Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Sat Dec 15, 2018 5:13 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 178 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Next
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 5:01 pm 
Welterweight

Hi guys, I'm an avid WWE fan since childhood. We all know its scripted but we can't deny the fact that it is more entertaining and exciting to watch. Because of that, I composed my all time best Signature moves of past and present wrestling superstars. A also include my Top 5 best submission moves of all time. I know some of you may have different reactions of my thread, but I hope that we treat this post as "Katuwaan lang" (just for fun)...You may post your own version of best moves....

Heres mine:::

THE BEST SIGNATURE MOVES OF ALL TIME:

1. Tombstone Pildriver / Undertaker.......the undertaker is wrecking havoc to the WWE for a decade and no one has escaped his devastating finisher tombstone piledriver.

2. Stone cold Stunner / Steve Austin.....this bald guy has the coolest finisher of them all. This finishing move is very easy to perform and its impact is like a venom of a rattlesnake.

3. Pedigree / Tripple H.....the ten time world champion has his knee as a perfect weapon. he uses it to perform this move and pummeled his opponents face first to the floor.

4. F-5 / Brock Lesnar.....the former WWE champion is now in Japan but you cant deny his presence in the early 2000 when he dominated smackdown for almost 3 years.

5. Jackhammer / Bill Goldberg.....the creator of spear in the wrestling world before Edge. Bill is the avoided one from WCW to WWE. His match with Lesnar and HHH was a classic.

6. Sweet Chin Music / Shawn Michaels....the showstopper heart break kid is a legend of its own right. His super kick is the only advantage michael he has in the ring especially when his against a bigger man.

7. Pile Driver / Jerry Lawler....before Undertakers "Tombstone", there is the original Pile driver of the King. A former Heavyweight Champion and now a regular RAW commetator.

8. F U / John Cena.....the current WWE champion is fresh from his victory in wresltmania. But his STFU is the one he relied on to defeat the fully determined HBK.

9. Rock Bottom / The Rock....described as "the biggest mouth" in WWE. The rock has compiled wins over steve austin, HHH, Hulk Hogan, Mick Foley, and it's all courtesy of Rock Bottom. He is now a widely sucessful actor.

10. 3-D / The Dudley Boyz....the most creative and devastating finishing move ever by a tag team. The dudleyz are the most feared duo in WWE history. Having won Tag team titles several times.

TOP 5 SUBMISSION MOVES OF ALL TIME

1. Sharpshooter / Bret Hart....one of the greatest athlete in sports entertainment. He thrilled us by this overwhelming manouver for a decade.

2. Figure 4 / Ric Flair....he is a 16-time world champion and called as "the dirtiest player of the game". You wont argue the fact that figure 4 is one of the best all time.

3. Human Torture Rack / Lex Luger....first seen in WCW in 1987. Lex Luger also known as "The Total Package", began using his unique submission hold. An NWA alliance member with Rick Flair and Ole Anderson in the then WCW payperview "The Great American Bash".

4. Mr Socko/Mandible Claw / Mick Foley....this manouver creates fear from the likes of The Rock and Undetaker. Mick is best remembered in his classic Hardcore matches and death defying stunts in the ring.

5. Ankle Lock / Kurt Angle....the best technical athlete in history of WWE. Kurt is a former Olympic Gold Medalist and WWE Champion. Together with his Ankle lock, he also has a signature move called ANgle Slam.

If you want some reference, heres were to get some....

http://www.100megsfree4.com/wiawrestlin ... wf_fin.htm

Now give me your top rated signature moves of all time.... peace

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 5:17 pm 
Heavyweight

DDT by Jake "the Snake" Roberts, and then when the snake comes out the duffel bag, is the most memorable one for me.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 5:34 pm 
Middleweight

bro you forgot the peoples elbow of the rock

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 6:10 pm 
Cruiserweight

nice list.. i agree with bret hart.... i also like the perfect flex by mr. perfect.. i always use to do tht to my brother and he never got out... also the cross faxe chickem wing, how bout the million dollar dream..... :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 6:16 pm 
Heavyweight

Who has the better figure 4 deadlock,Flair or The Hammer Valentine?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 6:23 pm 
Heavyweight

Nothing beats The People's Elbow. The most electrifying move in sports entertainment history shyts on all those other moves listed above.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 6:49 pm 
Middleweight

the best finishing move
1. Stone Cold Stunner

the best submission moves
1. Ankle lock ang Walls of Jericho

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 6:51 pm 
Lightweight

darren_simion wrote:
Nothing beats The People's Elbow. The most electrifying move in sports entertainment history shyts on all those other moves listed above.

Correct ka jan bro!!!

PEOPLE'S ELBOW is the most electrifying and entertaining stunt of all time... even though it's not that powerful... it's the art that matters...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 7:08 pm 
Lightweight

Chris Benoit's Crippler Crossface. feel so sorry about benoit, he is one of the underrated wrestler. Cena? F.U sucks, cena sux he is a just ripoff of what stone cold and the rock has become.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 7:23 pm 
Cruiserweight

PACSTRAIGHTLEFT IS THE BEST OF ALL TIME

:stump:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 7:34 pm 
Middleweight

what about 1-2-3 kid? or MVP? hehehehe

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 7:38 pm 
Heavyweight

what about the crossed face chicken wing??

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 7:41 pm 
Welterweight

Cobra clutch by Sgt. Slaughter.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 7:50 pm 
Cruiserweight

Ravishing Rick Rude's "Rude Awakening"
Greg The Hammer Valentine's "Figure Four"
Jake The Snake Robert's "Sleeper"

:lol: WWF Childhood Memories at its finest :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 7:52 pm 
Welterweight

When Batista and the undertaker where fighting in the ring, they where both slapping each other like women.

Make WWE real lets see who ends up winning.

:biglaugh:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 178 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Next