Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:39 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours




Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Segura vs Mayol...?!?
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:40 pm 
Offline
Middleweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 02, 2007 9:09 pm
Posts: 720
Location: Philippines
Segura Vs Mayol watcha think!?!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:52 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight

Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2007 8:07 pm
Posts: 7841
excellent! SEGURADO VS. HEAD BANGER.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:37 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2005 10:54 am
Posts: 9421
Location: VIVA MEXICO CABRONES!!!!
[]D []_ [] []D wrote:
Segura Vs Mayol watcha think!?!


he said hes going after the other 2 champs... then climb to 112..

_________________
systematically dismantling nuthuggers ;)

PACLAND: where pacquiao fans around the world congregate.

To talk about floyd! LMFAO!!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:30 pm 
Offline
Welterweight

Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2008 9:44 am
Posts: 497
You're crazy Mayol will get KO for sure..


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:46 pm 
Offline
Light Heavyweight

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 1:31 am
Posts: 1463
Im a fan of Mayol, specially when he's still a prospect. But Segura is a powerhouse. Mayol is gonna get a beating. Segura is much2x better than Omar Romero and he will just eat all Mayols shots and give him a beatdown...

Mayol needs to stay away from Segura using his jab and box. But thats not Mayols game, and he will get caught... Segura is relentless with his attack...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:56 pm 
Offline
Flyweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:50 pm
Posts: 15
Mayol has a good and fast punch but will be defeated by segura because he has low stamina...

Most Filipino boxers have low stamina...Pacman and Penalosa is an exception!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:00 pm 
Offline
Welterweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2004 9:42 pm
Posts: 363
Location: Truly Asia
Segura will be pulverized. mark my word.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:51 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 26, 2003 4:58 am
Posts: 5859
mayol sucks. i overrated him way too high. unless he gets his shiiit together, he's not becoming a champ again. he may be done altogether. segura will clock his azz clean. mayol needs to find the stamina and the heart to go the full fight.

_________________
How can you have any pudding if you don't eat your meat?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:52 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 26, 2003 4:58 am
Posts: 5859
tSuBaKa wrote:
Segura will be pulverized. mark my word.


by headbutts.

_________________
How can you have any pudding if you don't eat your meat?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:01 am 
Offline
Cruiserweight

Joined: Tue Dec 07, 2004 4:33 am
Posts: 3253
Location: at a kakpit somewhere
CarlitosWay wrote:
mayol sucks. i overrated him way too high. unless he gets his shiiit together, he's not becoming a champ again. he may be done altogether. segura will clock his azz clean. mayol needs to find the stamina and the heart to go the full fight.


We've followed Rodel at Wildcard, going to his fights, watching him train. We've big fans of his, and want him to do well. But unless he picks it up, and trains differently, he'll always be a waste of talent.

And you're right, the lower weight guys seem to not have as long a career as the bigger fighters. Rodel just might be done, with maybe just a year or two more. Hope he can get some big fights still, and get some retirement funds together before he hangs 'em up.

_________________
Imagine - greatest song ever written.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:08 am 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:16 pm
Posts: 2354
Let us give our boxer the benefit of the doubt. Who knows, Mayol might KO Segura if, given a chance to fight him.

_________________
* * * F I S O P means Floyd Is Scared Of Pacquiao! BY: PB#0528

TANDAAN MO KAPATID, kahit mahilig ka sa DINUGUAN ..., "Ang paggawa ng MABUTI ay HINDI magbubunga ng MASAMA!!!"


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:02 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2005 10:54 am
Posts: 9421
Location: VIVA MEXICO CABRONES!!!!
CarlitosWay wrote:
tSuBaKa wrote:
Segura will be pulverized. mark my word.


by headbutts.


Lmao! So true.... :biglaugh:

_________________
systematically dismantling nuthuggers ;)

PACLAND: where pacquiao fans around the world congregate.

To talk about floyd! LMFAO!!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:38 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 26, 2003 4:58 am
Posts: 5859
flipgolfer wrote:
CarlitosWay wrote:
mayol sucks. i overrated him way too high. unless he gets his shiiit together, he's not becoming a champ again. he may be done altogether. segura will clock his azz clean. mayol needs to find the stamina and the heart to go the full fight.


We've followed Rodel at Wildcard, going to his fights, watching him train. We've big fans of his, and want him to do well. But unless he picks it up, and trains differently, he'll always be a waste of talent.

And you're right, the lower weight guys seem to not have as long a career as the bigger fighters. Rodel just might be done, with maybe just a year or two more. Hope he can get some big fights still, and get some retirement funds together before he hangs 'em up.


his age is not an issue. he's still young enough to extend his career for a few more yrs. the problem is his stamina and maybe heart. maybe his training too? the kid gasses out way too early. he has nothing left when the fight reaches the championship rounds. maybe he's gone as far as his talents can take him. i'm not suggesting he retires. he can still fight and continue to make a living but to stay at the elite level, he needs to make some kind of change.

_________________
How can you have any pudding if you don't eat your meat?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:15 am 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2007 1:04 pm
Posts: 3204
Location: Hostile Territory
THE MEXICAN wrote:
CarlitosWay wrote:
tSuBaKa wrote:
Segura will be pulverized. mark my word.


by headbutts.


Lmao! So true.... :biglaugh:


What made you think it will work? His daddy Calderun failed to do that stuff against segura.

:biglaugh:

Segura will just KO Mayol.

Why not Ahas vs Segura?

_________________
"KNOCK ME OUT AND YOU WIN" - Manny Pacquiao


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:03 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 26, 2006 7:27 pm
Posts: 7853
Location: wala dito, andun!!!!!
OH btw guys, who is Segura's trainer? Is it Javier Capetillo? :lol:

_________________
Ang tanong na hindi masagot ni baklitang RADEONA:

Tanong lang baklitang radeona, nasa WORLD CUP na ba yung mga fafa mo?

Ay eto pa, nasa ASIAN CUP na ba yung mga fafa mo?


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC + 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

philboxing.com | pinoygreats.com
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group