Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum
http://forum.philboxing.com/

Congratulations, Rey "Boom Boom" Bautista
http://forum.philboxing.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=188141
Page 4 of 4

Author:  Wong [ Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:28 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Congratulations, Rey "Boom Boom" Bautista

Knocking out a BUM does not take him out of the bums list.
Boom2x is still a BUM. :biglaugh:

Author:  laserpunch [ Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:50 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Congratulations, Rey "Boom Boom" Bautista

congrats Boom2x...

Author:  boy_alimog [ Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:05 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Congratulations, Rey "Boom Boom" Bautista

theDon wrote:
Based on early reports from Paclanders, Boom Boom won by knockout in the second round.

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=188122&hilit=&start=15


congrats

Author:  binangkal [ Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:18 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Congratulations, Rey "Boom Boom" Bautista

congrats! bai bombom.

Author:  yortheman [ Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:22 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Congratulations, Rey "Boom Boom" Bautista

theDon wrote:
It's KO in round three, bros.

    Round 1

    Both men are hell bent on knocking out each other. Hard round to judge. Could go either way. Bautista, 10-9

    Round 2

    Just like the first round. Bautista and Barrera are trading bombs in the middle of the ring. Bautista landed a very powerful left hook that staggers Barrera. Bautista, 10-9

    Round 3

    Bautista landed serious shots to the head. Barrera stunned but still holds his own. Bautista presses the attack and straight left to Barrera’s jaw. Barrera is down and beats the count. Bautista launches another assault and nails Bautista to the canvas. Barrera counted out. Bautista wins by KO.

    http://filipinoboxingjournal.com/2011/0 ... -by-round/


i watch the replay this morning and it was a body shot

Author:  taga_ipil [ Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:54 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Congratulations, Rey "Boom Boom" Bautista

There was a "Photographer" or a person taking photos wherein he stands in front of other people [seating] and take photos every round... if you are here reading this... NEXT TIME FOLLOW PROPER ETIQUETTE *****!

Always consider person behind you watching the fight, we are forced to transfer seat because of your INSENSITIVE/INCONSIDERATE behavior!


On Thread:


Boom-boom was able to connect a kidney shot that give Barrera his first KO on that fight.
Jayson Pagara is a promising young fighter.
Congratulation to Boom-boom for winning and to Jayson Pagara.

Love to see them fight again for Pinoy Pride 4.

Entor is a Bum hahahaha... Joke...
as usual a he entertained the live audiences again but this time he lost against Villacampa.
I love the toe-to-toe fight of Dapudong and Efindi.

Author:  eysha [ Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:00 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Congratulations, Rey "Boom Boom" Bautista

congrats boom boom.. :)

Author:  YO [ Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:12 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Congratulations, Rey "Boom Boom" Bautista

It might be lutong macao.

Author:  radeon [ Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:59 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Congratulations, Rey "Boom Boom" Bautista

taga_ipil wrote:
There was a "Photographer" or a person taking photos wherein he stands in front of other people [seating] and take photos every round... if you are here reading this... NEXT TIME FOLLOW PROPER ETIQUETTE *****!

Always consider person behind you watching the fight, we are forced to transfer seat because of your INSENSITIVE/INCONSIDERATE behavior!


On Thread:


Boom-boom was able to connect a kidney shot that give Barrera his first KO on that fight.
Jayson Pagara is a promising young fighter.
Congratulation to Boom-boom for winning and to Jayson Pagara.

Love to see them fight again for Pinoy Pride 4.

Entor is a Bum hahahaha... Joke...
as usual a he entertained the live audiences again but this time he lost against Villacampa.
I love the toe-to-toe fight of Dapudong and Efindi.


lols at dito pa nagreklamo.

Author:  IronWood_Cebu [ Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:06 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Congratulations, Rey "Boom Boom" Bautista

radeon wrote:
taga_ipil wrote:
There was a "Photographer" or a person taking photos wherein he stands in front of other people [seating] and take photos every round... if you are here reading this... NEXT TIME FOLLOW PROPER ETIQUETTE *****!

Always consider person behind you watching the fight, we are forced to transfer seat because of your INSENSITIVE/INCONSIDERATE behavior!


On Thread:


Boom-boom was able to connect a kidney shot that give Barrera his first KO on that fight.
Jayson Pagara is a promising young fighter.
Congratulation to Boom-boom for winning and to Jayson Pagara.

Love to see them fight again for Pinoy Pride 4.

Entor is a Bum hahahaha... Joke...
as usual a he entertained the live audiences again but this time he lost against Villacampa.
I love the toe-to-toe fight of Dapudong and Efindi.


lols at dito pa nagreklamo.


LOL :biglaugh: dito kase pwede niyang tawaging ***** yung tao :mrgreen:

Author:  imakaiw [ Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:46 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Congratulations, Rey "Boom Boom" Bautista

Grats Boom2x. Good luck in your next bouts. Don't let PacLand call you bum anymore, please. :)

Author:  taga_ipil [ Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:51 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Congratulations, Rey "Boom Boom" Bautista

IronWood_Cebu wrote:
radeon wrote:
taga_ipil wrote:
There was a "Photographer" or a person taking photos wherein he stands in front of other people [seating] and take photos every round... if you are here reading this... NEXT TIME FOLLOW PROPER ETIQUETTE *****!

Always consider person behind you watching the fight, we are forced to transfer seat because of your INSENSITIVE/INCONSIDERATE behavior!


On Thread:


Boom-boom was able to connect a kidney shot that give Barrera his first KO on that fight.
Jayson Pagara is a promising young fighter.
Congratulation to Boom-boom for winning and to Jayson Pagara.

Love to see them fight again for Pinoy Pride 4.

Entor is a Bum hahahaha... Joke...
as usual a he entertained the live audiences again but this time he lost against Villacampa.
I love the toe-to-toe fight of Dapudong and Efindi.


lols at dito pa nagreklamo.


LOL :biglaugh: dito kase pwede niyang tawaging ***** yung tao :mrgreen:



@IronWood_Cebu/@Radeon

Correct! nyahahaha... di ko kaya makipagsabugan ng mukha dun... sabog na kasi bwahahahaha

tinitingnan ko baka masalta dun sa istorya.net... LMAO

Author:  Azrael [ Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:05 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Congratulations, Rey "Boom Boom" Bautista

radeon wrote:

eto, naka zipper na mouth niya. does he look humble poh?
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Image

or just ask those guys who are able to see him pag nasa mall or sa school.


Image

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Page 4 of 4 All times are UTC + 8 hours
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
https://www.phpbb.com/