Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:36 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:10 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2004 2:34 am
Posts: 6471
Location: davao city
THE MEXICAN wrote:
darren_simion wrote:
Its Randy Suico's fault that a lot of Filipino fighters now employ the face guard :biglaugh: Its catches everything!


oh man, was him the one who opened a huge gash in marquez eyebrow? or jimrex jaca? cant remember...



No he's the one who almost broke Juan Diaz's hands by catching all Diaz's punches in his forehead. :biglaugh:

_________________
When Mike Tyson farted, all you could smell was animosity.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:14 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2005 10:54 am
Posts: 9422
Location: VIVA MEXICO CABRONES!!!!
darren_simion wrote:
THE MEXICAN wrote:
darren_simion wrote:
Its Randy Suico's fault that a lot of Filipino fighters now employ the face guard :biglaugh: Its catches everything!


oh man, was him the one who opened a huge gash in marquez eyebrow? or jimrex jaca? cant remember...



No he's the one who almost broke Juan Diaz's hands by catching all Diaz's punches in his forehead. :biglaugh:


oh yeah, now i remember, and i believe the amonsot-katz fight was the undercard,,, bad night for pinas...

man, the ward-green fight was shiet, i turned fully to the mayol fight after the third, i was switching channels like crazy, lol

_________________
systematically dismantling nuthuggers ;)

PACLAND: where pacquiao fans around the world congregate.

To talk about floyd! LMFAO!!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:18 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2004 2:34 am
Posts: 6471
Location: davao city
THE MEXICAN wrote:


oh yeah, now i remember, and i believe the amonsot-katz fight was the undercard,,, bad night for pinas...

man, the ward-green fight was shiet, i turned fully to the mayol fight after the third, i was switching channels like crazy, lol



Yeah it was rough and ugly but Ward fought the right fight, He smothered Green's punches and Green had no answer except to try and look tough after the bell sounds and stare at Ward full of rage. LOL

_________________
When Mike Tyson farted, all you could smell was animosity.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:20 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2005 10:54 am
Posts: 9422
Location: VIVA MEXICO CABRONES!!!!
darren_simion wrote:
THE MEXICAN wrote:


oh yeah, now i remember, and i believe the amonsot-katz fight was the undercard,,, bad night for pinas...

man, the ward-green fight was shiet, i turned fully to the mayol fight after the third, i was switching channels like crazy, lol



Yeah it was rough and ugly but Ward fought the right fight, He smothered Green's punches and Green had no answer except to try and look tough after the bell sounds and stare at Ward full of rage. LOL


hey, what you think about this? http://www.renebates.com/cgi-bin/mnlist.cgi?bates139/607

_________________
systematically dismantling nuthuggers ;)

PACLAND: where pacquiao fans around the world congregate.

To talk about floyd! LMFAO!!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:21 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2004 2:34 am
Posts: 6471
Location: davao city
THE MEXICAN wrote:
darren_simion wrote:
THE MEXICAN wrote:


oh yeah, now i remember, and i believe the amonsot-katz fight was the undercard,,, bad night for pinas...

man, the ward-green fight was shiet, i turned fully to the mayol fight after the third, i was switching channels like crazy, lol



Yeah it was rough and ugly but Ward fought the right fight, He smothered Green's punches and Green had no answer except to try and look tough after the bell sounds and stare at Ward full of rage. LOL


hey, what you think about this? http://www.renebates.com/cgi-bin/mnlist.cgi?bates139/607


A motor home? I dunno about that Ive never seen one :biglaugh: there are no motor homes here.

_________________
When Mike Tyson farted, all you could smell was animosity.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:33 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2005 10:54 am
Posts: 9422
Location: VIVA MEXICO CABRONES!!!!
darren_simion wrote:
THE MEXICAN wrote:
darren_simion wrote:

Yeah it was rough and ugly but Ward fought the right fight, He smothered Green's punches and Green had no answer except to try and look tough after the bell sounds and stare at Ward full of rage. LOL


hey, what you think about this? http://www.renebates.com/cgi-bin/mnlist.cgi?bates139/607


A motor home? I dunno about that Ive never seen one :biglaugh: there are no motor homes here.


it was seized by the govt. they usually sell seized property pretty cheap, im checking on that... at 12k its a steal...

_________________
systematically dismantling nuthuggers ;)

PACLAND: where pacquiao fans around the world congregate.

To talk about floyd! LMFAO!!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:39 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2004 2:34 am
Posts: 6471
Location: davao city
THE MEXICAN wrote:

A motor home? I dunno about that Ive never seen one :biglaugh: there are no motor homes here.


it was seized by the govt. they usually sell seized property pretty cheap, im checking on that... at 12k its a steal...[/quote]


Why on earth would you want a motorhome in the first place?

_________________
When Mike Tyson farted, all you could smell was animosity.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:23 pm 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2006 6:16 pm
Posts: 3041
Location: Davao Penal Colony
darren_simion wrote:
THE MEXICAN wrote:

A motor home? I dunno about that Ive never seen one :biglaugh: there are no motor homes here.


it was seized by the govt. they usually sell seized property pretty cheap, im checking on that... at 12k its a steal...



Why on earth would you want a motorhome in the first place?[/quote]

he probably lost his home after betting for mayol. :biglaugh:

_________________
sometimes you gotta go to hell to get to heaven


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:44 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2005 10:54 am
Posts: 9422
Location: VIVA MEXICO CABRONES!!!!
akosiche wrote:
darren_simion wrote:
THE MEXICAN wrote:

A motor home? I dunno about that Ive never seen one :biglaugh: there are no motor homes here.


it was seized by the govt. they usually sell seized property pretty cheap, im checking on that... at 12k its a steal...



Why on earth would you want a motorhome in the first place?


he probably lost his home after betting for mayol. :biglaugh:[/quote]

i dont have a home.... i live in a condo, the mexican's cave of perpetual indulgence... :biglaugh:

_________________
systematically dismantling nuthuggers ;)

PACLAND: where pacquiao fans around the world congregate.

To talk about floyd! LMFAO!!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:26 pm 
Offline
Light Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2003 9:57 pm
Posts: 1023
the headbutts were accidental and no it wasnt all Mayol..they both come charging in and clashing heads..the mexican was being outboxed thru the half+ he did win rounds after second half but should have not won it,,and the unfair points deducted didnt help

for you haters who says Mayol is a bum,your an *****,,you lose faith in our fighters easily,you expect them to be great as Pacquiao and be popular to have someone to showoff to the other countries/races..admit it..instead of bashing them maybe you should support them more,give them more confidence


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

All times are UTC + 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

philboxing.com | pinoygreats.com
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group