Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Sat Oct 19, 2019 11:06 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 124 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:23 pm 
Heavyweight

radeon wrote:
imakaiw wrote:
Nikki sixX wrote:
Boom-Boom will be a world Champ!!
Just want to start this thread.. it's the second topic in this Forum.. i will just dig this probablly after a couple of years from now,when Ray is officially wearing a belt and i'll start my "I told you so.." thread... :D

let's give him a couple of years more, mod. :)

langya ka, that post was already 5 years ago eh. how many years of waiting do you want to add pa ba? hehe

ikaw naman, habang may buhay, may pag-asa. besides, RN says Bum has more skills, right? :D

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:24 pm 
Welterweight

Nikki sixX wrote:
Boom-Boom will be a world Champ!!
Just want to start this thread.. it's the second topic in this Forum.. i will just dig this probablly after a couple of years from now,when Ray is officially wearing a belt and i'll start my "I told you so.." thread... :D

sorry mod, but I have all the reasons to doubt this kid as of this moment... he barely learned any new skills from the start, his defense is still bad. if you mean an OPBF champ, i may agree with that ,but a world champion. I doubt that

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:57 pm 
Heavyweight

good luck boom boom!...show them they're wrong...heheheh!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:55 am 
Heavyweight

imakaiw wrote:
radeon wrote:
imakaiw wrote:

let's give him a couple of years more, mod. :)

langya ka, that post was already 5 years ago eh. how many years of waiting do you want to add pa ba? hehe

ikaw naman, habang may buhay, may pag-asa. besides, RN says Bum has more skills, right? :D

okay, kasi yang kanta na yan ang lagi kong tinutugtog pag inuman i'll give that to boom.

maybe if he stops using his face to block punches may pag-asa na yan.

pero yang new skills na sinasabing yan lokohin niyo lolo niyo, wag ako! ganun naman lagi sinasabi nila pag may laban si boom ever since he lost to dpdl. na he's learned better defense, to be patient and not look for the k.o. everytime. pero saan ang mga sinasabing improvements na mga yun during those fights? wala naman. same old same old doggie. e e
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 124 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9