Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Tue Jun 26, 2018 2:03 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Where's Boom Boom?
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:17 pm 
Offline
Bantamweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 23, 2008 10:49 pm
Posts: 29
wala na si boom boom. no more offer to him. you know why? papalit na daw sya ng screen name, as BOBO BAUTISTA. mahirap kapag mataas pangarap ng batang yan, di naman kaya mga offer sa kanyang mga laban. may DAGA sa dibdib.

once upon a time there was boom boom, great punching power. pero ngayon kabado bumitiw ng suntok. parang dela hoya na style. sayang, maagang minalas. wala na tuloy offer na big time. pwede syang pang fiesta tournament ngayon.

kawawa naman...


Last edited by tips&tricks on Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Where's Boom Boom?
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:22 pm 
Offline
Bantamweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 23, 2008 10:49 pm
Posts: 29
injury???!!! that's a big LIE! lumang tugtugin na yan. injury = excuse
sa totoo lang NO OFFER SA KANYA. wala na tiwala promoter sa kanya!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Where's Boom Boom?
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:24 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 07, 2006 1:43 pm
Posts: 6020
Location: near you
b0ybitzzz30 wrote:
post like this makes me want to suggest to make it a standard for every paclanders to use real name with own pictures instead of their current handle/s. i bet TS wont have the balls to do it if that is the case.



as if you have :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
Improve your mind and your mind will improve you. - Anonymous.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Where's Boom Boom?
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:00 am 
Offline
Welterweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 13, 2006 11:33 am
Posts: 243
Location: Krypton
nandi wrote:
b0ybitzzz30 wrote:
post like this makes me want to suggest to make it a standard for every paclanders to use real name with own pictures instead of their current handle/s. i bet TS wont have the balls to do it if that is the case.



as if you have :lol: :lol: :lol:


As if to have the balls to do the bashing while i have my full name and own picture as my handle? Definitely not and thats my point im sure you too doesnt have the ball but dont worry i will let you borrow mine i have 3 anyway :mrgreen:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Where's Boom Boom?
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:06 am 
Offline
Featherweight

Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:02 pm
Posts: 57
b0ybitzzz30 wrote:
nandi wrote:
b0ybitzzz30 wrote:
post like this makes me want to suggest to make it a standard for every paclanders to use real name with own pictures instead of their current handle/s. i bet TS wont have the balls to do it if that is the case.



as if you have :lol: :lol: :lol:


As if to have the balls to do the bashing while i have my full name and own picture as my handle? Definitely not and thats my point im sure you too doesnt have the ball but dont worry i will let you borrow mine i have 3 anyway :mrgreen:

thats what i suggest too. maybe those with balls to say bum will also have balls to show their real self hehehe. it easy to bash when we are all hiding in the dark.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Where's Boom Boom?
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:07 am 
Offline
Light Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 2:10 pm
Posts: 1419
Wag nyo na hanapin...ma disappiont lang naman kayu kung MAGBALIK

_________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnUgDZHX0iw


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Where's Boom Boom?
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:51 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 29, 2008 11:41 am
Posts: 4111
Macario wrote:
the more i see these kind of posts, the more i wish Boomboom becomes a champion. pinoys, at least some here, only love winners, pag talunan kung anu-anong insulto matitikman ...hehehe, classic. :D


exactly...
win or lose pinoy pride should still be there...


--------------------------------------------
"struggling is natures way of strengthening..."

_________________
<<>>suffering is natures way of strengthening<<>>

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Where's Boom Boom?
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:56 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:47 pm
Posts: 189218
Location: Hokkaido
What's the latest news on Boom2x? Did he already recovered from his injury? Is he in the midts of his training?

_________________
~Dream ~Believe ~Survive


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Where's Boom Boom?
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:33 pm 
Offline
Light Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2007 6:47 am
Posts: 1721
Retz wrote:
What's the latest news on Boom2x? Did he already recovered from his injury? Is he in the midts of his training?


My guess is that he's probably just staying in shape doing some roadwork and perhaps some light boxing activity. He's most likely still in rehab though for his wrist.

My guess is we'll see BoomBoom fight close towards the end of this year.

_________________
SUPPORT OUR BOXERS
YouTube Alias: TeamPilipinas516
Pacquiao. Nietes.
Ring Magazine Pound4Pound: #1 PACQUIAO, #5 DONAIRE


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Where's Boom Boom?
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:32 pm 
Offline
Welterweight
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 11:17 pm
Posts: 303
Location: Bacoor, Cavite
I dreamed of him listening to Gerry Peñalosa, hehehehe! He should seriously take a switch from ALA Stable to Peñalosa Stable...Fariñas is making success in the US.


_____________
Bend the tree while its young, pede ka pa BoomBoom!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Where's Boom Boom?
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:41 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 07, 2006 1:43 pm
Posts: 6020
Location: near you
b0ybitzzz30 wrote:

As if to have the balls to do the bashing while i have my full name and own picture as my handle? Definitely not and thats my point im sure you too doesnt have the ball but dont worry i will let you borrow mine i have 3 anyway :mrgreen:




So do you know where bum bum is? We really wish him luck and promise to change the spelling of his name to Bomb Bomb when he wins the 122lbs crown in the near future! 8)

_________________
Improve your mind and your mind will improve you. - Anonymous.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Where's Boom Boom?
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:48 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2007 5:33 pm
Posts: 4876
cmcpulga wrote:
I dreamed of him listening to Gerry Peñalosa, hehehehe! He should seriously take a switch from ALA Stable to Peñalosa Stable...Fariñas is making success in the US.


_____________
Bend the tree while its young, pede ka pa BoomBoom!

It's not the trainer. It's not even the stable. Ala gym has a good boxing program. Defense is one of the basics. It's all Boom2x.

_________________
“I sympathize with those who would minimize economic entanglement between nations. Ideas, knowledge, art, hospitality, travel should of their nature be international. But let goods be homespun and finance be primarily national.”
-Keynes


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Where's Boom Boom?
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:52 pm 
Offline
Featherweight

Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:02 pm
Posts: 57
nandi wrote:
b0ybitzzz30 wrote:

As if to have the balls to do the bashing while i have my full name and own picture as my handle? Definitely not and thats my point im sure you too doesnt have the ball but dont worry i will let you borrow mine i have 3 anyway :mrgreen:




So do you know where bum bum is? We really wish him luck and promise to change the spelling of his name to Bomb Bomb when he wins the 122lbs crown in the near future! 8)

hehehe, harsh, just harsh. you must be very successful in life, hehehe.
hehehe, who need supporters like you anyway?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Where's Boom Boom?
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:18 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 03, 2008 10:06 am
Posts: 26245
Location: neverland
Retz wrote:
What's the latest news on Boom2x? Did he already recovered from his injury? Is he in the midts of his training?

he suffered broken ribs in sparring. :biglaugh:

_________________
why suffer to buy expensive stuffs when the best things in life are done naked?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Where's Boom Boom?
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:34 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 07, 2006 1:43 pm
Posts: 6020
Location: near you
kobepac wrote:
nandi wrote:
b0ybitzzz30 wrote:

As if to have the balls to do the bashing while i have my full name and own picture as my handle? Definitely not and thats my point im sure you too doesnt have the ball but dont worry i will let you borrow mine i have 3 anyway :mrgreen:




So do you know where bum bum is? We really wish him luck and promise to change the spelling of his name to Bomb Bomb when he wins the 122lbs crown in the near future! 8)


hehehe, harsh, just harsh. you must be very successful in life, hehehe.
hehehe, who need supporters like you anyway?



If you are Boom Boom, don't worry, I mean no harm. Take this as a challenge. I'll personally fry one of b0ybitzzz30 three balls for your breakfast if you become world champion someday hehehe :)

_________________
Improve your mind and your mind will improve you. - Anonymous.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

All times are UTC + 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

philboxing.com | pinoygreats.com
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group