Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Sat Nov 17, 2018 11:28 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:29 pm 
Light Heavyweight

This just goes out to my fellow filipinos out there. I'm not a Boom Boom fan, never was. But to think that a fellow filipino, beaten not only physically but mentally. The last thing we can do is throw garbage at him BECAUSE HE LOST. Deym! and shame on you dawg!. Just because he lost, does that make us a better person? Anybody who carries the Philippine flag, means he represents each and every one of us. And by that, should earn our respect. PEACE 8)

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:33 pm 
Light Heavyweight

Because here in cyberspace everybody is Perfect......Boom Boom take this as a good criticism

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:45 pm 
Lightweight

ricoannamostajo wrote:
This just goes out to my fellow filipinos out there. I'm not a Boom Boom fan, never was. But to think that a fellow filipino, beaten not only physically but mentally. The last thing we can do is throw garbage at him BECAUSE HE LOST. Deym! and shame on you dawg!. Just because he lost, does that make us a better person? Anybody who carries the Philippine flag, means he represents each and every one of us. And by that, should earn our respect. PEACE 8)

What's up with that SHAME ON YOU DAWG! thing that you're mumbling all the time... this guy is pretending he's black :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:28 pm 
Middleweight

I think Rey is Boholano... :mrgreen: :peace:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:36 pm 
Heavyweight

Please edit the title of your thread, bro. It does not appear and sound right. :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:45 pm 
Welterweight

ricoannamostajo wrote:

Keeping it real is not always intended to show disrespect. What would be disrespectful and insulting would be to lie and to flatter him despite his shortcomings. As far as carrying the Pinoy flag, its not like his opponents are out to invade the country or like he is doing it for free.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:47 pm 
Middleweight

Yo Dawg, you need to correct yo spelling G! Ya supoze ta spell it like this yo!
Rey Bautista, he's a Filipino right? Learn proper grammar dawg, or is that some kinda slang? Dang!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:53 pm 
Light Heavyweight

Let him get away with his pretenses if that's making him happy. Actually we're all in a Masquerade binge here anyway, hahahaha. But of course, always check your spelling and your sentence construction first before you hit 'send' so that you'd be hitting your intentions right on sans confusion amongst your readers.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:58 pm 
Heavyweight

blastman1 wrote:
Rey Bautista, he's a Filipino right? Learn proper grammar dawg, or is that some kinda slang? Dang!

Hahaha . . . tek et eezay,meyn. :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:15 pm 
Cruiserweight

new town wrote:
blastman1 wrote:

Hahaha . . . tek et eezay,meyn. :lol: :lol: :lol:

yea. take it eazay if ya know wut i mean.. bitch nigga..
the ts got owned. no doubt!

:biglaugh:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:36 pm 
Lightweight

he need criticisms...not just comforting words...

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:36 pm 
Welterweight

ricoannamostajo wrote:

mostajo? the mostajo's i know, speaks waray and can spell correct English. They speak fluent English too. Enough of this "his", dawg and deym stuff bai. Your style craps the thread you are trying to create.

And yes, Boom2x is a Filipino.

I don't think he is a great boxer, never was and his attitude sucks. He lost. So what? You want me to go 180 degrees on him?
And no, not all who carries my flag earns my respect. Every crook in government office wears one.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:40 pm 
Welterweight

blastman1 wrote:

hahaha!!! i know!!!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 10:05 pm 
Welterweight

hayaan nyo na yang bata nayan....talagang mahina YAN!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 3:39 am 
Light Heavyweight

Ok, ok i made a mistake and it was too late to correct it. But so what? I ain't gonna stand corrected by all you righteous pricks. I got no problem you don't agree with the intention of my thread, but to ridicule a person when it comes to a mistake in grammar. Screw ya'll. But i'm still cool..di*ks 8)