Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:14 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 209 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14  Next

Rate Boom2x's latest performance vs. Ruiz
Excellent (He improves a lot and ready for a big fight) 4%  4%  [ 3 ]
Average (Improves a little but still a lot needs to develop in him) 40%  40%  [ 32 ]
Below average (The same Boom2x that never grow old) 42%  42%  [ 34 ]
Poor (Retire now for heaven's sake) 15%  15%  [ 12 ]
Total votes : 81
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:24 pm 
Heavyweight

bautista lacks boxing IQ.

it's hard to work on someone like that. 8)

It takes forever to know everything.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:33 pm 
Welterweight

as a boxing fan I give him a chance... unless you have a replacement to campaign in 126lbs remember the so could Filipino flash was afraid to move up in weight. so far rey bautista is our hope in 126lbs.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:44 pm 
Heavyweight

station3 wrote:
as a boxing fan I give him a chance... unless you have a replacement to campaign in 126lbs remember the so could Filipino flash was afraid to move up in weight. so far rey bautista is our hope in 126lbs.
there's no hope, 126 is powerhouse division right now. boom2x will be raped and brutalized by Gamboa, JuanMa, Salido and even Ponce or Chris John i have doubt if he can win against them. sorry but just being realistic here.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:47 pm 
Light Heavyweight

Give Boom-Boom some space, guys.. the man is trying to drive away his own demons... one win at a time.. encouragement and a measure of tolerance is all he'd need to keep himself going. And that should come from us. What good is there in dumping him all the GARBAGE each time after a hard-earned night?

Translation: Subukan nyo kayang kayo mismo ang humarap kay Boom-Boom sa ring.. let's see what you can do about his straights, hooks and upper-cuts. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
mga tarantadong, 'to...

Last edited by JCBeacon on Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:52 pm 
Welterweight

cinderella_man wrote:
station3 wrote:
there's no hope, 126 is powerhouse division right now. boom2x will be raped and brutalized by Gamboa, JuanMa, Salido and even Ponce or Chris John i have doubt if he can win against them. sorry but just being realistic here.

stay away in the rain baka dumami ka

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:54 pm 
Welterweight

the same Bum Bum skils

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:58 pm 
Heavyweight

JCBeacon wrote:
Give Boom-Boom some space, guys.. the man is trying to drive away his own demons... one win at a time.. encouragement and a measure of tolerance is all he'd need to keep himself going. And that should come from us. What good is there in dumping him all the GARBAGE each time after a hard-earned night?
you can't just drive away your demons you have to face it. actually 4 or 5 wins na yata but still so little changes, actually most of the posts here were criticism to make him better, some are showing him what improvements needed for him to get better. if he is reading all of these, he should be thankful and take it as a challenge kung mababasa talaga nya if not well consider this as an online argument, nothing of value in terms of boom2x career. His handlers and promoters knows better for sure what to do with his career.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:02 am 
Heavyweight

station3 wrote:
cinderella_man wrote:
station3 wrote:

stay away in the rain baka dumami ka
you tell me if i am not making any sense. who among the current 126 contenders who do you think boom2x can defeat? Yuriorkis Gamboa? Chris John? Orlando Salido? Juan Manuel Lopez? Cristobal Cruz? Rafael Marquez? Jhonny Gonzalez? Mikey Garcia?

i'm open in an argument.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:08 am 
Heavyweight

a good gauge right now for boom2x is to fight his conqueror, his demon, Ponce De Leon. let see from there what are the changes from him since there last bout.

that's all for now, need to sleep.

Last edited by cinderella_man on Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:09 am 
Light Heavyweight

cinderella_man wrote:
JCBeacon wrote:
you can't just drive away your demons you have to face it. actually 4 or 5 wins na yata but still so little changes, actually most of the posts here were criticism to make him better, some are showing him what improvements needed for him to get better. if he is reading all of these, he should be thankful and take it as a challenge kung mababasa talaga nya if not well consider this as an online argument, nothing of value in terms of boom2x career. His handlers and promoters knows better for sure what to do with his career.

there shouldn't be any argument in what I've presented.. the main thrust of my concern is only on the unnecessary trashing of and objective criticisms hurled on to Boom-Boom each time.. it has nothing to do with him.. the issue is on US Paclanders.. in fact, it has, I believe, to be in this case, on you and your arrogance that should be the topic of argument in case some of your kind get into the fray.

Last edited by JCBeacon on Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:13 am 
Cruiserweight

anybody can always improve as long as there is breath in them. The primary flaw that i saw in boomboom was his min set. His mind is overly focused in being too brave and too tough that he's not even playing the game smart by usong his talent amd skills. He already has it but in the misguided way of using it. But i like his attitude better than bernabe. Bernabe easily gets rattled and mentaly defeated by his opponent even before the fight starts by acknowledging that his opponent is better than him. he gives respect to his opponent more than necessary. Boomboom doesnt.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:16 am 
Cruiserweight

cinderella_man wrote:
a good gauge right now for boom2x is to fight his conqueror, his demon, Ponce De Leon. let see from there what are the changes from him since there last bout.

that's all for now, need to sleep.

That should be a good idea. But only if he's really ready. Otherwise it might have the opposite effect.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:17 am 
Heavyweight

JCBeacon wrote:
cinderella_man wrote:
JCBeacon wrote:

there shouldn't be any argument in what I've presented.. I believe it is you and your arrogance that should be the topic of argument in case some of your kind get into the fray.
basahin mo yung inedit mong post and tell me sino ang arrogante.

don't get me wrong dahit maayos yung mga post ko, hindi ko alam kung bakit mainit yata ulo mo bro. It is just an opinion like any arguments posted here that we agree and disagree. if you don't want an argument this is not the place for you.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:23 am 
Light Heavyweight

there shouldn't be any argument in what I've presented.. I believe it is you and your arrogance that should be the topic of argument in case some of your kind get into the fray.[/quote]basahin mo yung inedit mong post and tell me sino ang arrogante.

don't get me wrong dahit maayos yung mga post ko, hindi ko alam kung bakit mainit yata ulo mo bro. It is just an opinion like any arguments posted here that we agree and disagree. if you don't want an argument this is not the place for you.[/quote]

whoa.. nagsalita ang magaling na lalaki... hoy, Cinderilla.. lagpas alas doce na.. you might forget your shoes :-) tanghali pa lang dito sa akin.

Last edited by JCBeacon on Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:24 am 
Heavyweight

^two good Pacland citizens, may iringan? :shock:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 209 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14  Next