Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Mon Oct 14, 2019 10:06 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 95 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:21 pm 
Heavyweight

MLB wrote:
glenn albert wrote:
dami boom boom haters dito.. :gun:
natalo lang sya kay de leon patang wala n sya pag asa..

trans: give him a chance

thats human nature for you.when he was winning they all praise to him.two losses after they want to crucify him.

We are criticizing the kid,that's far from hating,do you honestly think he improved a lot?esp his defense?i don't think so,the same Boom2,i don't know but ilang beses na sinasabihan tong batang to na wala syang head movement,footwork at lateral movement,he has'nt correct this flaws eversince,do you think he will last against Vasquez,Rafa and Yuriorkis Gamboa?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:26 pm 
Middleweight

Where can i with this Fight?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:34 am 
Light Heavyweight

same old Bautista i saw last night. no improvements at all. he needs new trainers, if he wants to be a great champion. :stump:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:38 am 
Heavyweight

lestat27 wrote:
same old Bautista i saw last night. no improvements at all. he needs new trainers, if he wants to be a great champion. :stump:

Exactly!!!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:39 am 
Cruiserweight

No! He was rocked several times almost good to go.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:55 am 
Middleweight

Pwede na rin. But against a good decent opponent, he will get knocked out. All he has is power. You know, everything in this world is about talent. He is a decent boxer but not a talented one. Just like my brother, he is not a boxer but he is a talented fighter. He beats up people bigger than he is in a fair fight. He even beat up an amateur boxer once in a kanto fight. There are people who are gifted fighters and Bautista is not one of them.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:18 am 
Heavyweight

I am confident Boom can beat up bum bigger guy with no boxing training.He hasn't changed much duh he is still Boom.But he does things a bit better than he did before his jab and movement is better, he isn't standing still he steps back a bit and counter.He does go for the KO too.But I think he should be more versatile move around use his legs a bit og head movement and lateral movement.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:40 am 
Light Heavyweight

annecurt wrote:
I impressed Marvin Sansona than Boom2x.. He has to develop his defense not to be agressive. when he is agressive in the fight he forgot that his face is not a punching bag.

Why? what did you do to impress Marvin than Boom Boom? Sonsona's hapy for you?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:46 am 
Welterweight

congrats rey bautista! do your best in every fight.forget your critics what ever they say blah blah blah. you are ten step ahead on them interm of boxing.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:48 pm 
Heavyweight

good enough for me. i'm still not a fan though.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:36 pm 
Heavyweight

Winning at home against a not-so popular and good boxer is not impressive. Boom boom has all the advantage. I would be impressed only if he beats Juan Manuel Lopez.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:40 pm 
Heavyweight

Bautista, himself, was not impressed with the way he fought. If he were, he would have been jumping all over the place.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:03 pm 
Middleweight

station3 wrote:
congrats rey bautista! do your best in every fight.forget your critics what ever they say blah blah blah. you are ten step ahead on them interm of boxing.

Do you honestly believe Rey Bautista will beat elite fighters if he does not improve? Yeah.. Boom Boom can knock the hell out of us, his critics, but what will that prove? Nothing.

If Boom Boom listens, improve his defense, change his wide-stance and move just a little faster.. Boom Boom would really be back big time. And we really need a great Pinoy boxer at 122 - 126. That is all the reason we want Boom Boom to improve and excel. If not, we would just witness another De Leon - Boom Boom knock out or a Ruiz - Boom Boom outclassed match.

Israel Vazquez, Rafael Marquez, Celestino Caballero, Juan Ma Lopez, Yuriorkis Gamboa, Steven Luevano.. we only want Boom Boom to stand a chance.. and not be knocked out cold or outclassed.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:54 am 
Welterweight

it was good to see that he still had the punching power! :) he showed patience, landed more jabs but still has a long way to go to be considered one of the top contenders in his division.. needs to improve on speed, lateral movement and most of all defense..

congrats for the win..

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:11 pm 
Welterweight

jayson_tagalog wrote:
station3 wrote:

Do you honestly believe Rey Bautista will beat elite fighters if he does not improve? Yeah.. Boom Boom can knock the hell out of us, his critics, but what will that prove? Nothing.

If Boom Boom listens, improve his defense, change his wide-stance and move just a little faster.. Boom Boom would really be back big time. And we really need a great Pinoy boxer at 122 - 126. That is all the reason we want Boom Boom to improve and excel. If not, we would just witness another De Leon - Boom Boom knock out or a Ruiz - Boom Boom outclassed match.

Israel Vazquez, Rafael Marquez, Celestino Caballero, Juan Ma Lopez, Yuriorkis Gamboa, Steven Luevano.. we only want Boom Boom to stand a chance.. and not be knocked out cold or outclassed.

its depend what kind of critics we listens. more of critics here are pulling our boxers in a deep ground. but pushing him to improve is a different ground :)

israel and rafael are both betable ( silang dalawa lang kasi naglalaban eh :lol:) the defense of this two warrior are weak. celestino, gamboa and steven are a hell of fight for rey. :lol: agains juanma :? this fighter from puerto rico is not polish compare from the last 3 that I meantion.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 95 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next