Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Tue Sep 25, 2018 3:51 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:52 am 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2008 11:41 am
Posts: 2326
Location: Pinas kong mahal
With all due respect to boom2x bautista who is one of my favorite, yesterday's boxing was full of heart! BUT boom2x box without JAB, timing, and poor game plan! (nakikipagsabayan!) I had noticed that ruiz was too big and was able to handle boom2x's pOwer punches! boom2x's corner/cutman does not know hot to do his job! His team should hire experience cutman during big fights!

I would suggest to boom2x to change trainers, i think FR or buboy would be a good choice! He needs to have a game plan, strategy during fights! Act early bago maging WATUSI bautista nalang! Most of ALA's big battles sucks!

_________________
noypinga[i][/i]


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:24 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 08, 2006 4:11 pm
Posts: 5770
He is just 22 years old. He is still young and should not give up. Try and try ika nga.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:30 am 
Offline
Light Heavyweight

Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2005 7:00 pm
Posts: 1080
Location: philippines
"Boom-boom!!!!" And the referee suppressed his smile.

After 8 rounds of boxing... "Bog-bog!" at "Bukol-bukol!"

_________________
"..out of space, out of time..."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:11 am 
Offline
Light Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 22, 2008 4:11 pm
Posts: 1539
Location: Makati City. Born and Raised in Cavite City
Macario wrote:
ricoannamostajo wrote:
This just goes out to my fellow filipinos out there. I'm not a Boom Boom fan, never was. But to think that a fellow filipino, beaten not only physically but mentally. The last thing we can do is throw garbage at him BECAUSE HE LOST. Deym! and shame on you dawg!. Just because he lost, does that make us a better person? Anybody who carries the Philippine flag, means he represents each and every one of us. And by that, should earn our respect. PEACE 8)

ganyan talaga internet Rico, yung matatapang magsabi ng "bum" atbp atsaka yung mga pilosopo ang sagot sayo dito...yun sigurado ang mga walang magawa sa buhay na mga bansot o kaya wlang betlog. Sila sigurado yung kinukutus-kutusan ng tropa at laging nauutusang bumili ng yelo para sa toma. Sila din sigurado yung mga andres ng mga misis nila at dito lang sa internet kayang magtapang. Galit din sigurado sa mga boss nila yan dahil di sila mai-promote. Pagpasensyahan mo na sila 'tol. Sa isang gunggong dito, sampu naman ang matitino. Ang kasamaan nga lang, yung mga gunggong ang madaling pansinin. Atsaka, eto lang ang buhay nila, pabayaan na naten. Ayos naman diba kung sa pagpo-post nila ng mga katarantaduhang salita eh lumiligaya naman ang araw nila....bagamat, panandalian lang. Pag nag-log off na sila, balik na naman sa normal ang buhay nila...binabatuk-batukan, sinasabon ni misis, nangangarap na namang tumangkad, kinukutusan ng boss, nangangarap na sana may syota sila etc... :D

trans: just relax and enjoy the ride.


Thanks bro. I know lots of these guys are in for a kill everytime a person makes mistakes. I really don't have a problem with that, its a free world. Just wanna thanks for being different i attitude.

_________________
Pain is a good friend. When you think you're already dead, pain will whisper " you're still alive".


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:14 am 
Offline
Light Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 22, 2008 4:11 pm
Posts: 1539
Location: Makati City. Born and Raised in Cavite City
be_still wrote:
next time TS be careful with what you post. be particular with spelling and grammar.

you are walking in a dangerous place....

he he he....


:lol: :lol: :lol:


Oh I know this place quite well dude. I don't really get affected by them guys. Actually, they are just putting a smile on my face. Thanks anyway bro.

_________________
Pain is a good friend. When you think you're already dead, pain will whisper " you're still alive".


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:23 am 
Offline
Heavyweight

Joined: Wed May 12, 2004 7:07 pm
Posts: 7272
i also thinks thats boom2 lusing is olredy too mats for him too bearing, that is why i belief ridicules him is olredi too mats and is not the human things to do.

_________________
Usain Bolt owns the land. Michael Phelps owns the waters

Soon as we learn to fly, watch out you damn birds we takin the skies!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:25 am 
Offline
Heavyweight

Joined: Wed May 12, 2004 7:07 pm
Posts: 7272
agree ako sa iyo ts. don't be bothered by these nuts being so concerned sa gramar

_________________
Usain Bolt owns the land. Michael Phelps owns the waters

Soon as we learn to fly, watch out you damn birds we takin the skies!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:32 am 
Offline
Lightweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2008 3:18 pm
Posts: 116
Location: Vagina's Nest
the TS is also a BUm like Bumbum :lol: :lol: :lol: B :shock: B :shock:

_________________
I Am Myself, and I don't care wTF you ARE...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:40 am 
Offline
Light Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 22, 2008 4:11 pm
Posts: 1539
Location: Makati City. Born and Raised in Cavite City
oops! and now you are going to piss on us for being "self-righteous?"

Bai, most of all, your thread had all the essence of the putrid foul smell of self-righteousness... with all your flag carrying, pinoy representing logic.

Logic dictates that crappy thread starters be treated as one. Your grammar belongs to another topic.

And stop calling pinoys who don't agree to your opinion as dawg... you are disrespecting the canine branch of your family.

Charge this to Experience bai.[/quote]

hey rock dude, I'm cool. And the 'dawg' word was never meant to disrespect anybody. And why do I have to charge this to experience? i don't care about this s**t, it's just one thread that had an error. Anyway, im cool bai..always cool 8)

_________________
Pain is a good friend. When you think you're already dead, pain will whisper " you're still alive".


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:50 am 
Offline
Middleweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2007 2:14 am
Posts: 504
blastman1 wrote:
Wassup ma brotha, I dint mean ta disrespect yo thread. It's just dat I misinterpreted yo thang!

When you put "Rey Bautista, his a filipino right?" I thought you were pertaining to his rights as a Filipino. You know like the MIranda rights: You have the right to remain silent, you have the right to an attorney. You know like the basic human rights, as a Filipino citizen.

But now that he lost (badly) and he didn't live up to the hype that he and his camp were trying to build, we also have the right to free speech and the right to ridicule him for not living up to the hype! And you can't get mad for expressing our rights. After all, I am an American, and commenting on how I feel (free speech), is an American right.


American itlog mo!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:56 am 
Offline
Welterweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 27, 2008 9:00 am
Posts: 243
Location: Davao City
blastman1 wrote:
Yo Dawg, you need to correct yo spelling G! Ya supoze ta spell it like this yo!
Rey Bautista, he's a Filipino right? Learn proper grammar dawg, or is that some kinda slang? Dang!


word up nigga! buwahahha!

seriously though, I wasn't the least bit surprised that boom boom lost. Everything they said before the fight like he's ready and blah blah... well, he never changed one bit! He practically prances himself in harms way! Dang!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:00 am 
Offline
Middleweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2007 2:14 am
Posts: 504
rock wrote:
ricoannamostajo wrote:
This just goes out to my fellow filipinos out there. I'm not a Boom Boom fan, never was. But to think that a fellow filipino, beaten not only physically but mentally. The last thing we can do is throw garbage at him BECAUSE HE LOST. Deym! and shame on you dawg!. Just because he lost, does that make us a better person? Anybody who carries the Philippine flag, means he represents each and every one of us. And by that, should earn our respect. PEACE 8)


mostajo? the mostajo's i know, speaks waray and can spell correct English. They speak fluent English too. Enough of this "his", dawg and deym stuff bai. Your style craps the thread you are trying to create.

And yes, Boom2x is a Filipino.

I don't think he is a great boxer, never was and his attitude sucks. He lost. So what? You want me to go 180 degrees on him?
And no, not all who carries my flag earns my respect. Every crook in government office wears one.


Carrying a flag in sports to represent a country is different from "every crook in government office wears one". For one this crook doesn't represent a country to compete other country for a recognition, the Filipino people created these crooks coz they voted for them.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:06 am 
Offline
Middleweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2007 2:14 am
Posts: 504
Diver wrote:
ricoannamostajo wrote:
This just goes out to my fellow filipinos out there. I'm not a Boom Boom fan, never was. But to think that a fellow filipino, beaten not only physically but mentally. The last thing we can do is throw garbage at him BECAUSE HE LOST. Deym! and shame on you dawg!. Just because he lost, does that make us a better person? Anybody who carries the Philippine flag, means he represents each and every one of us. And by that, should earn our respect. PEACE 8)


Some people carries the flag so people will think they are representing the Philippines. Filipinos are very fanatic people when it comes to sport although we never supported the Philippine products. Some athletes exploits these Pinoy traits to make more money out of advertisements, other career in showbiz etc, etc... So, does Bum bum warrants my support? Hell NO and F**k NO. He lost and he needs to get back up on his own, prove he is a good fighter and that is about it.



Who are you by the way to say "Hell NO and F**k NO"! Did Boom2x ask for it?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:09 am 
Offline
Middleweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2007 2:14 am
Posts: 504
Pac_fan101 wrote:
metalrulz wrote:
ricoannamostajo wrote:
This just goes out to my fellow filipinos out there. I'm not a Boom Boom fan, never was. But to think that a fellow filipino, beaten not only physically but mentally. The last thing we can do is throw garbage at him BECAUSE HE LOST. Deym! and shame on you dawg!. Just because he lost, does that make us a better person? Anybody who carries the Philippine flag, means he represents each and every one of us. And by that, should earn our respect. PEACE 8)


What's up with that SHAME ON YOU DAWG! thing that you're mumbling all the time... this guy is pretending he's black :lol:


And the OP's title should be "he's" and not "his" on "his a filipino right?".... it's supposed to be "he's a Filipino right?" :)

Back to topic. Yes, he is Filipino. A very overhyped one at that. He should earn the support of fans by actually proving himself. Not by false claims of his trainers and promoters. I would be happy to be proven wrong, but to me, this kid will not improve much no matter how much training he will do. Give it up Boom Boom, you're not big time material.


Bang the media, trainers, and promoters for over-hyping Boom2x.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:11 am 
Offline
Middleweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2007 2:14 am
Posts: 504
rock wrote:
ricoannamostajo wrote:
Ok, ok i made a mistake and it was too late to correct it. But so what? I ain't gonna stand corrected by all you righteous pricks. I got no problem you don't agree with the intention of my thread, but to ridicule a person when it comes to a mistake in grammar. Screw ya'll. But i'm still cool..di*ks 8)


oops! and now you are going to piss on us for being "self-righteous?"

Bai, most of all, your thread had all the essence of the putrid foul smell of self-righteousness... with all your flag carrying, pinoy representing logic.

Logic dictates that crappy thread starters be treated as one. Your grammar belongs to another topic.

And stop calling pinoys who don't agree to your opinion as dawg... you are disrespecting the canine branch of your family.

Charge this to Experience bai.



What's your point then?


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

All times are UTC + 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

philboxing.com | pinoygreats.com
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group