Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:05 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 233 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
 Post subject: Re: Boom2x's attitude
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 2:43 pm 
Middleweight

greenlight wrote:
CaPsLocKe wrote:

LOL

Quite ironic (read -> hypocrite) coming from a guy who's on Boom's asz since you register as if you were in a mission to destroy him

BWAHAHAHAHA!

:snoring: :snoring: :snoring: :snoring:

LOL

oh come on Capsky, don't be such a disappointment. You can do better than that. :biglaugh:[/quote]

It's really hard to deal with people who are......................never mind.........newbies will always be newbies.......
no need to prove something.....i have said my part already.....hehehehehehe

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 3:00 pm 
Welterweight

CaPsLocKe wrote:
greenlight wrote:
CaPsLocKe wrote:

LOL

Quite ironic (read -> hypocrite) coming from a guy who's on Boom's asz since you register as if you were in a mission to destroy him

BWAHAHAHAHA!

LOL

oh come on Capsky, don't be such a disappointment. You can do better than that. :biglaugh:

It's really hard to deal with people who are......................never mind.........newbies will always be newbies.......
no need to prove something.....i have said my part already.....hehehehehehe[/quote]

LOL

Bwahahaha! I had expected that you'll gonna bring up this "newbie" thing but not that soon. That's the most pathetic reply from a self proclaimed veteran.

You're really a big freakin disappointment to the "oldies" capsky.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 3:03 pm 
Welterweight

CaPsLocKe wrote:
greenlight wrote:
CaPsLocKe wrote:
[quote="greenlight"

LOL

BWAHAHAHAHA![/quote

LOL

oh come on Capsky, don't be such a disappointment. You can do better than that. :biglaugh:

no need to prove something.....i have said my part already.....hehehehehehe

LOL

Bwahahaha! I had expected that you'll gonna bring up this "newbie" thing but not that soon. That's the most pathetic reply from a self proclaimed veteran.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 3:11 pm 
Middleweight

greenlight wrote:
[quote="CaPsLocKe

LOL

:snoring: :snoring: :snoring: :snoring: :snoring: :snoring:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 3:16 pm 
Middleweight

Time and again we have shown here in Pacland the microcosm of a Filipino society. We make very simple things so complicated. A simple arithmetic into a mind-bugling calculus. See the bone of contention is simple. A team of Filipino boxers fought in a much publicised boxfest for the World Cup of Boxing. Out of the 6 Pinoy boxers only Boomboom lost. Yes boomboom lost miserably. BUt instead of feeling for the young man, Filipino boxing fans, kuno, flak him with criticisms and baseless accusations including his handlers. Most are saying that Boomboom is overhyped, hambug and etc. And Mr. Aldeguer mishandled him etc. But the thing is boomboom was packaged as a fighter, advertised if you will. Because after all boxing is a business and evry product should be packaged well. And if i have to believe all those people who are saying the he is overhyped in media that means that I have to believe also that Quinito, Salven, Dennis Principe, Recca Trinidad and all other Filipino writers who wrote about boomboom are paid prophets. Boomboom is too overconfident and cocky, maybe yes! But what do you expect, his field is boxing he is not into gospel evangelization. Maybe during the fight he was overconfident and did not follow the instructions of his corner. That's because he is young. For Gods sake dont be hypocrites all of us committed mistakes one way or the other. The thing is we try to weigh Boomboom in our own scale. We try to measure him by our own yardstick. What I mean is most of us here are professionals who are lucky enough to have go through college but the boy is a simple farmer from Bohol. His mindset and way of thinking is very different from us, let us not judge him by the way we know how, let us understand his situation. He may have uttered unacceptable words in Tv interviews but what can you expect, he doesnt have your IQ's you idiots. But do you have at least 30% of the power in his fist? Well if you do try asking Boomboom, bai nganong nikamang manka?

Even if there were no heaven or hell, no last judgment — I would never regret having tried to live by the word of God. . . . . If I had my life to live all over again, I wouldn’t change a thing... by: James B. Reuter, SJ

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 3:29 pm 
Middleweight

pj_asual wrote:
Time and again we have shown here in Pacland the microcosm of a Filipino society. We make very simple things so complicated. A simple arithmetic into a mind-bugling calculus. See the bone of contention is simple. A team of Filipino boxers fought in a much publicised boxfest for the World Cup of Boxing. Out of the 6 Pinoy boxers only Boomboom lost. Yes boomboom lost miserably. BUt instead of feeling for the young man, Filipino boxing fans, kuno, flak him with criticisms and baseless accusations including his handlers. Most are saying that Boomboom is overhyped, hambug and etc. And Mr. Aldeguer mishandled him etc. But the thing is boomboom was packaged as a fighter, advertised if you will. Because after all boxing is a business and evry product should be packaged well. And if i have to believe all those people who are saying the he is overhyped in media that means that I have to believe also that Quinito, Salven, Dennis Principe, Recca Trinidad and all other Filipino writers who wrote about boomboom are paid prophets. Boomboom is too overconfident and cocky, maybe yes! But what do you expect, his field is boxing he is not into gospel evangelization. Maybe during the fight he was overconfident and did not follow the instructions of his corner. That's because he is young. For Gods sake dont be hypocrites all of us committed mistakes one way or the other. The thing is we try to weigh Boomboom in our own scale. We try to measure him by our own yardstick. What I mean is most of us here are professionals who are lucky enough to have go through college but the boy is a simple farmer from Bohol. His mindset and way of thinking is very different from us, let us not judge him by the way we know how, let us understand his situation. He may have uttered unacceptable words in Tv interviews but what can you expect, he doesnt have your IQ's you idiots. But do you have at least 30% of the power in his fist? Well if you do try asking Boomboom, bai nganong nikamang manka?

Bro pj_asual, active na lagi kaayo ka ron!!!! (Trans: Active posting!)hehehehehehe......musta naman to atong mga bulohaton dha? (Trans: How is it going there in your work?).....Ok ra dha??.......hehehehe...ayo ayo sa Qatar bay!!!

BTW, regarding the thread, thanks for you inputs and expressing your thoughts. In ani unta mang reply ang mga pipz.....cool Ba, with sense pa jud!!!............heheheheh.....
AYOS AH!!!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 3:40 pm 
Welterweight

pj_asual wrote:

ATTENTION: CAPSKY!!!!

as an old poker line goes: "READ 'EM AND WEEP!"

your friend PJ_Asual makes more sense than you. Once in a while, you should take a hint or two from him

LOL

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 3:51 pm 
Middleweight

greenlight wrote:
pj_asual wrote:

your friend PJ_Asual makes more sense than you. Once in a while, you should take a hint or two from him

LOL

Ok......hehehehehehe.....

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 4:13 pm 
Heavyweight

CaPsLocKe wrote:
greenlight wrote:
pj_asual wrote:

LOL

Ok......hehehehehehe.....

At least, Boom2x is the most popular Pinoy boxer in Pacland now. Until after Pacman's fight anyway.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

“I sympathize with those who would minimize economic entanglement between nations. Ideas, knowledge, art, hospitality, travel should of their nature be international. But let goods be homespun and finance be primarily national.”
-Keynes

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 4:48 pm 
Welterweight

"ramrod og brownstone, bsan kamo pa duha magtabang, kamang jud mo nako. "

my friends, that's bragging...

if that fight happens and by just one straight by ramrod KO's me to the canvass...

then that statement i said seem silly and crap, doesn't it?

however, if I am a heavyweight champ and i said that statement, i guess you'd have second thoughts fighting me... why? because my belt and status gives me credibility and i'm qualified to say that because i have already proven myself...

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 5:08 pm 
Cruiserweight

Quote:
"bust_em_all"]"ramrod og brownstone, bsan kamo pa duha magtabang, kamang jud mo nako. "

Yes that is bragging. You are correct. But then again, what you claim might be correct because the fight did not even started yet.

Quote:
if that fight happens and by just one straight by ramrod KO's me to the canvass...

At least you said it with full confidence and true to yourself. After all, things like this happens. Better get up and fight again another day. Again, I repeat, this result is still uknown as stated above.

Quote:
however, if I am a heavyweight champ and i said that statement, i guess you'd have second thoughts fighting me... why? because my belt and status gives me credibility and i'm qualified to say that because i have already proven myself...

Proven yourself? yes because you're a champion. But being a champion does not mean you are invincible. That's why we have challengers in the first place. Being on top can be meant to broken. You can't blame challenger/contenders to have full confidence in themselves in pulling a victory.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 5:50 pm 
Heavyweight

CaPsLocKe wrote:
Have you seen the ABS CBN's Nagmamahal Kapamilya show that features Boom2x?
There is one segment there that Boom2x was interviewed about what he feels after the fight
when he went home. Then he meet someone in their town (accdng to Boom2x it was a tricycle driver) and ask "Ngano man nikamang ka?" (Trans: Why are you Kayoed?)............Did you know what's his answer???????????????...........It's ridiculous!!!!!!!!!
He even tell the tricycle driver "Kung ikaw kaha ako sukmagon, makaya kaha nimo akong kumo?" (Trans: If I'm going to punch you, can you take it?)..........Boom2x doesn't know how to deal the adversity of defeat.
Man, if he'll act like this...............I don't know if he can reach that far with that kind of attitude........He should have answered it politely........

My two cents anyway.

:( :(
Its none of your business.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 6:49 pm 
Middleweight

CaPsLocKe wrote:
pj_asual wrote:

Bro pj_asual, active na lagi kaayo ka ron!!!! (Trans: Active posting!)hehehehehehe......musta naman to atong mga bulohaton dha? (Trans: How is it going there in your work?).....Ok ra dha??.......hehehehe...ayo ayo sa Qatar bay!!!

BTW, regarding the thread, thanks for you inputs and expressing your thoughts. In ani unta mang reply ang mga pipz.....cool Ba, with sense pa jud!!!............heheheheh.....
AYOS AH!!!

Okay raman diri part. Dili lang okay ilaag-laag kai init then humid pud. Sa work walay kurat, petrochemical plant mao walay kurat kai kung masipyat mobuto raman ang planta. Hehehe. Wala man gudko lain linagw ron mao on-line ko sa Pacland. 4 days work and 4 days off so what to do? hehehe.

Even if there were no heaven or hell, no last judgment — I would never regret having tried to live by the word of God. . . . . If I had my life to live all over again, I wouldn’t change a thing... by: James B. Reuter, SJ

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 7:06 pm 
Heavyweight

bust_em_all wrote:
"ramrod og brownstone, bsan kamo pa duha magtabang, kamang jud mo nako. "

No, I don't consider your statement as silly and crap simply bcoz you have all the bragging rights to hype yourself to boost your confidence no matter what may be the results are....

That's how it is in boxing. Every boxer growls at his opponent notwithstanding the results after the fight. We the fans should give it to them......the bragging rights. It's part and parcel of their career as boxers.........

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 7:08 pm 
Heavyweight

Tony wrote:
CaPsLocKe wrote:
Have you seen the ABS CBN's Nagmamahal Kapamilya show that features Boom2x?
There is one segment there that Boom2x was interviewed about what he feels after the fight
when he went home. Then he meet someone in their town (accdng to Boom2x it was a tricycle driver) and ask "Ngano man nikamang ka?" (Trans: Why are you Kayoed?)............Did you know what's his answer???????????????...........It's ridiculous!!!!!!!!!
He even tell the tricycle driver "Kung ikaw kaha ako sukmagon, makaya kaha nimo akong kumo?" (Trans: If I'm going to punch you, can you take it?)..........Boom2x doesn't know how to deal the adversity of defeat.
Man, if he'll act like this...............I don't know if he can reach that far with that kind of attitude........He should have answered it politely........

My two cents anyway.

:( :(
Its none of your business.

Agree. Bwahahahaha..... :lol: :lol:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 233 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next