Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:59 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 4:40 pm 
Lightweight

Shark_Attack wrote:
Pacman should set aside EM first and fight the winner of MAB-Peden.

i agree with you bro. PACMAN has nothing to gain fighting EM again, he has to go unify the titles.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 6:31 pm 
Welterweight

jude alejo llaneta wrote:
Shark_Attack wrote:
Pacman should set aside EM first and fight the winner of MAB-Peden.

i agree with you bro. PACMAN has nothing to gain fighting EM again, he has to go unify the titles.

me too. for me, MAB should go after MP for him to proved that he is a real champ.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 7:06 pm 
Light Heavyweight

heroe_del_silencio wrote:
You can bet that Morales will once again rise to the occassion. He will be even more dangerous than last time. Why? Because right now Barrera is considering the possibility of going up to 135 lbs to gain his fourth title in a different weight class. So what? This was Morales' dream!!! Lol. In order for Morales to even consider fighting at 135 lbs again, he must first defeat Pacquiao AGAIN. He must win this fight in order to have the momentum to once again try his luck in the 135 lbs division.

Barrera is now trying to beat Erik by becoming the first Mexican to obtain world titles in four different weight classes. The Irony is that Morales enabled Barrera to get this far: Barrera became a champion at 130 lbs by snatching Morales' title. Still, Barrera is a coward compared to Morales. Morales fears no one, while Barrera is ducking Pacquiao.

Dream on hero_del_silencio! But people want's to see PACMAN fight rather than watching a telenovela in the person of MAB and EM. PACMAN is now more marketable than MAB and EM, the reason? PACMAN is more exciting to watch will be at his tip-top when he faces EM. MAB will have no way of scaping PACMAN and will be forced to face his NIGHTMARE! LOL!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 5:33 pm 
Cruiserweight

the rematch will push thro for money and also for manny to redeem himself against morales. a win for manny will make him the major player at 130

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 5:48 pm 
Welterweight

i agree with you bro. but in the post press conference manny said thru his promoter that even if eric losses he still wants the rematch, yes eric will be more focussed, he will be motivated, maybe a little dangerous, but he had'nt knock-out anyone for a long time ago now... i think manny too has the same mentality and even dangerous, he wants his revenge, this alone will make manny very motivated and he said he wants to punch eric's head off, i dont think he's lieing...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 6:11 pm 
Strawweight

IMO,PACMAN will convincingly win in this coming rematch between PACMAN vs EM. here`s why;

i) PACMAN is already comportable in his present weight now at 130lbs. compare to his first incounter with eric.
ii)PACMAN is now very focus in his rematch with eric, compare before that murad was his promoter.
iii)lastly, PACMAN was came from a 6 round knockout win against a countryman of eric, HECTOR VELASQUEZ. this will give PACMAN an advantage against eric which suffered a 12 round unanimous decision to an unknown figther (not found in P4P list).

LONG LIVE PACLANDERS!!!!!!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 6:48 pm 
Lightweight

MP learn from his own mistake thelast time..over confident...all of us knows from PACMAN himself that he will train harder for his upcoming match against EM... Almost everybody are confident that MP can beat EM the first time they meet even myself..the way a saw them at the weigh-in is totally different during the actual fight...This time I'm sure Pacman will try his very best to dispose EM..No better man knows to prepare MP fot the ematch except Freddy Roach...They know what todo...Now MP is looked very comportable with his Weight at 130..we all witnessed it against Mr.Velasquez...Even the comentator said that They are very impressed with MP's performance that night......What we need to do is wait until next YEar..... Remember they r going to train in close door nobody will knows except all the trusted people around them what they are goin to do during training in preparation of MP's coming Fight against EM......SO EM watch oout......PACMAN's return w/a vengance.... :swordplay: :box:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 7:27 pm 
Bantamweight

morales was just lucky with pac's distractions, headbutt and gloves...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 8:02 pm 
Middleweight

It will be pointless to fight EM at this moment. It would be more logical for pacman to fight MAB because first of all he won his fight and he has two belts.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 11:45 pm 
Heavyweight

its going to be good. both bangers already know eachother. EM may not have tasted Pac's true punch. the lankier EM needs a win and already won the first.

Pac believes it and is eager for redemption and seeing Em lose may push his confidence over the top in addition to his hunger to crack EM. Pac rocked EM in r12, Raheem brought EM further down to his knees. in the rematch Pacman may finish the job :mrgreen: