Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Wed Oct 23, 2019 10:57 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 12:33 am 
Heavyweight

For me I expect Pac unleashing does right hook and left uppercut to the face of EM with full force.
And see if EM can stands Pac powers now that he will be wearing cleto-reyes.

Cotto - "Manny is one of the best boxer's we've had of all time."

I BLEED PURPLE N GOLD!
I hate the color GREEN!

Los Angeles Lakers are 08-09 NBA Champions!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 1:23 am 
Cruiserweight

hopefully a manny win!!!!

Post subject: What to expect?
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 1:55 am 
Welterweight

As what my buddy Mr. T would say. PAIN..... Lots of PAIN.......... for morales. Everybody that knows Manny's heart. He would go after Morales even if he gets his head knocked out. He would used his speed to get around Morales deliver the hardest punch his ever delivered. Manny will be like a freaken annoying BEE. He will fly around the ring all over Morales and then comes the STING!!!!!!. Like I said PAIN lots of PAIN......

Good luck to all the pinoys fighting this weekend. Let's go for another 3 sweep. More power to you all (Gejon, Gabi, & Suico)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 2:27 am 
Bantamweight

It is going to be exciting for sure.

I expecting to see Manny avoid EM's right through his improvement movements towards the left side of the opponent(as we saw he did with Velazquez).

Powerful right jabs and crosses!!! :boxing:

We'll see if EM can still say that he "didn't felt the power of Pacquiao", same way he said it after their first match.
:banghead:

Cheers!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 2:35 am 
Welterweight

more of the same....

Post subject: Hey Aztec Warrior
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 2:47 am 
Welterweight

Don't forget to watch the Main Event on Friday Solo Boxeo buddy. After Suico shows everybody his talent just go ahead and put this in your head. "There's plenty more where they came from and believe me thier coming budy thier coming"

There will be a filipino champ representing in Flyweight, Bantamweight, Featherweight, Superfeatherweight and lightweight.

Post subject: Re: Hey Aztec Warrior
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 2:57 am 
Light Heavyweight

PuroPusoAtKamao wrote:
Don't forget to watch the Main Event on Friday Solo Boxeo buddy. After Suico shows everybody his talent just go ahead and put this in your head. "There's plenty more where they came from and believe me thier coming budy thier coming"

There will be a filipino champ representing in Flyweight, Bantamweight, Featherweight, Superfeatherweight and lightweight.

Ditto THAT

I bet you , PAC is going to be circling that EM jab all night!!!! (it wont dictate like it did before) EM- throws a long stiff jab, when it hits, it hurts, but when it misses MP weaves to the left and "bang" body rip; MP slips to the right "bang" hook to the body followed by overhand left!!!!...

.... before you know it meme na Erik!!!!! :snoring:
(OH aztec that means sleep time Erik.... :biglaugh:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 4:35 am 
Light Heavyweight

I wanna see KNOCKDOWNS!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 5:05 am 
Middleweight

Manny's win by TKO.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 8:03 pm 
Middleweight

The unleashing of Pacman's "Manila Ice"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 8:08 pm 
Heavyweight

things i would like to see on pac-em II:

1. pac throwing more jabs especially the w/ the right hand, it's proven Manny has power in both hands.... he has KOed several fighters with his right hand, so he should use it more often...........

2. i would like to see him again not being aggressive in the opening round or so like he did on velasquez...so morales will keep guessing the pace of the fight....this would confused EM....

3. i would like to see pac going around in circles again like he did on HV and avoiding headbutts efficiently

4. i wanna see him using his right-right left straight much less coz it's to predictable, EM knows how to avoid this punch....

5.i wanna see FANs GOING wiLd as EM kissES the canvas and struggles to get up for the 1st time in his DAMN career...heheheh...LOL

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 8:17 pm 
Welterweight

i'm not sure but i think having power in both hands he should try fighting eric the orthodox style then switching to southpaw now and then, and when eric is ripe for the picking go back southpaw then unleash the beast of that wicked left hook of his, and attack the body too...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 8:26 pm 
Flyweight

Manny lost to Erik by the slimmest margin,so next time they meet Manny should finish every round,the last minute or so,throwing combinations at Morales.Boxing judges tend to remember only the last part of a round ,awarding the round subsequently to the fighter who flurries.He should learn from the tactics of the Greatest Muhammad Ali and equally great Sugar Rey Leonard who employed the same strategy.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 8:28 pm 
Heavyweight

asero_winston33 wrote:
i'm not sure but i think having power in both hands he should try fighting eric the orthodox style then switching to southpaw now and then, and when eric is ripe for the picking go back southpaw then unleash the beast of that wicked left hook of his, and attack the body too...

u nuts? MP fighting EM by switching to orthodox style is like commiting suicide.... MP's had been a soutpaw all his career, he trains as a southpaw, fights as southpaw, brawls as a southpaw and became a champion being a southpaw....the reason for EM doing that southpaw stance was to taunt Pacman, as if EM was saying to MANNy that hE needs a KNOCKOUT to win coz EM was confident he was winning, as youv'e noticed when EM switch to southpaw, manny rocked him several times but it wasn't enough[EM's father even asked him not to do anything stupid right?]....no disrespect bro, but i think it's a stupid game plan........peace......

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 9:33 pm 
Heavyweight

i wanna see pac throw a BOLO PUNCH like ceferino garcia... that would be a new added weapon for pac!