Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:54 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 178 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:43 am 
Cruiserweight

stomp the domp - doink the clown hahaha

circus type my all time favorite.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:45 pm 
Cruiserweight

3D. Finishing move of The Dudley Boyz. It may look simple but its cool. 8)

DREAM!! BELIEVE!! AND!! MULTIPLY!! OH YEAH!! XD

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:12 pm 
Light Heavyweight

dsource1981 wrote:
Good list!

I want to add the finishing moves of Demolition, Legion of Doom and Jake The Snake.

How can you not include the Ultimate Warrior's finishing move?!??!!??! Sweet Chin Music is pretty good too.

The lamest would be the Rockers finisher.

The best post fight move would be Brutus "The Barber" Beefcake cutting the opponents hair off after getting em in a sleeper hold!!! CLASSIC!

Wow Idol ko si beefcake noon!
I remember ang aga ko sa palengke noon bago pumasok sa school para makabili lang ng
folding na gunting para magaya si Beefcake :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:12 pm 
Featherweight

Frankensteiner performed by Scott Steiner during his younger days, he was held up, and then countered with his move and then rolled with a pin, i forgot their opponent it was during WWF time he was with his brother rick, it was a classic,

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:15 pm 
Featherweight

corkscrewpunch! wrote:
heres one finishing move that was not allowed from wwf then.. Brainbuster's tag team fin move Spike Piledriver.

still the best..Pete Williams' Canadian Destroyer!!Image

:bounce1:

Oo nga da best nga yung ke Petey Williams para akong napapa tayo sa silya (kahit alam kong scripted )every time he does that,

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:18 pm 
Featherweight

kipoy218 wrote:
Since most posters here are wrestling fans i'll ask some trivia question :D

This wrestler's right foot was amputated as a result of an accident but he continued to wrestle with a prosthesis (Prosthetic limb) unknown to his fans and even to fellow wrestler. He even showered with his boots on just to keep this secret.

Anyone knows this wrestler :D

Si Maurice Vauchon ba yan? just guessing?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:26 pm 
Light Heavyweight

The Rock: Triple H, let The Rock understand this for a second. He beat your *** in a cage match, and now you're the number one contender for the WWF Title? Well The Rock realizes why that is. 'Cause you got a three foot nose, you turn it sideways, and stick it straight up Vince's ***! Now. Onto 'Bad ***' Billy Gunn. The Rock understands what took place. The night you won King of the Ring, you got down on your knees, put your little hands together, and you said a prayer, and it sounded like this
The Rock: [in a squeaky voice]
The Rock: 'Oh dear God! You see, my names Billy. And I just won King of the Ring, but there's one problem. Everybody still thinks
[back to normal voice]
The Rock: that I absolutely suck!' And then at that point Billy, your house started to shake, the heavens opened up, and God himself spoke to you and said this 'Bob... ' 'But my names Billy!' 'It doesn't matter what your name is! You are absolutely right, you do suck! But there is one thing and one thing only you can do. You must go find the man who is simply electrifying. You must go find The Rock!' 'Oh but God, anybody but The Rock... ' 'Know your role and shut your mouth!' And then Billy, as fear went through your body, tears went down your cheek, and piss rolled down your leg! Your house started to shake again, the clouds parted, the heavens opened, and what seemed like Millions...
The Rock: [fans yelling 'And Millions!']
The Rock: Of voices all said to you in unison. Jabroni! If ya smeeellll! What The Rock... is cookin'.
Share this quote

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:34 pm 
Heavyweight

nuper17 wrote:
Hi guys, I'm an avid WWE fan since childhood. We all know its scripted but we can't deny the fact that it is more entertaining and exciting to watch. Because of that, I composed my all time best Signature moves of past and present wrestling superstars. A also include my Top 5 best submission moves of all time. I know some of you may have different reactions of my thread, but I hope that we treat this post as "Katuwaan lang" (just for fun)...You may post your own version of best moves....

Heres mine:::

THE BEST SIGNATURE MOVES OF ALL TIME:

1. Tombstone Pildriver / Undertaker.......the undertaker is wrecking havoc to the WWE for a decade and no one has escaped his devastating finisher tombstone piledriver.

2. Stone cold Stunner / Steve Austin.....this bald guy has the coolest finisher of them all. This finishing move is very easy to perform and its impact is like a venom of a rattlesnake.

3. Pedigree / Tripple H.....the ten time world champion has his knee as a perfect weapon. he uses it to perform this move and pummeled his opponents face first to the floor.

4. F-5 / Brock Lesnar.....the former WWE champion is now in Japan but you cant deny his presence in the early 2000 when he dominated smackdown for almost 3 years.

5. Jackhammer / Bill Goldberg.....the creator of spear in the wrestling world before Edge. Bill is the avoided one from WCW to WWE. His match with Lesnar and HHH was a classic.

6. Sweet Chin Music / Shawn Michaels....the showstopper heart break kid is a legend of its own right. His super kick is the only advantage michael he has in the ring especially when his against a bigger man.

7. Pile Driver / Jerry Lawler....before Undertakers "Tombstone", there is the original Pile driver of the King. A former Heavyweight Champion and now a regular RAW commetator.

8. F U / John Cena.....the current WWE champion is fresh from his victory in wresltmania. But his STFU is the one he relied on to defeat the fully determined HBK.

9. Rock Bottom / The Rock....described as "the biggest mouth" in WWE. The rock has compiled wins over steve austin, HHH, Hulk Hogan, Mick Foley, and it's all courtesy of Rock Bottom. He is now a widely sucessful actor.

10. 3-D / The Dudley Boyz....the most creative and devastating finishing move ever by a tag team. The dudleyz are the most feared duo in WWE history. Having won Tag team titles several times.

TOP 5 SUBMISSION MOVES OF ALL TIME

1. Sharpshooter / Bret Hart....one of the greatest athlete in sports entertainment. He thrilled us by this overwhelming manouver for a decade.

2. Figure 4 / Ric Flair....he is a 16-time world champion and called as "the dirtiest player of the game". You wont argue the fact that figure 4 is one of the best all time.

3. Human Torture Rack / Lex Luger....first seen in WCW in 1987. Lex Luger also known as "The Total Package", began using his unique submission hold. An NWA alliance member with Rick Flair and Ole Anderson in the then WCW payperview "The Great American Bash".

4. Mr Socko/Mandible Claw / Mick Foley....this manouver creates fear from the likes of The Rock and Undetaker. Mick is best remembered in his classic Hardcore matches and death defying stunts in the ring.

5. Ankle Lock / Kurt Angle....the best technical athlete in history of WWE. Kurt is a former Olympic Gold Medalist and WWE Champion. Together with his Ankle lock, he also has a signature move called ANgle Slam.

If you want some reference, heres were to get some....

http://www.100megsfree4.com/wiawrestlin ... wf_fin.htm

Now give me your top rated signature moves of all time.... peace

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

buhay paba ang mga ito? just asking :lol:

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 11:50 am 
Cruiserweight

you forgot!, doink the clown's whooop asss!, and cobra by santino my all time favorite,

when i was playing nintendo back in high school 1995 i skip class just to play arcade at datu complex here in davao city, and i was playing the wrestlemania, my favorite combo is doink the clown lol, oh how the years go by..... :D

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 9:42 pm 
Cruiserweight

Brock Lesnar has return to wwe. But he lost to john cena in extreme rules 2012 this pass wwe ppv. 8)

DREAM!! BELIEVE!! AND!! MULTIPLY!! OH YEAH!! XD

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 4:35 pm 
Heavyweight

RIP Chyna.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 5:07 pm 
Middleweight

Retz wrote:
RIP Chyna.

It was sad sad news that Chyna is now dead. :(

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 8:15 pm 
Welterweight

Up Up...

My own post from 2005.

Ahhh. Sad that time pass so quickly...

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 178 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12