Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Wed Oct 23, 2019 1:08 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 209 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Rate Boom2x's latest performance vs. Ruiz
Excellent (He improves a lot and ready for a big fight) 4%  4%  [ 3 ]
Average (Improves a little but still a lot needs to develop in him) 40%  40%  [ 32 ]
Below average (The same Boom2x that never grow old) 42%  42%  [ 34 ]
Poor (Retire now for heaven's sake) 15%  15%  [ 12 ]
Total votes : 81
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:42 pm 
Heavyweight

xcylly wrote:
Guys you have just hijacked my thread.

I made this thread purposely to consolidate and dissect our ideas on Boom2x's latest outing. To at least gauge our personal knowledge in boxing and lay down a room for RB's improvement..

Pls go back to boxing. Thanks

re: to the rejoinder topic: im outahere. (tambay lang po me) :lol:
bro, how about if the poster like station3 cannot contribute good ideas about the topic? If we talk about improvements and changes about Boom2x boxing he will bragg about him being a boss and 100K salary a month, funny isn't it?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:47 pm 
Heavyweight

thats no longer our problem. I he wish to throw his mind in a kitchen sink, let him do the flushing. Im for boxing anyway. :D

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:34 pm 
Cruiserweight

PacCute wrote:
I've never actually met any boss bragging about how much he's earning. It's a sign of professionalism. :lol:

Sad to say this statement is a fact...
Even those professional circle of friend didn't even know the salary of each other..

thread Hijacked....

OT:
Boom2x may need to go back to square 1.....

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:32 pm 
Heavyweight

what happened to pacland nowadays?!! payamanan naba?! i just browsed from other thread and meron dun na parang nagsasabi na milyonaryo sya at sya din ang boss sa bizz nya?!! :shock:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:33 pm 
Heavyweight

doc_hol wrote:
what happened to pacland nowadays?!! payamanan naba?! i just browsed from other thread and meron dun na parang nagsasabi na milyonaryo sya at sya din ang boss sa bizz nya?!! :shock:

wala ka pala sa lolo ko... :lol:

OT: any analysis out there regarding boomboom's fight preps?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:23 pm 
Heavyweight

genetophile wrote:
doc_hol wrote:

not much improvement i've seen from boom boom, only noticeable little improvement is the conditioning which can be seen from all ALA boxers,(strenght and conditioning coach is doing a good job) other than that i guess boom boom is not really championship caliber..

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:49 pm 
Welterweight

cinderella_man wrote:
xcylly wrote:

I made this thread purposely to consolidate and dissect our ideas on Boom2x's latest outing. To at least gauge our personal knowledge in boxing and lay down a room for RB's improvement..

bro, how about if the poster like station3 cannot contribute good ideas about the topic? If we talk about improvements and changes about Boom2x boxing he will bragg about him being a boss and 100K salary a month, funny isn't it?

nag pangap ka na naman na nag cocontribute ka eh sinasalahula mo yun isang nagpapakahirap na boxer ng pinas dito pa sa pacland hahaha ang gusto mo matapos ang career ng bawat boxer natin na gusgusin para ikaw lang ang magaling. kung makikinig sila sayo baka wala na tayo pagasa ng isa pang MP.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:27 pm 
Heavyweight

station3 wrote:
cinderella_man wrote:
xcylly wrote:

nag pangap ka na naman na nag cocontribute ka eh sinasalahula mo yun isang nagpapakahirap na boxer ng pinas dito pa sa pacland hahaha ang gusto mo matapos ang career ng bawat boxer natin na gusgusin para ikaw lang ang magaling. kung makikinig sila sayo baka wala na tayo pagasa ng isa pang MP.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:34 pm 
Heavyweight

doc_hol wrote:
genetophile wrote:
doc_hol wrote:

not much improvement i've seen from boom boom, only noticeable little improvement is the conditioning which can be seen from all ALA boxers,(strenght and conditioning coach is doing a good job) other than that i guess boom boom is not really championship caliber..
yeah, its hard to tell if boom2x really improve after the disaster title fight against ponce since all of his fight were against class b fighters and from 2007 till now he is not stepping up in class.

Also, is anyone here knows what is the status of bautista contract with GBP? Maybe its time for him to test the water again and fight outside the country. Fight Mexican featherweight gatekeeper Cristobal Cruz, this maybe a good fight but not a tough fight for him and for sure he will learn more rather than fight Ruiz again for the 3rd time. If he wins against Cruz, pursue a rematch with Ponce to redeem himself as well as earn more benjamins compare to what ALA promoted fights can offer to him in terms of earnings. what do you think bro?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:44 pm 
Welterweight

cinderella_man wrote:
yeah, its hard to tell if boom2x really improve after the disaster title fight against ponce since all of his fight were against class b fighters and from 2007 till now he is not stepping up in class.

Also, is anyone here knows what is the status of bautista contract with GBP? Maybe its time for him to test the water again and fight outside the country. Fight Mexican featherweight gatekeeper Cristobal Cruz, this maybe a good fight but not a tough fight for him and for sure he will learn more rather than fight Ruiz again for the 3rd time. If he wins against Cruz, pursue a rematch with Ponce to redeem himself as well as earn more benjamins compare to what ALA promoted fights can offer to him in terms of earnings. what do you think bro?

nagbago ng tono.hehehe kailangan pala ganun ang gawin sa mga gaya mo. hahaha pre hindi ako magaling sa ingles but I earn 90 to 150k a month anu ginagawa ko ganyan sana tulungan natin mga boxers natin sa mga kagaya ni boomboom. malaking epekto sa kanya yun mga naririnig at nababasa nya. ok peace na pasensya na sayo nag trip lang ako sorry boss...

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:54 pm 
Featherweight

Bautista was already exposed by Ponce. This is what you get when you feed patsies and bums early in his career. Hyped boxer is all that he is, average skills but when challenged by a real contender like Ponce he was clearly out-classed and even a mediocre Mexican boxer like Ruiz the results was also disappointing to a boxer whom many dubbed as the next big thing.

Maybe I’m wrong and I hope I’m wrong because Bautista is still young and more things to learn but if he continues to shows the same things as he did in his last 9 fights or no changes within the next 2 years, we can really say the he is a failure and better retire before another Amonsot or Gorres happens again.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:56 pm 
Heavyweight

station3 wrote:
cinderella_man wrote:

nagbago ng tono.hehehe kailangan pala ganun ang gawin sa mga gaya mo. hahaha pre hindi ako magaling sa ingles but I earn 90 to 150k a month anu ginagawa ko ganyan sana tulungan natin mga boxers natin sa mga kagaya ni boomboom. malaking epekto sa kanya yun mga naririnig at nababasa nya. ok peace na pasensya na sayo nag trip lang ako sorry boss...

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:59 pm 
Heavyweight

station3 wrote:
cinderella_man wrote:

:banghead:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:04 pm 
Heavyweight

Joe Black wrote:
Bautista was already exposed by Ponce. This is what you get when you feed patsies and bums early in his career. Hyped boxer is all that he is, average skills but when challenged by a real contender like Ponce he was clearly out-classed and even a mediocre Mexican boxer like Ruiz the results was also disappointing to a boxer whom many dubbed as the next big thing.

Maybe I’m wrong and I hope I’m wrong because Bautista is still young and more things to learn but if he continues to shows the same things as he did in his last 9 fights or no changes within the next 2 years, we can really say the he is a failure and better retire before another Amonsot or Gorres happens again.
you have a point, Boom2x's defense is not good and sometimes he uses his face to cover up his offense (if you know what i mean bro). He attack his opponents face first that's why he was hit several times by Ruiz going in and imagine if the likes of Ponce caught him like that.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:08 pm 
Heavyweight

genetophile wrote:
:banghead:
airhead talaga! 100K kanina, ngayon 150K na! he's whining and crying about the positive criticism thrown to Boom2x and yet there's no single post of him here that you can read any substance. napapailing at napapatawa na lang ako bro. Walang sinabi dito si VB o si siopao... :lol:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 209 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next