEACE, prepare for WAR"
----Vegetuis
(Military Strategist, Ancient Rome)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:10 pm 
Offline
Lightweight

Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 8:59 pm
Posts: 177
WaxzMan408 wrote:
@frawg - Tumpak

Wag kang padadala sa comment namin, like gaya ng lagi kong sinasabi oh di kaya isa sa mga slogan ko "Wag kang mapipikon, dahil and taong pikon ay laging galit" at yun ang nakikita naming lahat sayo.
And One more thing don't you ever, ever trying to threaten nobody, what if something happen to that person. Even though you got nothing to do with it, it might backfire on you cause the thing you've said or you put out.
You seems a smart person by just reading your post, just be careful and think twice before you do something that you not going to like in the end.

Very weel said WaxsMan408..by the way FRAWQ po.. :)






:D


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC + 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

philboxing.com | pinoygreats.com
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group