Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:56 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 9:47 pm 
Heavyweight

I want to see Manny avenge his defeat from EM a.k.a Homo LOL,with a K.O victory!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 9:55 pm 
Welterweight

i'd like to see Manny's combo in the body like what he did to Barrera the superb left and right upper cut to Fashung and a very fast and furious early round to startle Morales...........I believe Paquiao will KO Morales in mid to later rounds for their second fight as this i the third time for Paquiao to fight the 130lbs. his body has adopted to this weight class.

Gook luck to Manny!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 2:44 am 
Lightweight

i'd like to see more buddy punches by pac. i know if he puts out more body punches that EM will go down FOR SURE

Post subject: Re: What to expect?
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 3:01 am 

PuroPusoAtKamao wrote:
As what my buddy Mr. T would say. PAIN..... Lots of PAIN.......... for morales. Everybody that knows Manny's heart. He would go after Morales even if he gets his head knocked out. He would used his speed to get around Morales deliver the hardest punch his ever delivered. Manny will be like a freaken annoying BEE. He will fly around the ring all over Morales and then comes the STING!!!!!!. Like I said PAIN lots of PAIN......

Good luck to all the pinoys fighting this weekend. Let's go for another 3 sweep. More power to you all (Gejon, Gabi, & Suico)

Clubber Lang said it... :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 7:22 am 
Cruiserweight

ever since the fight with Morales, Manny doesn't seem as powerful as he used to be. I saw his old fights, and his punches were hard and accurate. As much as i hate to say it, Manny's fight with Velasquez weren't as good as his others... I'd expect Manny to be more accurate and less tired like the first Morales fight. And Out boxing Morales in most of the rounds. Then sometime after the 10th round Manny would knock out Morales. And Morales would be out cold for a couple of minutes.I don't really like seeing Manny fight in a 130 .lbs fight. His best weight are 126.lbs and lower. But I hope he is now used to being a 130 fighter.

Now what I would like to see is.... In the 1st Round just when the fight had started, Morales would be out boxing Pacquiao for 50 seconds w/o Manny throwing a single punch. Then as Manny begins to cokk his left hand Morales would cover up. Manny would then his Morales' gloves but knocks him down. then morales should get up and get out boxed by Manny for the rest of the round. Morales would then out box pacquiao for 3 rounds, making Morales' fans think Morales had come back and nothing pacquiao can do about it. Then in the 5th, Morales would get caught with a right uppercut( wobbling morales) then Pacquiao would then catch him with a hard straight. Game OVER, KO

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 8:32 am 
Heavyweight

Bannana-Q wrote:
ever since the fight with Morales, Manny doesn't seem as powerful as he used to be. I saw his old fights, and his punches were hard and accurate. As much as i hate to say it, Manny's fight with Velasquez weren't as good as his others... I'd expect Manny to be more accurate and less tired like the first Morales fight. And Out boxing Morales in most of the rounds. Then sometime after the 10th round Manny would knock out Morales. And Morales would be out cold for a couple of minutes.I don't really like seeing Manny fight in a 130 .lbs fight. His best weight are 126.lbs and lower. But I hope he is now used to being a 130 fighter.

Now what I would like to see is.... In the 1st Round just when the fight had started, Morales would be out boxing Pacquiao for 50 seconds w/o Manny throwing a single punch. Then as Manny begins to cokk his left hand Morales would cover up. Manny would then his Morales' gloves but knocks him down. then morales should get up and get out boxed by Manny for the rest of the round. Morales would then out box pacquiao for 3 rounds, making Morales' fans think Morales had come back and nothing pacquiao can do about it. Then in the 5th, Morales would get caught with a right uppercut( wobbling morales) then Pacquiao would then catch him with a hard straight. Game OVER, KO

Seems like you're one of the directorial cast of "Lisensyadong Kamao" buddy.. :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 5:33 pm 
Welterweight

a motivated and aggressive Manny is all i want!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 5:41 pm 
Light Heavyweight

I have nothing to expect ’coz it’s anybody’s ballgame. I HOPE though, that PACMAN would avenge his loss to MORALES.

Post subject: A Different Manny
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 7:11 pm 
Welterweight

I expect a better conditioned, well-focussed, wearing the right gear, no disturbances in and out of the ring during the fight. Speed and power will always be his advantage. If its going to be a display of boxing skills its Morales by UD and also because of Bob Arum, but if it is a slugfest from the beginning its Pacquiao by KO, in any round.

As far Pacman, no more fooling around like he did the first time. Focus on the body and the head will fall. More body work, if ever go for the body, eventhough its predictable at least your aiming at the one chink in the Morales armor and that is the body.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 8:14 pm 
Welterweight

EXCUSE ME, Have you all voted for the TIME ASIA'S HEROES POLL, it was reset. So cast youre vote now. RAIN is LEADING 60% more....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 8:27 pm 
Lightweight

MANILA ICE VERSION 2.0 !

Post subject: Manny shoking victory
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 8:30 pm 
Flyweight

Manny's next greatest victory that could shock the world, if he can knock out Erik Morales in an early round of their duel. I know Manny will not use that idea to hasten the fight with el terrible Morales becuase EM is not an easy opponent. He has a speed, power,and strength. I hope there is no excuses at all before & after the fight , bcoz he has a new team that could bring Manny pacman Pacquiao again in a top slot of all boxers in pound for pound list. Pacman is a very dangerous fighter in his level today because , he has more than everything what EM and Marco Antonio barrera had.

Good Luck Manny !!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 8:56 pm 
Welterweight

I'd like to see Manny win by KO in the early round. Tough but it would be great.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 1:39 am 
Middleweight

I just want to see Erik getting KOed for the first time by manny pacquiao.... Its only MP who has the power to do that......................

Agree or Agree??? :swordplay:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 2:00 am 
Middleweight

Hard hitting body punches from Manny!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next