Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Tue Jun 26, 2018 2:05 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 84 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 7:33 pm 
Welterweight

boom boom should emulate pacquiao...he should fight a steady meralco post in the likes of rios para petik petik lang... :biglaugh:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:52 am 
Heavyweight

coldwater wrote:
boom boom should emulate pacquiao...he should fight a steady meralco post in the likes of rios para petik petik lang... :biglaugh:

try harder.... :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:00 pm 
Welterweight

Sure ….he can come back but just a journeyman, its a job……….. he can make money being someone else's punching bag or a tune up opponent. But as far as winning a belt or a top level fighter, I don't think the kid has what it takes, nothing special about him. Many years ago when he was a younger prospect/ title contender (can't remember if he even reached that status) BUT can not get past the mediocre level.

Again who knows he might be a one hit wonder ……..I wish him luck

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:35 pm 
Featherweight

Ay! Nagretire pala siya hindi ko alam. Drama niya lang ang pagreretire na yan para mapansin.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:00 pm 
Heavyweight

with pacquiao's tax problems, bumbum thought it's a good timing to announce his comeback. he's hoping the pactards would jump ship and into bumtards :biglaugh:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:13 pm 
Cruiserweight

Sino ba ang nag-ta train dito sa mga ALA fighters?!

Iisa ang style!, Kung kinakailangan kase turukan ninyo ng steroids ng kabayo gawin niyo! Eh pagdating ng 10-12 rounds naghihingalo na eh, parang talakitok na bagong huli!

There is no Pride, in PINOY PRIDE....Hoy Aldeguer!!!! , ayus-ayusin naman ang pag-hubog sa mga fighters ninyo ng hindi puro kantyaw ang inaabot!!!

kakahiya

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 5:47 pm 
Light Heavyweight

who? :P

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:19 pm 
Welterweight

BEERHAUZ wrote:

Iisa ang style!, Kung kinakailangan kase turukan ninyo ng steroids ng kabayo gawin niyo! Eh pagdating ng 10-12 rounds naghihingalo na eh, parang talakitok na bagong huli!

There is no Pride, in PINOY PRIDE....Hoy Aldeguer!!!! , ayus-ayusin naman ang pag-hubog sa mga fighters ninyo ng hindi puro kantyaw ang inaabot!!!

kakahiya

WOW so much hate...

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:41 pm 
Cruiserweight

let him back to boxing... he has to fulfill his promise paving up the road in his province...

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:44 pm 
Heavyweight

BEERHAUZ wrote:

kakahiya

Touche. LMAO!

:biglaugh:

To be the one so dog preferred."
- Robert Frost

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:24 am 
Light Heavyweight

Boom Boom Bautista is on his back! -eto dapat title. :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:53 pm 
Heavyweight

Lupang Hinirang wrote:
Boom Boom Bautista is on his back! -eto dapat title. :lol:

:lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:33 am 
Welterweight

Is this his 5th comeback?
boom boom bautista is back to back to back to back to back! :D

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 4:46 pm 
Heavyweight

‘Boom Boom’ ponders future

Rey (Boom Boom) Bautista turned pro at 16, a week shy of his 17th birthday, in 2003 and now at 27, he’s a grizzled veteran with 37 fights under his belt. Tomorrow night, he promises to make a sensational debut as a superfeatherweight against Mexican Sergio Villanueva in a 10-round appetizer to the Donnie Nietes-Moises Fuentes rematch at the Mall of Asia Arena.

Bautista wasn’t his usual self in his last outing which he lost to Mexican Jose Ramirez on a split decision in Davao City a year ago. He went down in the first round, got up to floor Ramirez in the eighth but ran out of gas down the stretch. Bautista said he had difficulty making the 126-pound featherweight limit and couldn’t get it together.

“I couldn’t focus right away,” said Bautista in Filipino. “I drank two bottles of different energy drinks in the dressing room and I got dizzy. Ramirez isn’t a good fighter. It was just that I was dehydrated. But no excuses, I lost that fight. Now, I’m up to 130. If Ramirez wants to go up to superfeatherweight, I’ll be ready for him.”

Bautista said when he was knocked down in the first round, it didn’t bring back the nightmarish memory of his bleak try to wrest the WBO superbantamweight crown from Mexican Daniel Ponce de Leon in Sacramento in 2007. Ponce de Leon knocked out the previously unbeaten Bautista at 2:30 of the opening round.

“I’ve put the Ponce de Leon fight out of my mind,” said Bautista. “I was young then, immature. I wanted to take him out with one punch in one round. Now, things are different. When I went down in the first round of the Ramirez fight, it was because of lack of concentration. I didn’t think about Ponce de Leon. I just knew it was because my weight problem.” Yesterday, Bautista said he was three over the 130-pound superfeatherweight limit. It won’t be an issue scaling down at the weigh-in today.

more.....
http://philboxing.com/news/story-95213.html

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 5:21 pm 
Welterweight

I predict Boom Boom by KO win :D

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 84 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next