Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:41 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 99 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 6:24 am 
Middleweight

HAHAHAHHAHAHAH what happened to ortiz, heroe? it seems like he's doing the chicken dance LOL its sad that viloria only needed one round to dispose ortiz LOL

kuchiku chiku HAHAHAHAH

LOL to morales. he just got toyed around by raheem. sad day for mexicans.

don't hide now heroe, but better luck next tym ahihihi

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 8:37 am 
Light Heavyweight

heroe_del_silencio wrote:
Right....Manny is very focused...on selling his movie lol. What I thought was even weirder was Villoria's speech in which he basically turned his back on the United States...He said he was 100% Filipino, not Hawaiian (American). Even Gary Shaw made fun of him...that was hillarious. Like the world cares where Villoria is from. Anyway, Villoria will be beaten by Ortiz, regardless of where he says he's from lol. Peace.

lol...good fight heroe...PEACE!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 5:34 am 
Light Heavyweight

Right....Manny is very focused...on selling his movie lol. What I thought was even weirder was Villoria's speech in which he basically turned his back on the United States...He said he was 100% Filipino, not Hawaiian (American). Even Gary Shaw made fun of him...that was hillarious. Like the world cares where Villoria is from. Anyway, Villoria will be beaten by Ortiz, regardless of where he says he's from lol. Peace.

hahahahaha ortiz got his a$$ kicked in fool, 1 round, put your foot back in your mouth...pinoy pride you *****!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 7:09 am 
Bantamweight

Gary Shaw: "I want all of you to know that I was born in Las Vegas, New Mexico. I grew up in Jersey City, New Jersey, but I am really Filipino."

That was just Hillarious.
Vilorias parents were filipinos,they were born and raised in ilocos of luzon philippines.viloria is a true bloodied filipino only born and raised in hawaaii.heroe silencio youd better shut up now because you're wrong when you said ortiz will beat viloria,i have seen with my own eyes,i was there when viloria stunned the whole coliseum when he knocked out ortiz,the mexican chant mexico,mexico,mexico was nowhere to hear,the people saw ortiz trying to stand up and regain his senses but suddenly he drops again,that was a hard blow.People are chanting mexico,mexico,mexico during the first up to fifth round of pacquiao and velasquez fight,but they were all quiet when their fighter got knock down,and then there goes philippines,phillipines chant.hahahahahahaha.ive read some of your post and it seems to me that you're irk ,irritated,disgusted and feeling hurt,im sorry for you but please dont act like a hopeless looser.You know what you should not pity,morales and ortiz but rather pity the guy which i think a mexican who was badly beaten by the black guys while raheem was giving morales a boxing lesson.He was down the floor but the black guy just keep on kicking and kicking him,what an aweful sight.peace. :celebrate:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 7:58 am 
Light Heavyweight

His parents are both pinoys so i guess he is 100%, his citizenship maybe american though....... :) :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 6:50 pm 
Light Heavyweight

Heroe is crying till now!!! he his nowhere to be found. Maybe he commit suicide..... :bounce1: :bounce1: :bounce1: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 8:39 pm 
Featherweight

I wonder what you say now...Quite tough to swallow what you spit out ehhh? Be careful next time.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 8:48 pm 
Lightweight

w@l@Ng1s1p wrote:

h_d_s, maybe no one will give a sh!t about it but that gives the kid a sense of pride and spirit....doesnt it make u feel the same shouting to the world that ur a mexican even if no one cares???? what will count before the sun sets is your ortiz leaving the staples without a belt.

hi heroe hehehehehehe

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 9:07 pm 
Middleweight

Yohoooooooo Heroeeeee Where are yooooouuuuu!!!

Nyak! Nyak! Nyak!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 99 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7