Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:44 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 233 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16  Next
 Post subject: Boom2x's attitude
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 6:00 pm 
Middleweight

Have you seen the ABS CBN's Nagmamahal Kapamilya show that features Boom2x?
There is one segment there that Boom2x was interviewed about what he feels after the fight
when he went home. Then he meet someone in their town (accdng to Boom2x it was a tricycle driver) and ask "Ngano man nikamang ka?" (Trans: Why are you Kayoed?)............Did you know what's his answer???????????????...........It's ridiculous!!!!!!!!!
He even tell the tricycle driver "Kung ikaw kaha ako sukmagon, makaya kaha nimo akong kumo?" (Trans: If I'm going to punch you, can you take it?)..........Boom2x doesn't know how to deal the adversity of defeat.
Man, if he'll act like this...............I don't know if he can reach that far with that kind of attitude........He should have answered it politely........

My two cents anyway.

:( :(

Post subject: Re: Boom2x's attitude
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 6:03 pm 
Heavyweight

It shows that Boom2x has not gotten over his defeat yet.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 6:08 pm 
i think he's still inshock.
he's first defeat was very painful.
i think he's not yet over about that fight!
just give him time to rest, for sure he'll comeback strong!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 6:10 pm 
Light Heavyweight

CaPsLocKe wrote:
There is one segment there that Boom2x was interviewed about what he feels after the fight
when he went home. Then he meet someone in their town (accdng to Boom2x it was a tricycle driver) and ask "Ngano man nikamang ka?" (Trans: Why are you Kayoed?)............Did you know what's his answer???????????????...........It's ridiculous!!!!!!!!!
He even tell the tricycle driver "Kung ikaw kaha ako sukmagon, makaya kaha nimo akong kumo?" (Trans: If I'm going to punch you, can you take it?)..........Boom2x doesn't know how to deal the adversity of defeat.
Man, if he'll act like this...............I don't know if he can reach that far with that kind of attitude........He should have answered it politely........

My two cents anyway.

Politely sa imong mata! That driver is making fun at the expense of Boomboom. Dapat gisukmag unta to way daghang storya. KULATING BA!!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 6:15 pm 
Middleweight

puerte wrote:
CaPsLocKe wrote:

My two cents anyway.

Politely sa imong mata! That driver is making fun at the expense of Boomboom. Dapat gisukmag unta to way daghang storya. KULATING BA!!

Really??? How sure you are???? Are you there??? Oh come on...........don't display your attitude man......it's getting evident......I hope it's not contagious........There are many bullies in this site..........don't spread your bad aura........heheheeheh

:peace:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 6:18 pm 
CaPsLocKe wrote:

My two cents anyway.

getting mug by paclanders??

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 6:19 pm 
Middleweight

quiao wrote:
CaPsLocKe wrote:

My two cents anyway.

getting mug by paclanders??

hhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..............

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 6:23 pm 
Heavyweight

puerte wrote:
kUWANG sa kulata tong driver sweet laber. Mangutana pajud siya ni Boomboom nganung nikamang? Kay ngano, si boomboom ra diay nga boksingero ni kamang? Naa manjuy mapildi, naay modaug. Dapat gikulata unta to para suka ug dugo.

Can u post it in english please !!!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 6:25 pm 
Middleweight

puerte wrote:
kUWANG sa kulata tong driver sweet laber. Mangutana pajud siya ni Boomboom nganung nikamang? Kay ngano, si boomboom ra diay nga boksingero ni kamang? Naa manjuy mapildi, naay modaug. Dapat gikulata unta to para suka ug dugo.

Ayaw bay oie..........(Trans: Don't)

You know what bay, a mistake cannot be corrected by making another mistake......
If that tricycle driver is making fun of Boom2x's defeat, then he should not buy it.........
Who's that guy in his life anyway..........Boom2x's life now is high profile, so he
should know how to handle the adverse reaction of his fans...........

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 6:30 pm 
Cruiserweight

puerte wrote:
CaPsLocKe wrote:

My two cents anyway.

Basin ug ma-busy ug pamunit sa ngipon.lol

Trans: he might end up with a cross-eyed trike driver.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 6:32 pm 
Light Heavyweight

Tao ragud si Boomboom, he can get insulted, his feelings can't get insulated because that loss is too painful & can't blame the kid. Kung ako pato si Boomboom, dikaha pasikmahon nakog dugo kadtong gabugal bugal sa akong kapildihon? Because the way this drayber sweet laber asked included the word 'nikamang', w/c to me & everyone would construe as an insult.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 7:09 pm 
Bantamweight

CaPsLocKe wrote:

My two cents anyway.

Thats a Bad Example to the filipino kids

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 7:19 pm 
Welterweight

puerte wrote:
Tao ragud si Boomboom, he can get insulted, his feelings can't get insulated because that loss is too painful & can't blame the kid. Kung ako pato si Boomboom, dikaha pasikmahon nakog dugo kadtong gabugal bugal sa akong kapildihon? Because the way this drayber sweet laber asked included the word 'nikamang', w/c to me & everyone would construe as an insult.

It's understandable for Boom Boom to react that way because he was totally devastated by that defeat.

But it's also good to know Boom Boom only had words. If he had your attitude, I'm sure he'd be in jail right now.

Didn't you know that your fist is licensed for the ring, not outside of it?

There have been cases of boxers using their fist outside the ring. Ernie Alesna did it in Pasil in self defense. Isagani Pumar did it once in self defense too.

But to punch a man because of a supposed insult? That's overkill. Just like buying a 5 cent candy with 1 million pesos.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 7:22 pm 
Light Heavyweight

puerte wrote:

Bro, it's bad enough that some people here couldn't understand it when someone post in tagalog but it's even worse when most of us couldn't understand what you're saying when you do that. Would highly appreciate it if you refrain from posting in your dialect or always provide a translation.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 7:27 pm 
Heavyweight

CaPsLocKe wrote:

My two cents anyway.

A sign of immaturity? For me Boom can answer it something positive like this ... "Don't worry buddy, I'll be back on top" ...

But if the guy still continues to rub it in then it's another story ...

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 233 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16  Next