Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum
http://forum.philboxing.com/

Rate Boom2x's latest performance vs. Ruiz
http://forum.philboxing.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=198572
Page 1 of 14

Author:  xcylly [ Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:32 am ]
Post subject:  Rate Boom2x's latest performance vs. Ruiz

Their are lot of Boom-boom hater and lover here in Pacland. I can still remember one very heated discussion comparing Boom2x against Abe Concepcion after his embarassing lost vs. Ponce de Leon and suddenly went into silence when Abe was outgunned by JuanMa' boxing skillset.

For the sake of boxing, lets give Boom2x his chance. Support your vote. :)

Author:  Numero uno [ Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:50 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Rate Boom2x's latest performance vs. Ruiz

The majority of the improvements are due to his strength and conditioning COACH. Not much on the Skills. techniques and strategy department tho.



Melindo is the best ALA prospect.,

Author:  sinichi [ Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:03 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Rate Boom2x's latest performance vs. Ruiz

hindi n ata yn mg'immprove..

wala pa rin xang head movement..
pinang'jjab pa rin ang ulo..
mahina pa rin ang diskarte sa ring..

he'll be crushed out early if ever he fights a top caliber featherweight. tsk

Trans: SAme old boom boom,, no improvement! :(

Author:  sinichi [ Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:04 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Rate Boom2x's latest performance vs. Ruiz

Numero uno wrote:
The majority of the improvements are due to his strength and conditioning COACH. Not much on the Skills. techniques and strategy department tho.



Melindo is the best ALA prospect.,


Tomoh! 8)

Author:  cinderella_man [ Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:11 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Rate Boom2x's latest performance vs. Ruiz

he is still eating too many leathers from Ruiz.
If Ruiz is a heavy hitter, Boom2x might be doing again the same dance he did in his fight against Ponce and Ruiz is not even a class A fighter.

Author:  raymund [ Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:18 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Rate Boom2x's latest performance vs. Ruiz

Still Stiff and no variation in his punches.
He always misses with his counter left hook.
Tigas ng ulo parang ayaw matuto, the headbutting is caused by himself (no head movement) :banghead:

Author:  freewheeze [ Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:21 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Rate Boom2x's latest performance vs. Ruiz

C-

Author:  tulok [ Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:47 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Rate Boom2x's latest performance vs. Ruiz

not quite ready for a championship fight

Author:  astig_119 [ Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:58 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Rate Boom2x's latest performance vs. Ruiz

Sorry! but imho, still the same, no much improvement, still a bum, no offend intended, but this guy has nowhere to go, he haven't shown convincing skills against Ruiz, how much more against class A fighters... :( :( :(

Author:  batoy [ Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:18 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Rate Boom2x's latest performance vs. Ruiz

Not so much improvement....
Very little maybe on his punching angles.

His defense sucks :(
Particularly no head movements..
Gloves are there but when his throwing his punches the face got wide open.
Slow on returning his defense after a punch..
so many flaws that a champ or "A" level fighter can capitalize.

Author:  pan_ni_pakyaw [ Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:20 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Rate Boom2x's latest performance vs. Ruiz

I saw a declined Ruiz over a similar Boom Boom.
I can see rooms for a lot of improvement though.
He probably needs to move out of his current stable. :(

Author:  pa-pa-ra-pacman [ Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:23 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Rate Boom2x's latest performance vs. Ruiz

raymund wrote:
Still Stiff and no variation in his punches.
He always misses with his counter left hook.
Tigas ng ulo parang ayaw matuto, the headbutting is caused by himself (no head movement) :banghead:

how can he cause the headbutt if he is not moving his head :shock:

Author:  Numero uno [ Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:30 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Rate Boom2x's latest performance vs. Ruiz

Boom2x improved but let's be realistic he is no Pacquiao or Donaire. Those 2 can lift their game because they are just more talented than BOOM2x.Plus his trainer is no Nacho Beristain so...let's be real. Melindo is more of a gifted talent though. He just seems to know what he has to do to win and has the ability to do it and can improve to the elite level.

Author:  zeke_gabriel [ Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:35 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Rate Boom2x's latest performance vs. Ruiz

pa-pa-ra-pacman wrote:
raymund wrote:
Still Stiff and no variation in his punches.
He always misses with his counter left hook.
Tigas ng ulo parang ayaw matuto, the headbutting is caused by himself (no head movement) :banghead:

how can he cause the headbutt if he is not moving his head :shock:


oo nga naman :lol: :lol: :lol:

Author:  astig_119 [ Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:55 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Rate Boom2x's latest performance vs. Ruiz

pan_ni_pakyaw wrote:
I saw a declined Ruiz over a similar Boom Boom.
I can see rooms for a lot of improvement though.
He probably needs to move out of his current stable. :(


I disagree with your 3rd obs, his stable should trash him out..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Page 1 of 14 All times are UTC + 8 hours
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
https://www.phpbb.com/