Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:05 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 233 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Boom2x's attitude
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 2:43 pm 
Offline
Middleweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 24, 2007 9:29 pm
Posts: 666
Location: Right at the middle of a woman's center crest.
greenlight wrote:
CaPsLocKe wrote:

LOL

Quite ironic (read -> hypocrite) coming from a guy who's on Boom's asz since you register as if you were in a mission to destroy him

BWAHAHAHAHA!


:snoring: :snoring: :snoring: :snoring:


LOL

oh come on Capsky, don't be such a disappointment. You can do better than that. :biglaugh:[/quote]

It's really hard to deal with people who are......................never mind.........newbies will always be newbies.......
no need to prove something.....i have said my part already.....hehehehehehe

_________________
Life is like a bicycle. In order to keep your balance, you must always move forward. - Albert Einstein.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Boom2x's attitude
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 3:00 pm 
Offline
Welterweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2007 10:41 am
Posts: 252
CaPsLocKe wrote:
greenlight wrote:
CaPsLocKe wrote:

LOL

Quite ironic (read -> hypocrite) coming from a guy who's on Boom's asz since you register as if you were in a mission to destroy him

BWAHAHAHAHA!


:snoring: :snoring: :snoring: :snoring:


LOL

oh come on Capsky, don't be such a disappointment. You can do better than that. :biglaugh:


It's really hard to deal with people who are......................never mind.........newbies will always be newbies.......
no need to prove something.....i have said my part already.....hehehehehehe[/quote]

LOL

Bwahahaha! I had expected that you'll gonna bring up this "newbie" thing but not that soon. That's the most pathetic reply from a self proclaimed veteran.

You're really a big freakin disappointment to the "oldies" capsky.

_________________
"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and consciencious stupidity."
-Martin Luther King, Jr.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Boom2x's attitude
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 3:03 pm 
Offline
Welterweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2007 10:41 am
Posts: 252
CaPsLocKe wrote:
greenlight wrote:
CaPsLocKe wrote:
[quote="greenlight"

LOL

Quite ironic (read -> hypocrite) coming from a guy who's on Boom's asz since you register as if you were in a mission to destroy him

BWAHAHAHAHA![/quote

:snoring: :snoring: :snoring: :snoring:


LOL

oh come on Capsky, don't be such a disappointment. You can do better than that. :biglaugh:


It's really hard to deal with people who are......................never mind.........newbies will always be newbies.......
no need to prove something.....i have said my part already.....hehehehehehe







LOL

Bwahahaha! I had expected that you'll gonna bring up this "newbie" thing but not that soon. That's the most pathetic reply from a self proclaimed veteran.

You're really a big freakin disappointment to the "oldies" capsky.

_________________
"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and consciencious stupidity."
-Martin Luther King, Jr.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Boom2x's attitude
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 3:11 pm 
Offline
Middleweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 24, 2007 9:29 pm
Posts: 666
Location: Right at the middle of a woman's center crest.
greenlight wrote:
[quote="CaPsLocKe





LOL

Bwahahaha! I had expected that you'll gonna bring up this "newbie" thing but not that soon. That's the most pathetic reply from a self proclaimed veteran.

You're really a big freakin disappointment to the "oldies" capsky.




:snoring: :snoring: :snoring: :snoring: :snoring: :snoring:

_________________
Life is like a bicycle. In order to keep your balance, you must always move forward. - Albert Einstein.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Boom2x's attitude
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 3:16 pm 
Offline
Middleweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 05, 2006 12:50 pm
Posts: 645
Location: Doha, Qatar
Time and again we have shown here in Pacland the microcosm of a Filipino society. We make very simple things so complicated. A simple arithmetic into a mind-bugling calculus. See the bone of contention is simple. A team of Filipino boxers fought in a much publicised boxfest for the World Cup of Boxing. Out of the 6 Pinoy boxers only Boomboom lost. Yes boomboom lost miserably. BUt instead of feeling for the young man, Filipino boxing fans, kuno, flak him with criticisms and baseless accusations including his handlers. Most are saying that Boomboom is overhyped, hambug and etc. And Mr. Aldeguer mishandled him etc. But the thing is boomboom was packaged as a fighter, advertised if you will. Because after all boxing is a business and evry product should be packaged well. And if i have to believe all those people who are saying the he is overhyped in media that means that I have to believe also that Quinito, Salven, Dennis Principe, Recca Trinidad and all other Filipino writers who wrote about boomboom are paid prophets. Boomboom is too overconfident and cocky, maybe yes! But what do you expect, his field is boxing he is not into gospel evangelization. Maybe during the fight he was overconfident and did not follow the instructions of his corner. That's because he is young. For Gods sake dont be hypocrites all of us committed mistakes one way or the other. The thing is we try to weigh Boomboom in our own scale. We try to measure him by our own yardstick. What I mean is most of us here are professionals who are lucky enough to have go through college but the boy is a simple farmer from Bohol. His mindset and way of thinking is very different from us, let us not judge him by the way we know how, let us understand his situation. He may have uttered unacceptable words in Tv interviews but what can you expect, he doesnt have your IQ's you idiots. But do you have at least 30% of the power in his fist? Well if you do try asking Boomboom, bai nganong nikamang manka?

_________________
Even if there were no heaven or hell, no last judgment — I would never regret having tried to live by the word of God. . . . . If I had my life to live all over again, I wouldn’t change a thing... by: James B. Reuter, SJ


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Boom2x's attitude
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 3:29 pm 
Offline
Middleweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 24, 2007 9:29 pm
Posts: 666
Location: Right at the middle of a woman's center crest.
pj_asual wrote:
Time and again we have shown here in Pacland the microcosm of a Filipino society. We make very simple things so complicated. A simple arithmetic into a mind-bugling calculus. See the bone of contention is simple. A team of Filipino boxers fought in a much publicised boxfest for the World Cup of Boxing. Out of the 6 Pinoy boxers only Boomboom lost. Yes boomboom lost miserably. BUt instead of feeling for the young man, Filipino boxing fans, kuno, flak him with criticisms and baseless accusations including his handlers. Most are saying that Boomboom is overhyped, hambug and etc. And Mr. Aldeguer mishandled him etc. But the thing is boomboom was packaged as a fighter, advertised if you will. Because after all boxing is a business and evry product should be packaged well. And if i have to believe all those people who are saying the he is overhyped in media that means that I have to believe also that Quinito, Salven, Dennis Principe, Recca Trinidad and all other Filipino writers who wrote about boomboom are paid prophets. Boomboom is too overconfident and cocky, maybe yes! But what do you expect, his field is boxing he is not into gospel evangelization. Maybe during the fight he was overconfident and did not follow the instructions of his corner. That's because he is young. For Gods sake dont be hypocrites all of us committed mistakes one way or the other. The thing is we try to weigh Boomboom in our own scale. We try to measure him by our own yardstick. What I mean is most of us here are professionals who are lucky enough to have go through college but the boy is a simple farmer from Bohol. His mindset and way of thinking is very different from us, let us not judge him by the way we know how, let us understand his situation. He may have uttered unacceptable words in Tv interviews but what can you expect, he doesnt have your IQ's you idiots. But do you have at least 30% of the power in his fist? Well if you do try asking Boomboom, bai nganong nikamang manka?


Bro pj_asual, active na lagi kaayo ka ron!!!! (Trans: Active posting!)hehehehehehe......musta naman to atong mga bulohaton dha? (Trans: How is it going there in your work?).....Ok ra dha??.......hehehehe...ayo ayo sa Qatar bay!!!

BTW, regarding the thread, thanks for you inputs and expressing your thoughts. In ani unta mang reply ang mga pipz.....cool Ba, with sense pa jud!!!............heheheheh.....
AYOS AH!!!

_________________
Life is like a bicycle. In order to keep your balance, you must always move forward. - Albert Einstein.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Boom2x's attitude
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 3:40 pm 
Offline
Welterweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2007 10:41 am
Posts: 252
pj_asual wrote:
Time and again we have shown here in Pacland the microcosm of a Filipino society. We make very simple things so complicated. A simple arithmetic into a mind-bugling calculus. See the bone of contention is simple. A team of Filipino boxers fought in a much publicised boxfest for the World Cup of Boxing. Out of the 6 Pinoy boxers only Boomboom lost. Yes boomboom lost miserably. BUt instead of feeling for the young man, Filipino boxing fans, kuno, flak him with criticisms and baseless accusations including his handlers. Most are saying that Boomboom is overhyped, hambug and etc. And Mr. Aldeguer mishandled him etc. But the thing is boomboom was packaged as a fighter, advertised if you will. Because after all boxing is a business and evry product should be packaged well. And if i have to believe all those people who are saying the he is overhyped in media that means that I have to believe also that Quinito, Salven, Dennis Principe, Recca Trinidad and all other Filipino writers who wrote about boomboom are paid prophets. Boomboom is too overconfident and cocky, maybe yes! But what do you expect, his field is boxing he is not into gospel evangelization. Maybe during the fight he was overconfident and did not follow the instructions of his corner. That's because he is young. For Gods sake dont be hypocrites all of us committed mistakes one way or the other. The thing is we try to weigh Boomboom in our own scale. We try to measure him by our own yardstick. What I mean is most of us here are professionals who are lucky enough to have go through college but the boy is a simple farmer from Bohol. His mindset and way of thinking is very different from us, let us not judge him by the way we know how, let us understand his situation. He may have uttered unacceptable words in Tv interviews but what can you expect, he doesnt have your IQ's you idiots. But do you have at least 30% of the power in his fist? Well if you do try asking Boomboom, bai nganong nikamang manka?


ATTENTION: CAPSKY!!!!

as an old poker line goes: "READ 'EM AND WEEP!"

your friend PJ_Asual makes more sense than you. Once in a while, you should take a hint or two from him


LOL

_________________
"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and consciencious stupidity."
-Martin Luther King, Jr.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Boom2x's attitude
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 3:51 pm 
Offline
Middleweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 24, 2007 9:29 pm
Posts: 666
Location: Right at the middle of a woman's center crest.
greenlight wrote:
pj_asual wrote:
Time and again we have shown here in Pacland the microcosm of a Filipino society. We make very simple things so complicated. A simple arithmetic into a mind-bugling calculus. See the bone of contention is simple. A team of Filipino boxers fought in a much publicised boxfest for the World Cup of Boxing. Out of the 6 Pinoy boxers only Boomboom lost. Yes boomboom lost miserably. BUt instead of feeling for the young man, Filipino boxing fans, kuno, flak him with criticisms and baseless accusations including his handlers. Most are saying that Boomboom is overhyped, hambug and etc. And Mr. Aldeguer mishandled him etc. But the thing is boomboom was packaged as a fighter, advertised if you will. Because after all boxing is a business and evry product should be packaged well. And if i have to believe all those people who are saying the he is overhyped in media that means that I have to believe also that Quinito, Salven, Dennis Principe, Recca Trinidad and all other Filipino writers who wrote about boomboom are paid prophets. Boomboom is too overconfident and cocky, maybe yes! But what do you expect, his field is boxing he is not into gospel evangelization. Maybe during the fight he was overconfident and did not follow the instructions of his corner. That's because he is young. For Gods sake dont be hypocrites all of us committed mistakes one way or the other. The thing is we try to weigh Boomboom in our own scale. We try to measure him by our own yardstick. What I mean is most of us here are professionals who are lucky enough to have go through college but the boy is a simple farmer from Bohol. His mindset and way of thinking is very different from us, let us not judge him by the way we know how, let us understand his situation. He may have uttered unacceptable words in Tv interviews but what can you expect, he doesnt have your IQ's you idiots. But do you have at least 30% of the power in his fist? Well if you do try asking Boomboom, bai nganong nikamang manka?


ATTENTION: CAPSKY!!!!

as an old poker line goes: "READ 'EM AND WEEP!"

your friend PJ_Asual makes more sense than you. Once in a while, you should take a hint or two from him


LOL


Ok......hehehehehehe.....

_________________
Life is like a bicycle. In order to keep your balance, you must always move forward. - Albert Einstein.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Boom2x's attitude
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 4:13 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2007 5:33 pm
Posts: 4876
CaPsLocKe wrote:
greenlight wrote:
pj_asual wrote:
Time and again we have shown here in Pacland the microcosm of a Filipino society. We make very simple things so complicated. A simple arithmetic into a mind-bugling calculus. See the bone of contention is simple. A team of Filipino boxers fought in a much publicised boxfest for the World Cup of Boxing. Out of the 6 Pinoy boxers only Boomboom lost. Yes boomboom lost miserably. BUt instead of feeling for the young man, Filipino boxing fans, kuno, flak him with criticisms and baseless accusations including his handlers. Most are saying that Boomboom is overhyped, hambug and etc. And Mr. Aldeguer mishandled him etc. But the thing is boomboom was packaged as a fighter, advertised if you will. Because after all boxing is a business and evry product should be packaged well. And if i have to believe all those people who are saying the he is overhyped in media that means that I have to believe also that Quinito, Salven, Dennis Principe, Recca Trinidad and all other Filipino writers who wrote about boomboom are paid prophets. Boomboom is too overconfident and cocky, maybe yes! But what do you expect, his field is boxing he is not into gospel evangelization. Maybe during the fight he was overconfident and did not follow the instructions of his corner. That's because he is young. For Gods sake dont be hypocrites all of us committed mistakes one way or the other. The thing is we try to weigh Boomboom in our own scale. We try to measure him by our own yardstick. What I mean is most of us here are professionals who are lucky enough to have go through college but the boy is a simple farmer from Bohol. His mindset and way of thinking is very different from us, let us not judge him by the way we know how, let us understand his situation. He may have uttered unacceptable words in Tv interviews but what can you expect, he doesnt have your IQ's you idiots. But do you have at least 30% of the power in his fist? Well if you do try asking Boomboom, bai nganong nikamang manka?


ATTENTION: CAPSKY!!!!

as an old poker line goes: "READ 'EM AND WEEP!"

your friend PJ_Asual makes more sense than you. Once in a while, you should take a hint or two from him


LOL


Ok......hehehehehehe.....


At least, Boom2x is the most popular Pinoy boxer in Pacland now. Until after Pacman's fight anyway.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
“I sympathize with those who would minimize economic entanglement between nations. Ideas, knowledge, art, hospitality, travel should of their nature be international. But let goods be homespun and finance be primarily national.”
-Keynes


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Boom2x's attitude
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 4:48 pm 
Offline
Welterweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 28, 2006 9:57 pm
Posts: 478
Location: Sugbu
"ramrod og brownstone, bsan kamo pa duha magtabang, kamang jud mo nako. "

my friends, that's bragging...

if that fight happens and by just one straight by ramrod KO's me to the canvass...

then that statement i said seem silly and crap, doesn't it?


however, if I am a heavyweight champ and i said that statement, i guess you'd have second thoughts fighting me... why? because my belt and status gives me credibility and i'm qualified to say that because i have already proven myself...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Boom2x's attitude
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 5:08 pm 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2003 5:32 pm
Posts: 2712
Quote:
"bust_em_all"]"ramrod og brownstone, bsan kamo pa duha magtabang, kamang jud mo nako. "

my friends, that's bragging...


Yes that is bragging. You are correct. But then again, what you claim might be correct because the fight did not even started yet.

Quote:
if that fight happens and by just one straight by ramrod KO's me to the canvass...

then that statement i said seem silly and crap, doesn't it?


At least you said it with full confidence and true to yourself. After all, things like this happens. Better get up and fight again another day. Again, I repeat, this result is still uknown as stated above.



Quote:
however, if I am a heavyweight champ and i said that statement, i guess you'd have second thoughts fighting me... why? because my belt and status gives me credibility and i'm qualified to say that because i have already proven myself...


Proven yourself? yes because you're a champion. But being a champion does not mean you are invincible. That's why we have challengers in the first place. Being on top can be meant to broken. You can't blame challenger/contenders to have full confidence in themselves in pulling a victory.

_________________
Music is like a car. Though the new ones has all the technological goodies inside, one cannot discount the durability of a good old vintage mobile you can find.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Boom2x's attitude
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 5:50 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight

Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2003 10:45 pm
Posts: 22592
Location: Q.C.
CaPsLocKe wrote:
Have you seen the ABS CBN's Nagmamahal Kapamilya show that features Boom2x?
There is one segment there that Boom2x was interviewed about what he feels after the fight
when he went home. Then he meet someone in their town (accdng to Boom2x it was a tricycle driver) and ask "Ngano man nikamang ka?" (Trans: Why are you Kayoed?)............Did you know what's his answer???????????????...........It's ridiculous!!!!!!!!!
He even tell the tricycle driver "Kung ikaw kaha ako sukmagon, makaya kaha nimo akong kumo?" (Trans: If I'm going to punch you, can you take it?)..........Boom2x doesn't know how to deal the adversity of defeat.
Man, if he'll act like this...............I don't know if he can reach that far with that kind of attitude........He should have answered it politely........

My two cents anyway.

:( :(
Its none of your business.

_________________
A man's soul can be judged by the way he treats his dog.
-- Charles Doran


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Boom2x's attitude
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 6:49 pm 
Offline
Middleweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 05, 2006 12:50 pm
Posts: 645
Location: Doha, Qatar
CaPsLocKe wrote:
pj_asual wrote:
Time and again we have shown here in Pacland the microcosm of a Filipino society. We make very simple things so complicated. A simple arithmetic into a mind-bugling calculus. See the bone of contention is simple. A team of Filipino boxers fought in a much publicised boxfest for the World Cup of Boxing. Out of the 6 Pinoy boxers only Boomboom lost. Yes boomboom lost miserably. BUt instead of feeling for the young man, Filipino boxing fans, kuno, flak him with criticisms and baseless accusations including his handlers. Most are saying that Boomboom is overhyped, hambug and etc. And Mr. Aldeguer mishandled him etc. But the thing is boomboom was packaged as a fighter, advertised if you will. Because after all boxing is a business and evry product should be packaged well. And if i have to believe all those people who are saying the he is overhyped in media that means that I have to believe also that Quinito, Salven, Dennis Principe, Recca Trinidad and all other Filipino writers who wrote about boomboom are paid prophets. Boomboom is too overconfident and cocky, maybe yes! But what do you expect, his field is boxing he is not into gospel evangelization. Maybe during the fight he was overconfident and did not follow the instructions of his corner. That's because he is young. For Gods sake dont be hypocrites all of us committed mistakes one way or the other. The thing is we try to weigh Boomboom in our own scale. We try to measure him by our own yardstick. What I mean is most of us here are professionals who are lucky enough to have go through college but the boy is a simple farmer from Bohol. His mindset and way of thinking is very different from us, let us not judge him by the way we know how, let us understand his situation. He may have uttered unacceptable words in Tv interviews but what can you expect, he doesnt have your IQ's you idiots. But do you have at least 30% of the power in his fist? Well if you do try asking Boomboom, bai nganong nikamang manka?


Bro pj_asual, active na lagi kaayo ka ron!!!! (Trans: Active posting!)hehehehehehe......musta naman to atong mga bulohaton dha? (Trans: How is it going there in your work?).....Ok ra dha??.......hehehehe...ayo ayo sa Qatar bay!!!

BTW, regarding the thread, thanks for you inputs and expressing your thoughts. In ani unta mang reply ang mga pipz.....cool Ba, with sense pa jud!!!............heheheheh.....
AYOS AH!!!



Okay raman diri part. Dili lang okay ilaag-laag kai init then humid pud. Sa work walay kurat, petrochemical plant mao walay kurat kai kung masipyat mobuto raman ang planta. Hehehe. Wala man gudko lain linagw ron mao on-line ko sa Pacland. 4 days work and 4 days off so what to do? hehehe.

_________________
Even if there were no heaven or hell, no last judgment — I would never regret having tried to live by the word of God. . . . . If I had my life to live all over again, I wouldn’t change a thing... by: James B. Reuter, SJ


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Boom2x's attitude
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 7:06 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2003 1:28 pm
Posts: 35014
Location: Cebu, Phils., Paclander ID No. 0044
bust_em_all wrote:
"ramrod og brownstone, bsan kamo pa duha magtabang, kamang jud mo nako. "

my friends, that's bragging...

if that fight happens and by just one straight by ramrod KO's me to the canvass...

then that statement i said seem silly and crap, doesn't it?


however, if I am a heavyweight champ and i said that statement, i guess you'd have second thoughts fighting me... why? because my belt and status gives me credibility and i'm qualified to say that because i have already proven myself...


No, I don't consider your statement as silly and crap simply bcoz you have all the bragging rights to hype yourself to boost your confidence no matter what may be the results are....

That's how it is in boxing. Every boxer growls at his opponent notwithstanding the results after the fight. We the fans should give it to them......the bragging rights. It's part and parcel of their career as boxers.........

_________________
Don't Fear the Enemy that Attacks You, But the Fake Friend that Hugs You..!!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Boom2x's attitude
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 7:08 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2003 1:28 pm
Posts: 35014
Location: Cebu, Phils., Paclander ID No. 0044
Tony wrote:
CaPsLocKe wrote:
Have you seen the ABS CBN's Nagmamahal Kapamilya show that features Boom2x?
There is one segment there that Boom2x was interviewed about what he feels after the fight
when he went home. Then he meet someone in their town (accdng to Boom2x it was a tricycle driver) and ask "Ngano man nikamang ka?" (Trans: Why are you Kayoed?)............Did you know what's his answer???????????????...........It's ridiculous!!!!!!!!!
He even tell the tricycle driver "Kung ikaw kaha ako sukmagon, makaya kaha nimo akong kumo?" (Trans: If I'm going to punch you, can you take it?)..........Boom2x doesn't know how to deal the adversity of defeat.
Man, if he'll act like this...............I don't know if he can reach that far with that kind of attitude........He should have answered it politely........

My two cents anyway.

:( :(
Its none of your business.


Agree. Bwahahahaha..... :lol: :lol:

_________________
Don't Fear the Enemy that Attacks You, But the Fake Friend that Hugs You..!!


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 233 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

All times are UTC + 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

philboxing.com | pinoygreats.com
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group