Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:52 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 209 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Rate Boom2x's latest performance vs. Ruiz
Excellent (He improves a lot and ready for a big fight) 4%  4%  [ 3 ]
Average (Improves a little but still a lot needs to develop in him) 40%  40%  [ 32 ]
Below average (The same Boom2x that never grow old) 42%  42%  [ 34 ]
Poor (Retire now for heaven's sake) 15%  15%  [ 12 ]
Total votes : 81
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:25 am 
Heavyweight

before i idolized boom boom,, i thought he is the next manny,, but after ponce he struggles to all of his next fight,, same with Aj.. nawala yung "heart" nila.. before i saw boom booms fight,, patay kung patay,, bakbakan kung bakbakan mauna ang babagsak..pero tumaas ng sobra yung kompyansa before ponce's fight.. but in his built,, he can be a good boxer, he has talent,, anf problema na now eh yung boxing IQ.. tsaka ung heart..

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:39 am 
Heavyweight

squire wrote:
genetophile wrote:
station3 wrote:
sandali lang ha mag commute muna ako para maranasan ko hirap ng buhay nyo baka sakaling maintindihan ko kung saan nangagaling ang ingit at galit nyo sa katawan.hahaha magkanu ba pamasahe sa jeep bus trisikel at lrt mrt?

ang yabang mo a.

100k daw kinkinta nya bilang boss pre... hahaha... i think this is boom boom, defending himself...

malaki pa kita ko sau dre,...hahahha..

di ko akalain na ganyan ang mga post ngayon ni station3...

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:44 am 
Heavyweight

squire wrote:
genetophile wrote:
station3 wrote:
sandali lang ha mag commute muna ako para maranasan ko hirap ng buhay nyo baka sakaling maintindihan ko kung saan nangagaling ang ingit at galit nyo sa katawan.hahaha magkanu ba pamasahe sa jeep bus trisikel at lrt mrt?

ang yabang mo a.

100k daw kinkinta nya bilang boss pre... hahaha... i think this is boom boom, defending himself...

Desert Fox wrote:

maybe he is working in ALA :D :D :D

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:03 am 
Heavyweight

di kaya si villamor siya?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:39 am 
Heavyweight

Desert Fox wrote:
di kaya si villamor siya?

\
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:02 am 
Heavyweight

station3 wrote:
cinderella_man wrote:
yeah, its hard to tell if boom2x really improve after the disaster title fight against ponce since all of his fight were against class b fighters and from 2007 till now he is not stepping up in class.

Also, is anyone here knows what is the status of bautista contract with GBP? Maybe its time for him to test the water again and fight outside the country. Fight Mexican featherweight gatekeeper Cristobal Cruz, this maybe a good fight but not a tough fight for him and for sure he will learn more rather than fight Ruiz again for the 3rd time. If he wins against Cruz, pursue a rematch with Ponce to redeem himself as well as earn more benjamins compare to what ALA promoted fights can offer to him in terms of earnings. what do you think bro?

nagbago ng tono.hehehe kailangan pala ganun ang gawin sa mga gaya mo. hahaha pre hindi ako magaling sa ingles but I earn 90 to 150k a month anu ginagawa ko ganyan sana tulungan natin mga boxers natin sa mga kagaya ni boomboom. malaking epekto sa kanya yun mga naririnig at nababasa nya. ok peace na pasensya na sayo nag trip lang ako sorry boss...

Yabang naman ng poster nato!!maraming kumikita ng di hamak na mas malaki sa kinikita mo pero hindi sila nagyayabang,angas ampucha!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:55 am 
Heavyweight

[/quote]

not much improvement i've seen from boom boom, only noticeable little improvement is the conditioning which can be seen from all ALA boxers,(strenght and conditioning coach is doing a good job) other than that i guess boom boom is not really championship caliber..[/quote] yeah, its hard to tell if boom2x really improve after the disaster title fight against ponce since all of his fight were against class b fighters and from 2007 till now he is not stepping up in class.

Also, is anyone here knows what is the status of bautista contract with GBP? Maybe its time for him to test the water again and fight outside the country. Fight Mexican featherweight gatekeeper Cristobal Cruz, this maybe a good fight but not a tough fight for him and for sure he will learn more rather than fight Ruiz again for the 3rd time. If he wins against Cruz, pursue a rematch with Ponce to redeem himself as well as earn more benjamins compare to what ALA promoted fights can offer to him in terms of earnings. what
do you think bro?[/quote]

no idea about his GBP contract bro, but i agree to your point that boom boom should now fight known fighters of his division start from the top 10 just to gauge if he has improved.. its been a while that he has been fighting mediocre fighters since his last loss..or maybe ALA is just milking his "popularity" in cebu, i mean kumikita pa naman sila kahit sa cebu lng. Maybe they know by the time they will go back abroad its the end of the road for boom boom and i hope not, but i cant help but think that way coz of what ive seen from his last 5 fights.. :peace:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:57 am 
Heavyweight

sorry for the messy qoutes, just using my fone.. :)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:26 am 
Heavyweight

The best prospect is between melindo and Froilan Saludar from Imuz cavite via way of General Santos city, Mindanao.

Fast and hits good. Skilled Imo.Pagara is too sloiw and predictable.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6R_nwe2JVs

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:01 am 
Heavyweight

genetophile wrote:
station3 wrote:

ang yabang mo a.
squire wrote:
squire wrote:

Desert Fox wrote:

maybe he is working in ALA :D :D :D
that's good if he is really working with ALA so he can directly relay these observations and opinions for the betterment of rey.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:06 am 
Heavyweight

doc_hol wrote:
no idea about his GBP contract bro, but i agree to your point that boom boom should now fight known fighters of his division start from the top 10 just to gauge if he has improved.. its been a while that he has been fighting mediocre fighters since his last loss..or maybe ALA is just milking his "popularity" in cebu, i mean kumikita pa naman sila kahit sa cebu lng. Maybe they know by the time they will go back abroad its the end of the road for boom boom and i hope not, but i cant help but think that way coz of what ive seen from his last 5 fights.. :peace:
if he will start sa Top 10 Doc, the younger brother of Robert Garcia is waiting for him. Ho do you 'assess' this fight bro against Mickey Garcia, does boom2x have a big chance of winning the fight if happens?

About his contract with GBP, it seems he is no longer connected to them or GBP didn't renew his contract since from 2007 there was no significant fight happened in his career.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:08 pm 
Welterweight

Desert Fox wrote:

kawawang station3 hahaaaaaa.... next time account mo nmnyaayariin ko bye bye.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:32 pm 
Heavyweight

station3 wrote:
Desert Fox wrote:

kawawang station3 hahaaaaaa.... next time account mo nmnyaayariin ko bye bye.

:shock: :shock: :shock: hacker ka ba?! 8)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:40 pm 
Heavyweight

cinderella_man wrote:
doc_hol wrote:
if he will start sa Top 10 Doc, the younger brother of Robert Garcia is waiting for him. Ho do you 'assess' this fight bro against Mickey Garcia, does boom2x have a big chance of winning the fight if happens?

About his contract with GBP, it seems he is no longer connected to them or GBP didn't renew his contract since from 2007 there was no significant fight happened in his career.

honestly bro have not seen mickey fights but from a couple of vids that ive seen in you tube, rough opinion is that rey has a slight chance but he has to improve on his boxing techniques, but if the same rey shows up like the ruiz fight, he has a very slim chance. From what ive seen mickey is also a tough nut no nonsense and will engage like most of the mexicans, so he is hittable and i think rey has a decent power but its just not enough for him to win..

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:40 pm 
Heavyweight

cinderella_man wrote:
doc_hol wrote:

honestly bro have not seen mickey fights but from a couple of vids that ive seen in you tube, rough opinion is that rey has a slight chance but he has to improve on his boxing techniques, but if the same rey shows up like the ruiz fight, he has a very slim chance. From what ive seen mickey is also a tough nut no nonsense and will engage like most of the mexicans, so he is hittable and i think rey has a decent power but its just not enough for him to win..my 2 cents..

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 209 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next